Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 515 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to find out who was Michael Autrey, I googled it and found this page where Bob talked a bit about what happened
    >>> http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=fr
    Message at : 05-18-2011, 02:12 AM
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was also burned by Michael Autrey, a long time ago. Just saying.

John

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Trying to find out who was Michael Autrey, I googled it and found this page where Bob talked a bit about what happened
    >>> http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=fr
    Message at : 05-18-2011, 02:12 AM
    I was Bob's "expert witness" in court in CA when he got a decision against Autrey... That ruling got my friend Bob nothing though....

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    Thank you all for the kind comments. Good to be here again. Bob, remember the Bag of Bones signing in Maine?
    Of course I remember that signing. Stu had you standing by King the whole time as bodyguard or enforcer or whatever. King was drinking a Diet Coke and when he finished he dropped his toothpick in it. You picked it up and handed it to Judy (my wife) for safekeeping. Then you forgot about it and thought you had lost it or someone had stolen it. You were pissed. I brought it to your house a year or so later as a surprise when I came out there for my civil suit against Michael Autrey. Do you still have it?
    LOL this true Bob?
    Yes. True. Judy and I held on to that empty Diet Coke bottle with the toothpick at the bottom for a long time trying to decide how best to get it back to Roy. I finally took it with me to California when I was due for a court appearance on a civil suit I was bringing against Michael Autrey for cheating me out of some money on a King book. Bob Sprowell (iowabob) and I went over to Roy's house and I surprised him with it. He, of course, had forgotten all about it by then. I'm sure it could be used as a DNA source if Roy ever decided to clone Stephen.
    Bob, ha! I remember thinking I should have sold it on ebay! Hard to prove, but I do recall having a pic of Steve with a diet coke and a toothpick in his mouth.... Good times.

My Mood
    Amused

http://www.badmoonbooks.com/help.php?section=about

Click this link and there is a pic of me and Steve from that signing... AND, I think he's holding that darn toothpick in his right hand!

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Roy is a horrible person.

15 years ago he invites me into his home, and shows me a world I knew nothing about (King signed/limited).

I bought my first S/L from him that day, and ever since, I am an addict.

Thanks Roy....thanks a lot!

All kidding aside, I have had nothing but good dealings with Roy.

In fact, recently a member here had something "drop shipped" from Roy to me, and the slipcase showed up a bit damaged...and Roy took care of it immediately.
    I did the same thing to Paul Miller at Earthling, showed him his first limited edition waaaay back, and the rest is history!

My Mood
    Amused

And no, I don't know where that darn diet coke and toothpick are...

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi team,
    I know a guy on a King collecting group on Facebook who is looking to sell a Carrie ARC, and is having trouble logging on here to promote the sale. I'm just doing him a favour by posting this on his behalf. Please note I haven't seen the book and so am not vouching for its condition etc and so if you are interested please contact him directly to discuss.

CARRIE - Stephen King, 1974 Advance Reader Copy, with publisher letter in custom traycase. Near fine condition. Price is $2300 Free shipping, PRIORITY MAIL. Insurance at cost. Sellers name is Roy Robbins, and he can be contacted at royrobbins@sbcglobal.net.

I'm dropping the price on this $200 ($2100) for a quicker sale. Please email me at royrobbins@sbcglobal.net if interested.
    Also, note on condition, the traycase is near fine (it is a suede-like material).
    The Doubleday letter is a copy of the original review letter.
    Three faint creases to cover but this is one of the nicest copies of this I have ever had.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going to sell a book that might be mostly for all the folks from the EU (+ UK ;D) in the Forum out of , let me say, logistic reasons ;D

If somebody from the UK, Germany, Poland etc. always wanted to know how it is to have one of the deluxe traycased 37 pounds! version of Knowing Darkness - just let me know!
    I love this fantastic book, and the incredible artworks in it , but i just need the space it is covering, so its going to search a new owner.

For those who need another look , here is a video (not mine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGmPD2nvXI
    But i guess everybody is aware of what i am talking about.

Of course you US folks are also in, but i have to find out how much shipping to the states might be.
    So drop me a PM if you wanna talk about it.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got one, and for those Europeans (or non-) who are not sure if it's worth the hassle or money, it is. It's a jaw-dropping gorgeous book which no-one will be sorry adding to his/her collection.
    I'd say; go for it!
    (And no, I won't be receiving any commission... )

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Going to sell a book that might be mostly for all the folks from the EU (+ UK ;D) in the Forum out of , let me say, logistic reasons ;D

If somebody from the UK, Germany, Poland etc. always wanted to know how it is to have one of the deluxe traycased 37 pounds! version of Knowing Darkness - just let me know!
    I love this fantastic book, and the incredible artworks in it , but i just need the space it is covering, so its going to search a new owner.

For those who need another look , here is a video (not mine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGmPD2nvXI

Of course you US folks are also in, but i have to find out how much shipping to the states might be.
    £37? bargain ;-)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I've got one, and for those Europeans (or non-) who are not sure if it's worth the hassle or money, it is. It's a jaw-dropping gorgeous book which no-one will be sorry adding to his/her collection.
    I'd say; go for it!

sk

go on , go on, and you will ;D lol
    but he is right , the book(s) is/are fantastic, its very said that it has to leave me.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I'd say; go for it!

sk

go on , go on, and you will ;D lol
    but he is right , the book(s) is/are fantastic, its very said that it has to leave me.
    It is an amazing book - I'm still trying to figure out how to display mine - it's huge!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy still sits in its shipping box on the floor.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    As did mine for quite some time!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

don't sell it to make space... just turn it on it's side, add some legs and use it as a large nightstand by your bed...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just have the standard edition of the book, but its one I enjoy actually getting out from time to time and flicking through. I can only imagine how impressive the larger edition is.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

don't sell it to make space... just turn it on it's side, add some legs and use it as a large nightstand by your bed...
    or a stand for your 60" tv

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

John
    As did mine for quite some time!!! LOL
    This is how I display mine in the right corner of the library

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Unfortunately mine is also in a box in a closet somewhere.

Country
    Country Flag

Beside the Knowing Darkness Delux Edition i am selling , there are some others left that will leave my shelf
    let me know if there is something that catches your interest.

1st/1st
    2010 Blocade Billy

signed
    1993 Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    1998 Bag of Bones
    2013 Dr Sleep

Gift Editions
    2000 Riding the Bullet

Signed Limited
    2013 Dr Sleep (Book comes with fantastic Chong & Wells remarque)

Price is open for debate - shipping to the US is 20,- flat for one book and Zero (!) USD for two and up.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like how the book cases above curve around the corner...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I like how the book cases above curve around the corner...
    Ikea man... they think of everything. And you can't tell in the photo but the corner case has a glass door for the rare books. Ok and enough of this back to classifieds (sorry RF)
    Josh

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John

As is mine, but out of the shipping box.

sk

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTIV Uncorrected GRANT Proof (In Shrinkwrap; No Plates) + DTIV (1st/1st; Grant; NF): $300

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 515 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast