Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 515 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Thanks everyone. 3 books sold so far. Only 50 or so more to go LOL.

Also, if anyone collects Arkham House, feel free to check out my eBay action under username divemaster13. I've got quite a few up already, and a bunch more will post tonight and tomorrow night.
    Lots of good stuff there. Might have to add something to my Lovecraft collection! Keep posting!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your Lovecraft books are amazing. Indeed, please do keep posting.

sk

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, if you are holding out for the "better" Lovecrafts, I sold those last year. Including all original copies of The Outsider, Beyond the Wall of Sleep, Something About Cats, Marginalia, and a few others. What you see on eBay right now is the rest of the Lovecraft. Tonight I'm posting mid-tier CA Smith, Wandrei, Lumley, and van Vogt. (Again, all the first-tier items sold last year). Tomorrow will be a shitload of Derleth to wrap up the offerings.

But let's not get distracted from the King books here. Lots of good stuff to buy!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Doctor Sleep. F/F. Comes with CD slipcase. $225 to N. America. NOT PayPal gift, shipping and fees are calculated into the price.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sold my S/L Skeleton Crew for $576 to someone who used the 10% discount deal. So many good items still available. Take a look at my listing post above and grab something(s) for yourself! Better here than eBay!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale - Frankenstein S/L - $700 OBO

PM for photos

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!!

For sale: 1 Flatsigned copy of Finders Keepers (from the Maine event)

$350 PP GIFT, I will cover shipping once I have the book in hand. First to PM me and pay gets the book.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    SOLD!!!

$350 PP GIFT, I will cover shipping once I have the book in hand. First to PM me and pay gets the book.
    Wow, that's some freaking deal!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    SOLD!!!

Mine is gone too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

People! I have like 20 people on my waiting list for a signed copy...come talk to me!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. 3 books sold so far. Only 50 or so more to go LOL.

Also, if anyone collects Arkham House, feel free to check out my eBay action under username divemaster13. I've got quite a few up already, and a bunch more will post tonight and tomorrow night.
    got a link?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm an idiot, but I'm not sure how to link directly to my auctions other than suggest you search under my username divemaster13. Of course I can pull them up, but the URL starts with my.ebay.com, which doesn't appear useful to anyone but me.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm an idiot, but I'm not sure how to link directly to my auctions other than suggest you search under my username divemaster13. Of course I can pull them up, but the URL starts with my.ebay.com, which doesn't appear useful to anyone but me.
    Hey, try this URL: http://www.ebay.com/sch/divemaster13..._sop=12&_rdc=1
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'll keep that handy, as I will be putting a shitload of King items up this weekend. And more Arkham as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Parting ways with a Ray Bradbury signed copy of Dandelion Wine with Stephen King intro (the 1/200 edition from PS Publishing) with slipcase in NF/NF with NF slipcase. NF all the way around. The artwork in this edition is spectacular.

My copy is #2 of the 200 - will double check and edit this post. The unsigned trades of these are even selling pretty high. The slipcased signed copies like this one look to be consistent on ebay and abe for about $299 plus shipping.

I'm looking for $260 via standard PayPal payment or $250 via PP gift. I'll cover standard shipping (very well-packed) in lower 48 US States. For rest of US and international shipping, I'll work with interested buyers to come up with fair method of splitting the cost.

Pictures are standing by to send via email. Just PM me. Thanks!

Edit: This slipcased copy is one of 200 slipcased and signed by Bradbury this edition retailed for ~$200 from PS in 2007

Several have asked if this is one of the 100 copy edition signed also by King - that edition contains two volumes in a larger red slipcase that retailed for ~$750. Not what I'm selling. I have the 1/200 in NF+ condition. Thanks!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

DARKTOWER SET 1-7 all shrink wrapped in original, DT11 signed by Phil Hale all first editions $1,200.00. All three Grant slipcases included.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signed Revival with Slipcase, Program from Manatee, and reproduction ticket. $199 PP gift. Free USA shipping. International at cost.

Before I put it up on ebay, I have a hot deal for members. This offer will expire soon.
    $189 PP gift!
    Free USA shipping. International at cost.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Revival with Slipcase, Program from Manatee, and reproduction ticket. $199 PP gift. Free USA shipping. International at cost.
    Before I put it up on ebay, I have a hot deal for members. This offer will expire soon.
    $189 PP gift!
    Free USA shipping. International at cost.
    I still have four Revivals left from that signing and I'm tempted at that price!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!!

Up for sale...

The Gunslinger - Grant First Edition (1982) - signed by Whelan and he added a KA symbol.
    Book is in NF condition, it has a VG dustjacket on it but it will come with a brand new unused dust jacket. The unused dust jacket is tubed and has a brodart jacket on it.

I am open to offers. Free shipping in the US. Anyone else will pay actual shipping.

PM if you want to make an offer.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!!

Up for sale...

Centipede Press - Salems Lot Gift Edition - in the black traycase with the red lettering.

Book is in Fine condition, traycase is in NF condition.

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Salem's Lot, 2nd state (father Cody). I'm no expert on condition, but I bought it from Betts last year and if my memory is correct he had it listed at vg/vg. The dust jacket has some chipping on the spine, and a previous owners name is written on the front end paper. However, overall a very nice copy. Tight binding, no lean. Includes custom slipcase. Asking 500 pp gift, or add 3 percent for goods and services, shipped in the US international at cost.

Roadwork 1st/1st US edition. Nice copy, only issue is typical yellowing - 150
    Running Man first - good copy, writing on the bottom page block - 50
    The long walk first -slight spine lien and a small library mark on title page - 100
    Thinner first - fine copy, no defects I can see - 100

Or all bachmans for 350.

Signed first paperback of Best of american short stories - perfect condition - 130

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a signed "Revival"? Hell, I gave 'em away!!! Silly to pay that price. They can be had for much less. Don't buy into the hype!!! Wait it out and you'll be much happier.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Selling a signed "Revival"? Hell, I gave 'em away!!!
    I think you forget to send one my way.

I'm tempted at some of the prices being offered...but we'll see.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Selling a signed "Revival"? Hell, I gave 'em away!!!
    I think you forget to send one my way.

I'm tempted at some of the prices being offered...but we'll see.
    You didn't ask or, present yourself as a member in need. I do what I can, for who I can and if I can. It's not a "scheduled" kinda thing, just board "coolness" I suppose. Do unto others, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I was joking, Merlin... no serious intent, desire, or obligation to call upon your generosity was intended. My apologies the humorous tone of my post fell flat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 515 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast