Page 31 of 515 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This excerpt is taken from Bev's The Road To The Dark Tower:

Getting Michael Whelan to illustrate the first book was a stroke of good fortune. Whelan was an award-winning illustrator who had previously created drawings for the limited edition of Firestarter.

Ads announcing the Grant edition appeared in only a few places, including volume 5 of Whispers magazine in August 1982, the Stephen King issue, which featured artwork inspired by The Gunslinger. The cover illustration was "Nort the Weedeater" by John Stewart, and six other Gunslinger-inspired Stewart works appeared in a folio section of the magazine.
    I wonder is the artwork some of the works from the Stephen King Whispers issue?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bob owns "Nort the Weedeater". It's pictured in his collection page.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just came across this Japanese kingbook. love to buy it, but can't, as the seller doesn't ship to Europe (I checked). I'd really appreciate it if anyone here would be willing to bid for me (not above $65.00) and send me the book if successful? (I'll refund your costs through PayPal) I know I'm asking quite a bit but any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

sk

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-RAR...item1c119d498d

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I just came across this Japanese kingbook. love to buy it, but can't, as the seller doesn't ship to Europe (I checked). I'd really appreciate it if anyone here would be willing to bid for me (not above $65.00) and send me the book if successful? (I'll refund your costs through PayPal) I know I'm asking quite a bit but any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

sk

Consider it done

I'll bid on your behalf up to $65.00

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 04-17-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Bid entered 4/17/2010
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Thanks!

sk

Consider it done

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

sk

Traveler Denisehan is on a distinguished road

Default Stephen King Books for Sale

We are moving and I have my entire Stephen King collection up for sale. If you want a list of what I have, send me your email and I will send you the list. I have LOTS of first trade editions. None are signed, none are collectables, but most all are in mint condition. For any adventurous sole, I will take all reasonable offers over $500 for the Lot. This is a great deal.

You can email me at denisehan1@comcast.net

Thanks!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Thanks!

sk

Consider it done

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Hope the seller doesn't read this. They could put in a shill bid of $64 to bump up the price!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Denisehan View Post
    We are moving and I have my entire Stephen King collection up for sale. If you want a list of what I have, send me your email and I will send you the list. I have LOTS of first trade editions. None are signed, none are collectables, but most all are in mint condition. For any adventurous sole, I will take all reasonable offers over $500 for the Lot. This is a great deal.

You can email me at denisehan1@comcast.net

Thanks!
    Maybe you could still put the list here?
    Who knows, people would maybe interested by seeing some articles while they wouldnt email you?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tosanta View Post
    Hello to all, I have two pieces of the original John Stewart artwork for the Gunslinger book that I am auctioning off next week. Bidding begins on Monday, April 19 and will end at 10pm on Sunday the 25th, CST. Contact me at ozarksbooksandcollectibles@yahoo.com for more information and for registration information. I have pictures, and more details. These are the original drawings and an absolute must have for a Dark Tower fan. Bidders will need pre approval.
    Serious Bidders Only Please. [FONT="Ve[/B][/B][/B]rdana"]
    [/FONT]
    This looks like the two artwork pieces the poster was talking about, up for auction now at the Horror Mall:

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...tion_id=107687

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tosanta View Post
    Hello to all, I have two pieces of the original John Stewart artwork for the Gunslinger book that I am auctioning off next week. Bidding begins on Monday, April 19 and will end at 10pm on Sunday the 25th, CST. Contact me at ozarksbooksandcollectibles@yahoo.com for more information and for registration information. I have pictures, and more details. These are the original drawings and an absolute must have for a Dark Tower fan. Bidders will need pre approval.
    Serious Bidders Only Please. [FONT="Ve[/B][/B][/B]rdana"]
    [/FONT]
    This looks like the two artwork pieces the poster was talking about, up for auction now at the Horror Mall:

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...tion_id=107687
    I've always enjoyed John Stewarts signature

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in the books pictured below, send me a PM.

I'll sell them pretty cheap, as long as you'll cover the shipping costs. The more you want, the cheaper I can do it. (Initial shipping is usually about $15 from Canada, but I could ship say four books for only $20)

EDIT: These are all gone now.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default S/L Heart-Shaped Box U.S. Version? 1/500

Anyone have this? How much do they go for? The one from Sub Press.

thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

I need to sell my S/L (Coffin) Stand. It's in great condition and I'm asking $1700 for a quick sale. I can take pictures and email to anyone genuinely interested. Please PM.

Thanks!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    I need to sell my S/L (Coffin) Stand. It's in great condition and I'm asking $1700 for a quick sale. I can take pictures and email to anyone genuinely interested. Please PM.

Thanks!
    Not sure what these are worth lately, but I know Emanuel at Very Fine Books pays $1500 for copies. If you get desperate, it might be worth contacting hi.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post

thanks!
    Well there are 2 versions. There is the version #'ed 1-200 that has bonus material and an extra chapter... and books #'ed 201-500 do not have the bonus material but are still signed

I have both versions (also the signed 2nd printing[100 copies, not #'ed]). Though I haven't been up to date on researching prices, I would take a guess at the following:

#'ed 1-200: $600-750
    #'ed 201-500: $400-500
    Signed 2nd printing: $150

However, I would seek out the second opinion of others here. I may not be spot on about this...

(Be warned though... I was fairly disappointed to know that the books do not come with a slipcase.)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

thanks!
    Well there are 2 versions. There is the version #'ed 1-200 that has bonus material and an extra chapter... and books #'ed 201-500 do not have the bonus material but are still signed

I have both versions (also the signed 2nd printing[100 copies, not #'ed]). Though I haven't been up to date on researching prices, I would take a guess at the following:

However, I would seek out the second opinion of others here. I may not be spot on about this...

(Be warned though... I was fairly disappointed to know that the books do not come with a slipcase.)
    Nuts.
    2nd printing is worth nil-and that includes signatures.
    If I'm wrong (and that happens) then I'd like to see someone firmly committed to paying $750, $500, and $150 for the three versions.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $50 for my signed 2nd printing from Camelot Books - since the issue price on the DJ was $60, I thought it was a good deal.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

thanks!

Nuts.
    2nd printing is worth nil-and that includes signatures.
    If I'm wrong (and that happens) then I'd like to see someone firmly committed to paying $750, $500, and $150 for the three versions.
    Well I guess the part where I said "I may not be spot on about this" didn't register. Glad we have others here to help answer his question though.

I was guessing at the prices around the time the books came out. I haven't been on the market for these books so I only took a guess at what I remembered.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

sk

I'm totally bidding 65.99

kidding.

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post

Thanks!
    Not sure what these are worth lately, but I know Emanuel at Very Fine Books pays $1500 for copies. If you get desperate, it might be worth contacting hi.
    Thanks for the tip!

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

If anyone is interested:
    1) IDW-Locke&key-headgames-signed
    2) If anyone is intersted in any signed regular issue of Locke&key up to crown of shadows #3-let me know.
    3) George Romero-signed poster-diary of the dead--bought from del at dark delicacies
    4) IDW-Locke&key-welcome to lovecraft-signed.
    5) neil gaiman-signed-graveyard book.
    6) peter straub-dark matter-signed.
    7) richard matheson-the twilight and other zones-signed-paperback.
    any reasonable offer is more than welcomed.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few extras on my shelf. I'm just a regular collector, not a buy/sell/buy/sell/hope-to-make-a-profit seller. I just happened to buy a nice lot that included a few books I already owned.

So, what I have extra for now:

1) The Deluxe S/L Little Sisters of Eluria Grant recently issued. The one with the revised Gunslinger I in it. #911. FINE (never read). I see eBay listings over $500 that don't sell. I'll leave open for 1 week--best offer over $325 gets it. Anything over $350 goes to the Haven foundation.

2) The recently-issued Dark Tower Complete Concordance. Cemetery Dance; 1 of 2000 copies signed by Robin Furth. AS NEW. Not sure of the number (it's in the mail on its way to me). I ordered a copy from Camelot years ago, and I honored my pre-order even though I already have this. (I like Kim at Camelot and didn't want to stiff her on the book). Trying to recoup some of the double-dip. Retails for $75. Yours for $50. **SOLD**

Stay tuned for some other Dark Tower-related books, including a First Edition Gunslinger. I'll see how the 2 above work out and then go from there on the rest.

PayPal, check, MO okay. Shipping at actual cost. PM or e-mail me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

I have a load of Dean Koontz signed / inscribed 1st Eds available

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

Shipping would be at cost - remember I'm shipping from the UK

Dragon Tears x 2 - 1st US AND 1st UK - Flatsigned - these are the best of this bunch I think - £60 for the pair

Everything below, £20 per book

Cold Fire
    Dark Rivers of the Heart
    One Door Away From Heaven (3rd print) (£10)
    Intensity
    Life Expectancy
    By The Light of the Moon
    The Mask (jacket's a bit rough) (£10)
    Sole Survivor
    Hideaway
    Mr Murder - PROOF Copy - Flatsigned
    Odd Thomas - PROOF - Unsigned (£15)

PM Me

Thanks folks
    Calla Wolf

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

divemaster-

sent you a PM just now.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    I have a load of Dean Koontz signed / inscribed 1st Eds available

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

Shipping would be at cost - remember I'm shipping from the UK

Dragon Tears x 2 - 1st US AND 1st UK - Flatsigned - these are the best of this bunch I think - £60 for the pair

Everything below, £20 per book

Cold Fire
    Dark Rivers of the Heart
    One Door Away From Heaven (3rd print) (£10)
    Intensity
    Life Expectancy
    By The Light of the Moon
    The Mask (jacket's a bit rough) (£10)
    Sole Survivor
    Hideaway
    Mr Murder - PROOF Copy - Flatsigned
    Odd Thomas - PROOF - Unsigned (£15) - SOLD
    Updated list above
    Calla Wolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 515 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast