Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 515 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

*Moved* STEPHEN-KING-CEMETERY-DANCE-THE-CENTURYS-BEST-HORROR-FICTION-LETTERED-EDITION $1200

Sorry, posted in wrong thread. Moved to eBay auctions.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got the trade - amazing set of stories, great set of books.
    Wish I had $1200.00 to spare...

sk

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    THE STAND FIRST EDITION $500.00 Fine BEAUTIFUL COPY

THE STAND $450.00 today only 05/30/2015
    Joyland S/L $300.00
    Talisman S/L $750.00
    SOD II with large Nona Remarque $315.00
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $250.00
    Finders Keepers US Proof $450.00
    Life in The Cinema Lettered PC $420.00

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTII: Drawing of the Three (Signed/Inscribed; Grant; NF): $400
    DTIII: The Waste Lands (Signed/Inscribed; Grant; NF): $400

PM me for pics. PP Gift.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE - Updated

The Big Book Of Necon - Artist Edition of 150 copies - signed by Stephen King - Fine - $375 ONO
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 - Paperback Signed by Stephen King - Near Fine - $130 ONO
    Bram Stoker - Dracula - Kings Way Press Lettered Regal Edition 1 of 26 copies - Fine - $400 ONO
    Clive Barker - The Midnight Meat Train - Deluxe Signed Edition 1 of 66 Signed by Clive Barker - Fine - $225 ONO

Please PM for more details or photos.
    Please note I am UK based but willing to split shipping. PP Gift.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

World War Z - Lettered Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide - Lettered Edition

Matching set - $500 shipped. (paypal gift)
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

STAND SOLD!!!!
    ES SOLD

SOD II SIGNED LIMITED EDITION NONA REMARQUE ONLY $295.00
    'Salem's Lot First Edition Ex Library 3rd State $300.00 OBO

Joyland S/L $295.00
    Talisman S/L $730.00
    Finders Keepers Proof US $440.00
    Mr. Mercedes 220.00

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE - Updated 06/02

The Big Book Of Necon - Artist Edition of 150 copies - signed by Stephen King - Fine - SOLD
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 - Paperback Signed by Stephen King - Near Fine - $130 ONO
    Bram Stoker - Dracula - Kings Way Press Lettered Regal Edition 1 of 26 copies - Fine - $400 ONO
    Clive Barker - The Midnight Meat Train - Deluxe Signed Edition 1 of 66 Signed by Clive Barker - Fine - $225 ONO

Please PM for more details or photos OR MAKE ME AN OFFER
    Please note I am UK based but willing to split shipping. I am willing to trade for Stephen King books I don't have!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

For sale

Trigger warning by Neil gaiman s/l number 23 from Goldsboro. $130 Obo.
    Trigger warning by Neil gaiman signed us first $55 Obo.
    Coraline by Neil gaiman s/l from sub press $140 Obo.
    Coraline by Neil gaiman anniversary edition signed $60 obo

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

May i ask what happened to the comments regarding the sale between R1racefan and myself?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    May i ask what happened to the comments regarding the sale between R1racefan and myself?
    Members to avoid thread

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

why exactly is that. I believe the members deserve to know the truth about what happened at the very least for Protection from another bad dealing with this seller?
    There are comments still on record about bad deals with members in the past. They stand as a fair warning to members. The members can read the comments on both sides and decide for themselves about dealings in the future Why is this one targeted for deletion?

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Your comments are still here in Calvin's Corner. They were just moved to the thread titled "Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Plague."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Members to avoid thread

why exactly is that. I believe the members deserve to know the truth about what happened at the very least for Protection from another bad dealing with this seller?
    There are comments still on record about bad deals with members in the past. They stand as a fair warning to members. The members can read the comments on both sides and decide for themselves about dealings in the future Why is this one targeted for deletion?

You misunderstand...they have been moved...not deleted.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

to where. I checked the bad seller thread?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Plague

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank You AKC.
    I feel a bit better now. I understand its not really an appropriate thread. I just posted here cause i saw the ad here. Its in a very appropriate place now. Thank you whoever moved it.

Thanks to tippy4 and Johnny007 too. Much appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested, I have a mint copy of Creepshow forsale as I was able to find a signed copy signed by King recently.. Yay for me! I paid $175 for it about 2 years ago and it was boarded and bagged the day it arrived in the bookstore (according to the story about the extreme comic collector who purchased which was included with the book). It is so mint it makes you feel guilty even to look at it. I have kept it secure the 2 years in my possession. Photos on request.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

James Herbert fans:

A matched-number set, brand-new. List is $350; Centipede is currently offering them at $195. Asking $150, shipping to any US address included. Please PM if interested.

Details:
    http://centipedepress.com/horror/therats.html

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

PS Anniversary Editions:

Christine
    Pet Sematary

130 each or 250 together, unmatched random numbers

Thanks,
    Tommy

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    PS Anniversary Editions:

Christine
    Pet Sematary

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Tommy you've exceeded your PM quota. You need to make some space.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    PS Anniversary Editions:

Christine
    Pet Sematary

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Tommy you've exceeded your PM quota. You need to make some space.
    Done! Thank You!

Reposting with the numbers

PS Anniversary Editions:

Christine 522
    Pet Sematary 577

130 each or 250 together

Thanks,
    Tommy

New Items added!!!!

CUJO S/L FINE BOOK NEAR FINE SLIPCASE WITH ACETATE DJ $780.00
    Gunslinger First Edition VG++++-NF in brand new DJ $800.00
    Doctor Sleep UK Signed Limited 1/200 $330.00
    From A Buick 8 Lettered PC $1,250.00
    Revival Proof UK $440.00
    Joyland S/L $295.00
    Talisman S/L $730.00
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $220.00
    Mr. Mercedes Flatsigned 2nd Printing paperback with event ticket $225.00
    Life In The Cinema Lettered PC $390.00
    Desperation S/L $390.00

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    New Items added!!!!

CUJO S/L FINE BOOK NEAR FINE SLIPCASE WITH ACETATE DJ $780.00
    Gunslinger First Edition VG++++-NF in brand new DJ $800.00
    Doctor Sleep UK Signed Limited 1/200 $330.00
    From A Buick 8 Lettered PC $1,250.00
    Revival Proof UK $440.00
    Joyland S/L $295.00
    Talisman S/L $730.00
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $220.00
    Mr. Mercedes Flatsigned 2nd Printing paperback with event ticket $225.00
    Life In The Cinema Lettered PC $390.00
    Desperation S/L $390.00

DARK TOWER 1-7 ALL FIRST EDITIONS STILL IN PUBLISHER'S SHRINK-WRAP DTII SIGNED BY PHIL HALE ALL 3 GRANT SLIPCASES INCLUDED $1,575.00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 515 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast