Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 515 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 5/11 SALE!!!

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Wolves of the Calla with Collector Slipcase (F/F): $400

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Gunslinger (has NEW DJ) and Collector Slipcase INCLUDED (F/F): $1,200 SOLD

Paypal Gift with US Shipping Included / Int'l split....

PM for PICS

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

UNFOLDED GUNSLINGER FIRST DJ $480.00

SOD II S/L with Nona Remarque $360.00

ES LIMITED EDITION $799.00

Doctor Sleep UK S/L $350.00

Joyland S/L $325.00

Revival Flatsigned $159.00

Under The Dome S/L US $300.00

Mr. Mercedes Paperback Flatsigned $280.00

Duma Key UK Proof 1/150 $840.00
    (This is not my signed copy, it is numbered but unsigned)

Drawing Of The Three S/L $840.00

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st Darkman in slipcase never opened. $50 shipped in the US.

please pm me if interested

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: GRRM SubPress Game of Thrones S/L #354/500 still in publishers shipping box. $500 Paypal gift OBO

This will give you the chance to buy A Knight of Seven Kingdoms S/L matching # if you order by May 31st, 2015.

please PM if interested

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

Joyland S/L $325.00

FIRST EDITION GUNSLINGER FLATSIGNED WITH UNFOLDED DJ $1,500.00 OBO

Joyland S/L $325.00

FIRST EDITION GUNSLINGER FLATSIGNED WITH UNFOLDED DJ $1,500.00 OBO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I always get excited when I see Lot Guy posting a bunch of books for sale. LOOOL I know something cool will be showing up in P&J soon. Go for whatever it is my good man! If I had that house taken care of... there is a few you have I would be looking for! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

GUNSLINGER FIRST EDITION FLATSIGNED, LAST ONE ABOVE WITH UNFOLDED NO LONGER AVAILABLE WILL SELL TO A MEMBER FOR $1,275.00 PAYPAL GIFT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141664460447

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know a couple of you saw this on eBay but nobody bid. I negotiated with the seller after the auction finished and managed to get it for a pretty good discount. It's NOT a first printing, but still quite an early one. Strange that such a lot of effort went into a book that isnt a first edition but it looks good on the shelf. Not something I would normally collect, but I enjoyed the negotiation

Open to offers if there is someone who likes it more than me. I'm not looking to make anything more than a small profit for my time and effort.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. Looks better in these photos than the ones on eBay.

GUNSLINGER FIRST EDITION SIGNED WILL END AUCTION FOR $1,250.00 Paypal Gift shipping included

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    For Sale: GRRM SubPress Game of Thrones S/L #354/500 still in publishers shipping box. $500 Paypal gift OBO

This will give you the chance to buy A Knight of Seven Kingdoms S/L matching # if you order by May 31st, 2015.

please PM if interested
    -

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed/Inscribed (1st/1st) of Cujo in beautiful condition. $350 (+Shipping) PP Gift. Check out pics HERE

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Startling Mystery Stories - 1969 - Magazine is in good condition. Cover is in fair condition, with creases and marks. Has both staples - $ 100
    Cavalier - March 1973 -Good condition. No creases or marks - $ 45
    Cavalier - March 1971 - Good condition. Has decoloration in the cover - $ 50
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition. One of the stapples isn't attached to cover - $ 45
    Cavalier - October 1973 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - December 1972 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - June 1977 - Very good condition - $ 55
    Cavalier - November 1975 - Good condition. Crease in the division between cover and back, below lower staple. Line in cover (no crease). Small crease in top of the cover - $ 40
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition - $ 55
    Weird tales - Fall 1984 - Good condition - $ 45

Castle Rock set of 14 numbers $100:

Castle Rock - February 1985 - Very good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - February 1987 - Small spot on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April/May 1987 - Smudge on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - December 1986/January 1987 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - October 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - August 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - July 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - May 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1985 - Good condition - $ 12

From a Buick 8 US proof - good condition. Spine with decoloration. $40
    HP Lovecraft, against the world, against life US proof - like new - $30
    He is legend Gauntlet proof - like new - $60
    Rose madder us proof - Good condition $20
    The gunslinger 2nd grant - Fair condition. DJ with marks and creases. - $90

PM for pics or questions.

Shipping from Argentina is more or less $12 per item (up to three magazines can be placed in the same package keeping the same S/H cost).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

REDUCED!!!

For Sale: GRRM SubPress Game of Thrones S/L #354/500 still in publishers shipping box. $475 + free shipping in US Paypal gift or add 3% if you don't want to do gift.

Make me a offer!! All reasonable offers considered.

GUNSLINGER FIRST EDITION SIGNED WILL END AUCTION FOR $1,250.00 Paypal Gift shipping included

SOLD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    Wow! Congratulations.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm - I need my 1st Gunslinger signed... Hey Stevo! got a minute??

Congrats Matt!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

SOLD
    Wow! Congratulations.
    Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Congrats Matt!
    Just catch him after lunch, and or coming out out the restroom. Pretty easy.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Congrats Matt!
    Just catch him after lunch, and or coming out out the restroom. Pretty easy.
    He must love that!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Bump, lowered to $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    On Writing SIGNED trade paperback 14th printing from the St. Francis Event.

$100 PayPal Gift, free US Shipping. $40 will be donated to The Haven Fund.

PM me if you want photos. I'll also include copy of event ticket.

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: From A Buick 8 UK proof copy (the left one in this photo from Bob - sorry, I don't have a photo of my own copy available right now but I can take pics if anyone is interested. Price: $100 including shipping from Europe. Also willing to trade for a couple of Dan Simmons 1st/1st hardcover editions.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale (or trade)

Shining Chapbook remarqued

Joyland S/L #333 with numbered dolso traycase

FDNS GE double remarqued Clarke, Bauman

S/L Night Visions V #418

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SLIPCASES FOR SALE
    Some are like new and some are not. 90% sure the wood one is a Dolso.
    12 in total buy one or buy them all.

Looking for offers, PM if you have one or questions.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 515 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast