Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 515 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least they're on the back. Still has that cover appeal! I don't think I've seen the labels on the back before.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Signed Revival from Florida event. I'll toss in some cool stuff from the event.
    $159 pp gift. Free usa shipping.
    Nice... i'm still looking for some flyer or used ticket from that event
    Buy one of the signed books. I have a flyer, and a PDF of the original ticket (sorry, keeping the true original).
    I got signed book from a member... but he didn't have spare flyer...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Buy one of the signed books. I have a flyer, and a PDF of the original ticket (sorry, keeping the true original).
    Because the event coordinators printed so few.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to mention RF... The quality of these was so low. They were not scored or made properly. I would never put product out like this. They also did not have enough to go around as you stated.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale

Pet Sematary proof 1ST STATE (typewritten) one of 50 in NF- condition. Asking $400 PP gift free US shipping. Trade is an option as well. PM me for photos

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Short story magazine appearances. In plastic bags and backing boards. Shipping is $5 for Media Mail or $12.45 Priority. International at whatever the cost is.
    • The Twilight Zone Magazine - 1983 Annual. The Jaunt. VG (small tear on front top and bump to spine.) $8.
    • Omni - July 1980 - Firestarter part 1 - VG (minor wear to spine/cover) $10.
    • Omni - July 1980 - Firestarter part 1 - G (wear to spine/cover) $8.
    • Omni - August 1980 - Fireststarter part 2 - VG (minor wear to spine/cover) $10.
    • Omni - October 1986 - The End of the Whole Mess - VG+ (minor wear to spine) $10. - SOLD
    • Penthouse - July 1976 - The Ledge - G- (worn with tears to spine) - $5.
    • Playboy - January 1983 - The Word Processor - VG+ (wear to spine.) $10.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Not to mention RF... The quality of these was so low. They were not scored or made properly. I would never put product out like this. They also did not have enough to go around as you stated.
    Was it a flyer for promotion? Or a collectible?

If it's for promotion, then you make it as cheap as possible.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually like the "rough edge" look of these.

It was a program that was given out at the event....mostly thanking (promoting) the sponsors.

As far as not being enough for everybody, if anybody really wanted one, they were not that hard to find, as they were left all over the venue after the show.....I picked up several that had been abandoned.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Default UK PROOF OF FINDERS KEEPERS

I have a UK PROOF of FINDERS KEEPERS FOR SALE. $350 + postage. Rare. Email me at roy@badmoonbooks.com

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Hi all, this SOLD.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I actually like the "rough edge" look of these.

It was a program that was given out at the event....mostly thanking (promoting) the sponsors.

As far as not being enough for everybody, if anybody really wanted one, they were not that hard to find, as they were left all over the venue after the show.....I picked up several that had been abandoned.
    I wish I would have been thinking more clearly. Kerry and I were chatting as we walked out of the theater. I stopped and said, "I want to check for the brochures in case some are left behind." I turned around to re-enter and they wouldn't let me back in.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    I have a UK PROOF of FINDERS KEEPERS FOR SALE. $350 + postage. Rare. Email me at roy@badmoonbooks.com
    Darn, I missed it!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Sisters of Eluria Artist edition-$160 PP gift.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my other copy of Finders Keepers US ARC. $400. Or I'll add $100 and exchange it for a The Shining S/L or Doctor Sleep S/L.

Plus the other items still available:
    Startling Mystery Stories - 1969 - Magazine is in good condition. Cover is in fair condition, with creases and marks. Has both staples - $ 100
    Cavalier - March 1973 -Good condition. No creases or marks - $ 45
    Cavalier - March 1971 - Good condition. Has decoloration in the cover - $ 50
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition. One of the stapples isn't attached to cover - $ 45
    Cavalier - October 1973 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - December 1972 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - June 1977 - Very good condition - $ 55
    Cavalier - November 1975 - Good condition. Crease in the division between cover and back, below lower staple. Line in cover (no crease). Small crease in top of the cover - $ 40
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition - $ 55
    Weird tales - Fall 1984 - Good condition - $ 45

Castle Rock set of 14 numbers $100:

Castle Rock - February 1985 - Very good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - February 1987 - Small spot on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April/May 1987 - Smudge on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - December 1986/January 1987 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - October 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - August 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - July 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - May 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1985 - Good condition - $ 12

From a Buick 8 US proof - good condition. Spine with decoloration. $40
    HP Lovecraft, against the world, against life US proof - like new - $30
    He is legend Gauntlet proof - like new - $60
    Rose madder us proof - Good condition $20
    The gunslinger 2nd grant - Fair condition. DJ with marks and creases. - $90

PM for pics or questions.

Shipping from Argentina is more or less $12 per item (up to three magazines can be placed in the same package keeping the same S/H cost).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

World War Z - Lettered Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide - Lettered Edition

Matching set - $615 shipped.

These weren't really what I expected them to be, so I'm listing them at issue price.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

On Writing SIGNED trade paperback 14th printing from the St. Francis Event.

$110 PayPal Gift, free US Shipping. $40 will be donated to The Haven Fund.

PM me if you want photos. I'll also include copy of event ticket.

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Sisters of Eluria Artist edition-$155 PP gift. (free shipping in the U.S)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have several copies of the program from The Ghost Brothers of Darkland County for sale.

$10 each shipped in the US, and 100% of the proceeds go the The Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

PM me if interested.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Sisters of Eluria Artist edition-$160 PP gift.
    I'll go $150 just to be competitive. Offer good for 24 hours from post.

Free USA shipping.

I might even toss in a bonus item...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

tippy4, your inbox is full. I'll take a program if still available.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    tippy4, your inbox is full. I'll take a program if still available.

Sorry....cleared out some space.......

Three gone...one on hold for ur2ndbiggestfan, three left........
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    For sale

Pet Sematary proof 1ST STATE (typewritten) one of 50 in NF- condition. Asking $400 PP gift free US shipping. Trade is an option as well. PM me for photos
    SOLD

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Little Sisters of Eluria Artist edition-$155 PP gift. (free shipping in the U.S)
    Item no long for sale.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread. Was this sold separately at the event, or was everyone given one? I saw the play in Milwaukee in Oct 2013, but all they gave us was a double sided sheet with the list of songs and actors/singers. If they were selling this separately, I didn't notice. This was before I started officially collecting King, so I probably didn't pay any attention.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread. Was this sold separately at the event, or was everyone given one? I saw the play in Milwaukee in Oct 2013, but all they gave us was a double sided sheet with the list of songs and actors/singers. If they were selling this separately, I didn't notice. This was before I started officially collecting King, so I probably didn't pay any attention.

Thanks,
    Mike
    OOPS, sorry this is quoting the wrong post. Meant to ask this about tippy4's Ghost Brothers program.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 515 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast