Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 515 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower 2, 3, 4 in original shrink-wrap (shrink-wrap has a few rips).

DT2 $70 plus shipping
    DT3 $65 plus shipping
    DT4 $130 plus shipping

or $245 plus shipping for all three.

I will be happy to remove shrink-wrap and install Brodart archival protectors.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you have pm!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold some, added some ;D

====

Flatsigned
    Bag of Bones
    Lisey's Story
    Just After Sunset
    Under the Dome
    Dr Sleep
    Insomnia
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Inscribbed
    The Dark Half

Signed & Limited
    Dr Sleep double remarqued
    ====

gone
    Full Dark, No Stars *sold*
    Duma Key *sold*

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Dark Tower 2, 3, 4 in original shrink-wrap (shrink-wrap has a few rips).

DT2 $70 plus shipping
    DT3 $65 plus shipping
    DT4 $130 plus shipping

or $245 plus shipping for all three.

I will be happy to remove shrink-wrap and install Brodart archival protectors.
    It was you! haha Sorry I was bidding on that too man. Didn't know you were after it brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DTII, DTIII, DTIV, DTV, DTVI and DTVII, all in original skrinkwrap. $325 + shipping. PP gift.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Revival from Bradenton event in slipcase from CD.

Book, slipcase, and DJ are in fine condition.

$203 plus shipping (shipping is $5 in the US, international at cost).

You have to wait until I receive my slipcases from CD........or for another $7 (if shipping in the US), I can ship the book immediately, and the slipcase upon receipt.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling the following. Please PM, if interested. All links to pics in my signature.

The Stand (1st/1st): $300 (NF; Will cut TDT members a deal, of course)
    DTV: Wolves of the Calla (Flatsigned; 2nd printing): $150
    DTIV: Wizard and Glass: $85 (FINE)
    Pet Sematary (1st/1st): $25 (VG/NF)
    Misery (1st/1st): $50 (FINE)
    Different Seasons, Skeleton Crew, Tommyknockers: All 1st/1st & VG or better ($20/each)
    Regulators, From A Buick 8, Dreamcatcher, Dolores Claiborne, Cell: All 1st/1st & NF or better ($10/each)
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction February 1981: $40 (NF; Pt. 3 of The Gunslinger: "The Oracle and the Mountains"
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction July 1981: $40 (NF; Pt. 4 of The Gunslinger: "The Slow Mutants"
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction July 1981: $25 (VG; Pt. 4 of The Gunslinger: "The Slow Mutants"
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction November 1981: $40 (NF; Pt. 5 of The Gunslinger: "The Gunslinger and the Dark Man"

Country
    Country Flag

Hy Guys,

have bought one of "you know who"s absolute fantastic Dolso Cases for The Stand.
    Unf. it doesn't match my planning regarding the Doubledays, and so i have to sell it again.

it`s the one with Rachel Readmans "Mother Abigail" etched on the front.
    You might allready have seen it ;D

Its a true gem - and hard to give away, but i don't want to keep it in the locker.
    I am asking the 200,- i paid for it as pp gift but will consider all offers, so just give me a PM

shipping will be free!

*and its sold*

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - I LOVE this case.

sk

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 3/11 SALE!!!

- Matching #'d IT S/L and Art Portfolio (F/F): $1,200

US Shipping Included / International Split

Payment via Paypal Gift...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 3/12 PRICE REDUCED!!!

- Matching #'d IT S/L and Art Portfolio (F/F): $1,100

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 3/13 NEW ITEMS!!!

- S/L 'Salem's Lot Black #'d (F/F): $2,000
    - S/L Borderlands 5 (F/F): $200.00

- S/L IT with Matching #'d Art Portfolio (F/F): $1,100 SOLD
    - S/L Black House WITH Matching #'d Gift Set (F/F): $400.00 SOLD

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Carrie 1st/1st and Dolso Case #SS.
    $450 shipping included, paypal gift.
    DJ is close to mint, book has a few discrepancies, photos show them. SOLD

Flatsigned 1st/1st 11/22/63 w/slipcase - $150 SOLD

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great deal on that Carrie and Case!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,

Still some books for sale - new stuff is incoming,
    and my significant other won't let me annex more space ;D

All 1/1 - all Fine or at least Fine - and all signed or inscribed.
    Most are from the last big consignments that where sold on Betts.

Would put them on the menu for 200,- ea shipping free for two books and up.

Flat signed
    ====
    Insomnia
    Bag of Bones
    Lisey's Story
    Just After Sunset
    Duma Key
    Under the Dome
    Dr Sleep
    ====

Inscribed
    ====
    The Dark Half
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    ====

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Eyes Of The Dragon RED MUMBER
    88/250
    this is one of 250 copies numbered in red ink reserved for private distribution by King. This is copy number 88. This copy has a signed presentation inscription by King on the title page. For Jake and Betty Bennett Hope you enjoy the story (in spite of its very untransformational grammer), and that your holidays will be pleasant- All best, Stephen King 11/30/84. King has also written at the top of the limitation page Presented to the Bennetts-. This copy was presented to Professor Jacob and Elizabeth Bennett. Jacob Bennett was a Professor of English and taught for many years at the University of Maine at Orono. Stephen King was a student in his linguistics class when he attended the University. They had a friendship for over 35 years. Professor Bennett served as inspiration for a character in THE DARK HALF-Rawlie DeLesseps.

$1,900.00

Dolan's Cadillac 1/250
    $690.00

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy, fellow Tower Fiends!

I've dropped the price on TDT: 4 Grant 1st F/F condition to: $100

Shoot me an email at: beneadsfiction@gmail.com

Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower 2 in Original Shrink-wrap.

Shrink-wrap has some tears, and one lower corner of the DJ has a tiny rub mark.....but all else appears to be fine.

$65 plus shipping.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have an extra copy of The Scarlet Gospels ARC by Clive Barker if anyone is interested

SOLD

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Dolso cases: The Shining, Salem's Lot, Night Shift - $225 apiece, shipping included.
    ALL SOLD
    Paypal gift.

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a signed Revival from the Bradenton event. Includes event program. $195 plus $7 shipping. International shipping is whatever the cost will be. Book is unread/fine condition. PM if interested. Thanks.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Joyland Lettered still shrink wrapped $2700.00
    FAB8 Gift $180.00
    Masques Lettered $750.00

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    For sale:
    Dolso cases: The Shining, Salem's Lot, Night Shift - $225 apiece, shipping included.
    ALL SOLD
    Paypal gift.
    missing one day in the forum, missed the one deal i waited for ;D
    Congrats to who ever got them!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    For sale:
    ALL SOLD
    Paypal gift.
    I can help you, but the shipping to Austria might be $500.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    For sale:
    ALL SOLD
    Paypal gift.
    I can help you, but the shipping to Austria might be $500.
    Oh - so you are visiting me - and bring them with you ;D
    Thats fantastic! You are a very welcome guest ;D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 515 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast