Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 515 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have a mint 1st printing of the new UK Paperback Dr Sleep. It is the light variant cover. This was purchased for another member here who unfortunately received this variant from Amazon (The Dark cover was expected.) If anyone is interested please let me know. I may also be able to procure a 1st print of the other variant as well. Cost is £4 plus shipping for each book. (half cover price).
    I bet, Alan would be interested in this.
    Being in the UK, he can pop into his local WHSmith and pick one up! Save on the postage
    Yeah, as usual I was a bit confused again. I was just thinking of my good friend before thinking about the situation, my bad. You are absolutely right.
    Bill, nice of you to think of me my friend, but as Simon correctly said, I'll be able to pop in to WH Smiths and grab a copy. Probably today in fact!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

For sale - first appearance of The Old Dude's Ticker. Condition NF, with slightly faded lettering on spine (I assume, since it's not as red as the lettering on the front cover anymore). Cheapest one on ABE is $295. My asking price is $160 plus shipping, and I'll throw in a mint ARC of CD's Big Book of Necon, containing the same story.

From Justin Brooks' Bibliography:

Necon XX: Twentieth Anniversary Commemorative Volume, edited by Bob Booth. Bristol, RI: The Necon (Northeastern Writers’ Conference) Committee, July 2000, trade paperback, p. 25-30. Only 333 copies of this program were printed, and 200 were distributed as part of the Necon XX (July 13-16) registration package, which was given away to the 200 attendees, while the remaining copies were reserved for contributors (two apiece) and replacement copies.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

And would anyone here be interested in a set of Cavalier issues with 1st appearances of short stories by Mr. King? I still have about eleven of them left, ranging from 1970 to 1977. For a full set I think you would need four or five more (I traded those for another collectible recently).

I would sell the set of eleven for $400 plus shipping, which is CHEAP. I'm also open to trades.

I will post a pic of the set tonight or tomorrow.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in a situation where I need to come up with some cash. I've been 98% buyer on these boards and only very rarely ever sold anything. But now I gotta.

Before I turn to contemplating which of my King books to sell, I want to see if there is any interest in any of my Arkham House books. This would be great opportunity to augment (or start) a collection if that is an area of interest for you. I've got most of the important titles: The Outsider and Others; Beyond the Wall of Sleep; A Hornbook for Witches; Spells and Philtres; Out of Space and Time; The Dark Chateau; and a ton of other titles, some common; others less so.

PM me with any follow-up. If there is no interest I'll figure out if I'll do eBay or start looking at my King collection.

Regards,
    Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Cycle of the Werewolf
    Hard to find in this condition as the dustjacket is usually heavily damaged or significantly faded. Only a hint of fading to this spine.

$210 Paypal gift. Shipping depends on your location. I will ship worldwide.

PM me if you are interested. Please check my iTrader for references.

Cheers!
    Brad

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $40 SOLD
    The Talisman 1984 DMG Gift Edition $225
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $135
    Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition $120 $110 PRICE REDUCED
    Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $20
    Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition AND Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $120
    The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
    UK Cell Promo Booklet $25
    Slipcase for Joyland Hardback (Produced by stephenkingcollector.com) $30 $20 PRICE REDUCED SOLD
    Hearts in Atlantis Promotional Playing Cards (Sealed in Original Shrink-wrap) $30 NEW SOLD
    Grant Talisman/Black House Gift Set $125 NEW
    The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing. Book is NF/F, & the DJ is VG/NF. Has previous owner's library embossment on title page, & some fading to DJ spine. $165.

Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition $245 $200 PRICE REDUCED
    Under the Dome Signed 1st Edition in Aftermarket Slipcase $200 with Slipcase or $175 without Slipcase
    Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition $175 SOLD
    Bag of Bones Inscribed 1st Edition $150
    Just After Sunset Signed 1st Edition $200 (comes with program from event) SOLD
    Double Feature by Owen King Signed 1st Edition $50
    Innocence by Dean Koontz Signed 1st Edition $45
    Joyland Signed 1st Edition Paperback $195 $165 PRICE REDUCED
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman Signed US 1st Edition $75

S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
    S/L The Dark Man $365 $350 PRICE REDUCED
    S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
    S/L Black House $275
    S/L UK Wizard & Glass $400
    S/L He is Legend $250
    S/L UK Under The Dome $350
    S/L The Wind Through The Keyhole $1100
    S/L Doctor Sleep $600

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

Shipping in the US is $6 for the first item, $4 for each additional item.

Insurance is $3 on the first $100, and $1 for each additional $100.

Contact me via EMAIL please.

I ship Wednesdays and Saturdays.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Tippy, any idea how much would the shipping for the Joyland slipcase to Canada be?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Tippy, any idea how much would the shipping for the Joyland slipcase to Canada be?
    Sorry WDIL.......slipcase sold this morning before I saw this.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Titles Forsale

I have a few books forsale. Happy to send photos to those who are interested. Please email me at paulhalucha@gmail.com.
    - Prime Evil Grant Limited edition (fine publisher's copy) $325
    - The Stand (first edition, very sharp copy, only flaw is fading to spine of DJ) $300
    - Demon Driven by George Beahm (signed limited No. 64 of 100) $75
    - Dreamcatcher ledger (mint copy protected in plastic cover) $150

I also have a nice set of the Hobbit and Lord of Rings from Easton Press for $325.

Thanks, Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    FOR SALE:

Cycle of the Werewolf
    Hard to find in this condition as the dustjacket is usually heavily damaged or significantly faded. Only a hint of fading to this spine.

$210 Paypal gift. Shipping depends on your location. I will ship worldwide.

PM me if you are interested. Please check my iTrader for references.

Cheers!
    Brad

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Doctor Sleep Signed w/event ticket & CD Slipcase $225.00
    From A Buick 8 Gift Edition $215.00 HOLD
    Joyland 1st Edition Signed $150.00
    Joyland S/L with Collector Slipcase $400.00
    Doctor Sleep S/L $595.00
    Gunslinger 2nd Edition book has bookplate but in great shape, Dust Jacket in Good shape $190.00
    Paypal Gift + $4.00 media mail

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

The Gunslinger Grant 1st/1st SOLD

The dust jacket is in poor shape. The book itself is pretty good condition. Boards are straight, no bumps, but do show some slight shelf wear. Pages show yellowing but are still tight. Flipped through each and every page. All are perfectly clean except for the illustration in the photo below with the tiny crease in the top corner.

Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in seeing some pics.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't afford it right now but am always interested in seeing pics.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Edited my previous post to include pictures.

Tippy, I received your PM but cannot find the email.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be interested if someone maybe had a dust jacket for sale to match with it.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is definitely the nicest $300 copy of that book I have ever seen.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Well... against my wallets better judgement I bought the 'slinger... but I am FREAKING EXCITED! So that being said i need to find a new DJ... anyone? anyone?

Country
    Country Flag

Hm. I was the first to express my interest and ask for pics. But hey, why go through the hassle of asking me if I'm still interested after seeing the pics when you can sell it to the last person sending you a PM, right? Much more convenient.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Yeah, that wasn't cool
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess saying that I was interested to see pics (in response to the original, non-edited post) failed to convey the message that I was also potentially interested in buying. I guess I should have said 'I'm interested in seeing some pics and would you PLEASE give me your PP address as well so I can IMMEDIATELY infuse your bank account with juicy dollars if I deem the book to be worth your asking price'.

Lesson learned.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that would have sent a clear message. Lol

As a third party observer, I don't think he made any error in selling the book. I thought you just wanted to see pics. Your level of interest and intent to make a purchase was not at all clear in your post. That is based only on the public posts, of course. No idea what you may have said via private means.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I disagree - responding to his initial (now edited) post with an interest to see pics implied that I would also be interested in buying if I liked what I saw. If I weren't interested in buying a copy in the first place I would have said 'I do not intend to buy your book but I'm curious to see the condition it's in so go ahead and post some pics.'

But I'm a foreigner so what do I know about the finesses of the English language anyway? I'll get over it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit when I read Michaël's initial post about seeing some pictures my first thought was that he was interested in buying the book.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I must admit when I read Michaël's initial post about seeing some pictures my first thought was that he was interested in buying the book.
    Me too. He should have had first dibs...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 515 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast