Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 515 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

signed by ALL-dated at creation
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well, I'm not working still and it's time to prune my books some. The following are for sale. All are non-king. Just ask about condition or if you want pics. Make an offer on anything you're interested in.
    The Bible-author's first draft-signed by all
    Is it signed by Hosea? I'm only interested if signed by Hosea. Oh, and David, as long as it is dated prior to the "Bathsheba incident."

In all fairness, no Bathsheba no King Solomon. just sayin

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I added a few traycased deluxe S/Ls to my post on the last page.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a thought, but I think you would sell more items if they had prices. Or at least, what you paid for them (No? Just me? Oh, then nevermind! )

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am missing something, where are these posted?
    I added a few traycased deluxe S/Ls to my post on the last page.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the end of this post. After this if I add more instead of bumping I'll just link to it.

Well, I'm not working still and it's time to prune my books some. The following are for sale. All are non-king. Just ask about condition or if you want pics. Make an offer on anything you're interested in.

Black Ink

The Cyesolagniac-Ed Lee-Black Ink s/l pb chapbook

Bloodletting Press

Succulent Prey-Wrath James White-bloodletting press trade pb s/l

Cargo Cult Press
    The Nocturne-Steve Gerlach-Cargo Cult Press

Cemetary Dance

Triage s/l cemetary dance-Jack Ketchum, Richard Laymon, Ed Lee
    Destinations Unknown-Gary A. Braunbeck s/l-cemetary dance
    Fourbodings-Simon Clark, Tim Lebbon, Mark Morris, Terry Lamsley-cemetary dance s/l
    Got To Kill Them All-Dennis Etchison-cemetary dance s/l
    The Stickmen-ed lee-cemetary dance s/l
    Sinister Purposes-Gary Raisor-cemetary dance s/l
    the long last call-john skipp-cemetary dance s/l
    mondo zombie-ed. by john skipp-cemetary dance trade signed by skipp+2
    ghost music and other tales-thomas tessier-cemetary dance s/l
    hornets & others-al sarrantonio- cemetary dance s/l
    midnight grinding-ronald kelly-cemetary dance s/l

Centipede Press

The Influence-Ramsey Campbell-Centipede Press s/l
    The Ninth Configuration-William Peter Blatty-Centipede press s/l

Chizine

horror story and other horror stories-robert boyczuk-chizine trade pb (unsigned)

Creeping Hemlock

Children Of The New Disorder-Tim Lebbon, Lindy Moore-creeping hemlock press s/l

Dark Regions

dark regions-paul melniczek- dark regions press signed trade pb
    crimson-gord rollo--eclipse pc of s/l
    host of shadows-harry shannon-dark regions s/l
    the shadows of kinston mills-david silva-dark regions s/l
    ennui-david niall wilson-dark region trade pb signed
    wine and rank poison-allyson bird-dark regions trade pb (unsigned)

Delirium

Pickman's Motel-Mark McLaughlin-delirium s/l
    Visions Through A Shattered Lens-Gerard Houarner-Delirium s/l-ex library
    broken shadows-tim waggoner-delirium pc of s/l

Earthling

The Collected Cedar Hill Stories Vol. 1-Gary Braunbeck-Earthling Publications s/l

Gauntlet

Sleep Disorder-Jack Ketchum, Ed Lee-Gauntlet s/l

Gollancz

Heart Shaped Box-Gollancz slipcased s/l

Grant

Soft Whisper Of The Dead-Charles Grant-Grant s/l

Hippocampus Press

I Am Providence: The Life And Times Of H. P. Lovecraft-S. T. Joshi- Hippocampus Press 2 vol. set

McGuire Press

The First header-ed lee- Mcguire press s/l chapbook/pamphlet

Medium Rare Books

teratologist-ed lee, wrath james white-medium rare books-signed by lee

Midnight Library

Survivor-J.F. Gonzalez-Midnight Library
    Bully-J.F. Gonzalez-midnight library trade pb

Necessary Evil Press

Bezerk-Tim Lebbon-Necessary Evil Press s/l
    The Everlasting-Tim Lebbon-Necessary Evil Press s/l

Necro Publications

Needles & Sins-John Everson-necro publications s/l trade pb
    Flesh Gothic-ed lee- Necro s/l
    Golemesque-ed lee-Necro s/l
    Coven-ed Lee-Necro-s/l (unnumbered) trade pb
    the house-ed lee-necro trade pb signed
    Incubi-ed lee-necro trade pb s/l signed
    portrait of the psychopath as a young woman-ed lee, elizabeth steffen- necro trade pb-signed by lee
    room 415-ed lee-necro s/l
    shifters-ed lee, john pelan-necro signed trade pb
    succubi-ed lee necro trade unsigned
    dangerous red-mehitobel wilson-necro trade pb s/l
    the preserve-patrick lestewka-necro signed trade pb

Overlook Connection Press

The Bighead-ed lee-infinity/ Overlook connection press trade pb
    Goon-ed lee,john pelan-overlook connection press s/l

Sideshow Press

Secrets-J.F. Gonzalez-Sideshow Press s/l-trade pb

Thunderstorm

do unto others-j.f. gonzalez-thunderstorm trade pb

Viking Canada

rust & bone-craig davidson-viking canada proof

Sacrament-Clive Barker signed firstw/autographed sticker on dj
    The Bible-author's first draft-signed by all

Adding a few deluxe traycased books too.

Trolley No. 1852-Ed Lee- PC of the bloodletting press lettered edition

Darkness On The Edge Of Town-Brian Keene-Infernal House #140/174

Haunter Of The Threshhold-Ed Lee-Infernal House #135/174

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Just a thought, but I think you would sell more items if they had prices. Or at least, what you paid for them (No? Just me? Oh, then nevermind! )
    No, you're probably right, Shannon. I purposely don't price though and invite offers instead namely because of my failings as a collector which consist of a lack of focus within the actual collection (You know that one well since you shared it with me. Did you manage to get King under glass before you sold? Is he on offer? LOL Seriously, best of luck with your sale, friend!), a complete inability to judge 95% of signatures without help, and the two that are pertinent here...I'm not comfortable at grading books (I'll accurately describe anything wrong, but never sure of where exactly to grade it basically. I'd rather tell you there is this specific fault than try to decide whether it's fine or near fine and the like AND I am completely disorganized meaning I don't keep info in any sort of program...I operate on memory (which sucks) so I don't really know values (some things I remember what I paid; some I don't). I'd prefer someone to name a price and if it seems reasonable we'll roll with it. ..or somewhere roundabout there. With that said if someone said a price that seemed too high I couldn't accept anymore than if it seemed too low. To me it doesn't seem that different than bidding on a book in an auction in that you make an offer as the buyer. Some may disagree. I can understand that and that's fine if someone doesn't want to do that.

If you rescue me

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anybody interested in a signed limited Carrion comfort, Dan Simmons in slipcase. Like new. $125 paypal gift?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one here interested in the Goldsboro Books S/L of The Ocean at the End of the Lane? I should get my copy in July. If anyone is interested and would like a certain number I can put in a request. And as I won't have this in hand until July payment is not required until then.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Any one here interested in the Goldsboro Books S/L of The Ocean at the End of the Lane? I should get my copy in July. If anyone is interested and would like a certain number I can put in a request. And as I won't have this in hand until July payment is not required until then.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling signed THE TWELVE signed ARC. Mint! PM offers. Obtained at the october signing at Murder by the Book in Houston.

g

"Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a box from Ned Dameron this weekend...in it was one of the oldest images of Oy in existence.

He was going through his storage area, and stumbled across this while looking for something else.

This was a piece he did when preparing to make the illustrations for The Waste Lands.

The piece measures 8-1/2" x 11".

He is asking $650 for it.

PM or email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Included in the box with the above painting was a preliminary sketch Ned Dameron did of Shardik going after Eddie with Roland and Susannah in the background.

Piece measures 14" x 20"

Ned is asking $500 for it.

PM me or email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't buy, but I like that one alot. Okay, I meant the oy, but I like Shardik too. Seems like a bargain there.

If you rescue me

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love that Oy painting!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Both are pretty cool. Good luck with the sale.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining S/L $750 paypal gift. You will be getting my personal copy once it arrives. Will ship worldwide.

-Gabriel
    NEED:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that Ned Dameron art!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

11-22-63 signed limited. Fine/Fine, New. $400

Free Fed Ex within the US. Paypal "Gift"

Thanks,
    Ron
    SOLD!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following for sale:

The Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 $300

A Dark Tower 2 Grant 1st in shrinkwrap and a Dark Tower 4 Grant 1st and a Dark Tower 7 AE (three books) $200

A signed Insomnia 1st $200

S/L The Drawing of the Three Audio in shrinkwrap (shrink has a tear, and box has a small bumped corner) $325 (sale pending)

S/L A Life in the Cinema $150

Paypal gift please.

If you have a spare copy of the S/L Joyland on order, I am happy to consider a trade.

Email or PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy of Joyland, the Signed Limited numbered out of 724. $350 Paypal Gift.
    NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    NEED:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Joyland $310 pay pal gift & I'll split shipping to the US from UK (which I think would be £8) UK shipping included

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some non-SK books on sale on eBay. If anyone is interested, PM me an offer. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/elsquared196...&_trksid=p3692

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 515 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast