Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 515 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    There were:

1 un-numbered, hand painted and personalised 'For Stephen King'

1 un-numbered, hand painted and personalised 'For Michael & Audrey' (Michael allowed use of the eye sigul on the sculpture and the tower in the drawing of the Constant Reader door so it seemed fitting that the artist present them with a sculpture)

19 of the total 250 available publicly: Hand painted.

231 of the total 250 available publicly: Antique Bronze or Antique Silver (no set quantities of either finish, left to customer choice). Some of these are still available from the artist.

I believe that owners of the Constant Reader sculpture will be able to match their number if they buy a Crimson King sculpture when they are finally released, as discussed in this thread:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Rachel-Readman
    And one painted and labeled "HF" that was donated to our fundraiser, and won by a member here. Auction thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Rachel-Readman

And don't I love it .... yes, I do
    WOW!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra copy or two of McSweeny's Quarterly Issue #33. This was a full "Sunday Newspaper" style publication that featured a large multi-page article by King on the 2009 World series.
    Link to description here (note they are asking $50 each + shipping).
    https://store.mcsweeneys.net/product...cisco-panorama
    I offer one for sale @$38 (PP gift), plus $12 (USA) shipping.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/P...rs-3280601.php

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A bugbear that (possibly, maybe, hopefully) one of our illustrious members may be able to help a poor old Aussie out with

I've been searching, fruitlessly, for a F/VF copy of 'Salem's Lot 3rd State edition (2nd's are a dime a dozen - well, not quite, but you know what I mean .. however, good 3rd's just ain't that easy to come across).

Anyways, if anyone here has a 3rd that they'd consider parting with ... and converting it to a great deal of good will (and money, never forget the money) please PM me

Oh, and, as I'm in Australia, there's a little extra effort in getting it shipped to me, however; obviously the shippings on my tab and I'll chuck in a little extra for the time and trouble
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant, I love that Rachel added your name to the front of your Constant Reader sculpture and made it fit right into the design.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Patrick do you mind saying what you paid for yours? Anyone remember the original price?
    I think the original 19 were sold for $300 each. Caveat is that my memory may be faulty (perhaps Gretchen or one of the other members who owns one can verify). I can't recall what I paid in the secondary market a few years ago, but it was not over "issue" price.
    My shipping receipt says the initial purchase price was 130 GB pounds in January 2007. Converted to $191 US.
    Thanks for the clarification, Bob.

I searched my Paypal history. I bought mine on eBay at auction (not a BIN) and paid for it on 10/31/09.

To answer Dave's original question, I paid $105.69, plus $11.30 shipping, for $116.99 all-in. Those who knew of the auction at the time were surprised at how low it sold, including me.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick do you mind saying what you paid for yours? Anyone remember the original price?
    I think the original 19 were sold for $300 each. Caveat is that my memory may be faulty (perhaps Gretchen or one of the other members who owns one can verify). I can't recall what I paid in the secondary market a few years ago, but it was not over "issue" price.
    My shipping receipt says the initial purchase price was 130 GB pounds in January 2007. Converted to $191 US.

I searched my Paypal history. I bought mine on eBay at auction (not a BIN) and paid for it on 10/31/09.

To answer Dave's original question, I paid $105.69, plus $11.30 shipping, for $116.99 all-in. Those who knew of the auction at the time were surprised at how low it sold, including me.
    Thanks Patrick, I don't know how I got it into my head that these were so much more expensive, maybe the auction for Haven that went for 650.00 is whats messed me up.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Patrick, I don't know how I got it into my head that these were so much more expensive, maybe the auction for Haven that went for 650.00 is whats messed me up.
    Not as much as it messed up my credit card Dave
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Grant, I love that Rachel added your name to the front of your Constant Reader sculpture and made it fit right into the design.
    Was a little dubious when the idea was first floated - but, hey, Rachel did an outstanding job
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    A bugbear that (possibly, maybe, hopefully) one of our illustrious members may be able to help a poor old Aussie out with

I've been searching, fruitlessly, for a F/VF copy of 'Salem's Lot 3rd State edition (2nd's are a dime a dozen - well, not quite, but you know what I mean .. however, good 3rd's just ain't that easy to come across).

Anyways, if anyone here has a 3rd that they'd consider parting with ... and converting it to a great deal of good will (and money, never forget the money) please PM me

Oh, and, as I'm in Australia, there's a little extra effort in getting it shipped to me, however; obviously the shippings on my tab and I'll chuck in a little extra for the time and trouble
    Grant, maybe you missed my post (<-- click) yesterday but there's an awesome 3d state copy (signed too!) on eBay as we speak. Starting bid $600. You need to ask the seller if he's willing to ship overseas, though. Good luck!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michael !!!!
    We all float down here!

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

I am thinking about selling my dott remarqued copy. As you all know there were only 14 of these done. Is there any interest out there? Pm me if so and we can work out a price.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Understandable. Personally I don't think the price I paid three years ago would reflect current market value. The auction was not well listed (in my opinion) at the time, and these sculptures weren't really on people's radar at that point in the economic crash. With the Haven auction (congrats again, Grant) and the CK companion piece to be released, I get the impression that more people are aware of these and appreciate the artistry and detail that Rachel put into these.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am buying some smaller items from another collector and he just offered me some Dead Zone TV show props for sale. I haven't seen the show yet so these don't mean much to me, but they might mean something to you guys. Here are the pics:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=745

His email address is chaos-consultants@shaw.ca and his ebay link is http://myworld.ebay.com/chaos-consultants

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Chaos consultants are well known to members here. If you happy with the prices/items, there should be no problems.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just buying some smaller items, but I have no interest in the Dead Zone props, which is why I passed them onto you guys. He's been great to talk to in the emails, fyi.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Whelan Roland painting sold tonight, the buyer used the buy it now for 2,200.00, the buyer is a well known Stephen King expert and writer. Things are finally looking up, Dave.

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent news Dave - well done mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very excellent news! Good job.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Volume Two Gift Edition $99 + $11 Shipping (USA) Paypal Gift.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Volume Two Gift Edition $99 + $11 Shipping (USA) Paypal Gift.
    That's a pretty darn good price!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There is one at Betts with a Chadbourne remarque for $95

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    There is one at Betts with a Chadbourne remarque for $95
    Naturally!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Whelan Roland painting sold tonight, the buyer used the buy it now for 2,200.00, the buyer is a well known Stephen King expert and writer. Things are finally looking up, Dave.
    You sound a bit like HAL, there, Dave.

Country
    Country Flag

/\
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    You sound a bit like HAL, there, Dave.
    Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 515 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast