Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 516 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 12880

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm only selling my UK books, guys... I'm not quitting collecting altogether! I still have a nice collection of US 1sts and proofs and a pretty decent pre-CARRIE magazine collection and they're not going anywhere. In fact, I'm contemplating adding a few S/Ls for good measure, which is an area I've not really explored so far.

And may I take the opportunity to showcase this little beauty that is also for sale? One of the very few copies around that has NOT been a library book, and it's in awesome condition.

Good to see you "tightening" your collection and focusing on a few, certain items!

Just like AKC!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm only selling my UK books, guys... I'm not quitting collecting altogether! I still have a nice collection of US 1sts and proofs and a pretty decent pre-CARRIE magazine collection and they're not going anywhere. In fact, I'm contemplating adding a few S/Ls for good measure, which is an area I've not really explored so far.

And may I take the opportunity to showcase this little beauty that is also for sale? One of the very few copies around that has NOT been a library book, and it's in awesome condition.

Good to see you "tightening" your collection and focusing on a few, certain items!

Just like AKC!
    Never even seen this before...learn something everyday. Thank you!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

UGH! I totally procrastinated on buying Duma Key, and now I'm kicking myself. Oh well, now I can look into other purchases.
    That was a nice one. Congrats Merlin!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A few books for sale. All are F/F. Some pics can be seen on my collection pages (see below). More pics by request.

Desperation S/L $500 (page 4, post 79)
    Prime Evil S/L $500 (page 4, post 77)
    Christine S/L $700 (page 4, post 76)
    Thinner 1st U.S. HB $150 (page 3, post 74)
    Kingdom of Fear S/L PC $250 (page 4, post 77)

Payment via PayPal Gift only please. PM if interested. Thanks.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers for the following two pieces of original artwork:

Cover artwork for Shock Rock, by Mark Watts. (26" by 19", airbrushed. Framed.)

Cover artwork for Midnight Graffiti #3, by Marcus Alan Nickerson. (20" by 15" on heavy illustration board. No magazine text on artwork. Unframed.)

And of course, my interior artwork from Full Dark, No Stars ("Snake Eyes" and "Study For 'Snake Eyes'" by Alan M. Clark) is still on sale at Betts Books

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Clearing out my shelves-so here are a few items for sale:
    Legacies Lettered "PC"
    The Colorado Kid "lettered" JK Potter version. #24.
    From a Buick 8 Lettered "PC"
    Masques Lettered-"J"
    He is Legend Lettered - "J"
    Blockade Billy Lettered - "PC"
    Dolan's Cadillac Lettered - "D"
    COTW DJ. Near Fine-the nicest copy I have ever seen. Pictures available upon request.
    Dean Koontz "Beastchild". Charnel House S/l-a beautiful book.

Please make a reasonable offer on what you would like. Sale is by Paypal-gift.
    Shipping free in USA, by quote international.
    Surely one of these books interests a member. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Please don't call me Shirley.

OK back on track.

I have a VG+ 1st edition of Wizard and Glass for sale with previous owner's gift inscription inside.

$60 shipped in the US.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Cemetery Dance's 'Looking Glass' S/L #243 signed by Joe Hill et al - $115

Pop Art S/L chapbook #84/150 - $100

'The Saved' S/L chapbook #PC (has 2 signed tip sheets) - $65

'Postscripts #3' S/L #136/150 - $100

'Heart Shaped Box' S/L deluxe 2nd printing REMARQUED - $110
    '20th Century Ghosts' S/L #426/500 - $145
    Heart Shaped Box UK proof signed/dated/doodled & i have an event ticket where i got it signed (same with the next 2 books) - make me an offer
    Horns 2nd state (more common) US proof signed/dated/doodled - make me an offer
    Horns UK proof signed/dated/doodled - make me an offer

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    A few books for sale. All are F/F. Some pics can be seen on my collection pages (see below). More pics by request.

Christine S/L $700 (page 4, post 76)

prices are negotiable

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

I have an extra 1/1 of Dean Koontz new novel Odd Apocalypse flatsigned I picked up today - in F/F condition, asking 50 bucks (shipping included) via PayPal gift

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Im selling my TWTTKH S/L number 41/200 im based in the UK, but would post to the US. Please send me a message if interested. Also have number 35/200 if interested. Cheers

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 S/L Tray case from CD
    $40 plus $10 shipping in the US
    Paypal Gift Payment
    EMAIL ME PLEASE
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    I have an extra 1/1 of Dean Koontz new novel Odd Apocalypse flatsigned I picked up today - in F/F condition, asking 50 bucks (shipping included) via PayPal gift
    Did you go to a signing?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Fine

Actually the store I work for got 6 signed copies in for purchase and I bought one straight away.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just thought I should mention, my three pieces of artwork are also available for trade.

See here for the original posting.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

For sale, US S/L
    Wastelands #1150 F/F $600
    Songs of Susannah #1346 F/F $480
    Dark Tower #1431 In shrinkwrap $400
    LSOE #572 F/F $400
    TWTTK #572 IN shrinkwrap $900

Shipping from Sweden $35
    Pay Pal Gift payment.
    Send PM, thanks!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I sold a large portion of my UK books so I will remove the intrusive link to my inventory website from my signature. However, if anyone is interested in some of the more common/recent UK trade 1st editions, please check this link to see what I still have for sale and contact me via PM!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have a friend who's looking to sell signed first editions of SKELETON CREW and THE DARK HALF. They were flat signed at Tower Books in NYC quite some time ago. He has a photograph of King signing the books for provenance. I don't know anything about the condition but could convey your contact info if you're interested.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I have a friend who's looking to sell signed first editions of SKELETON CREW and THE DARK HALF. They were flat signed at Tower Books in NYC quite some time ago. He has a photograph of King signing the books for provenance. I don't know anything about the condition but could convey your contact info if you're interested.
    Just sent you a PM with my email address and phone #. Interested in one of the two! thanks

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Turns out it's actually FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT that he has, not SKELETON CREW.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine S/L $700 (page 4, post 76) SOLD!

prices are negotiable
    Update

My Mood
    Fine

I have a few non-king books for sale

Extremely loud and incredibly close 1/1 flatsigned by Jonathan Safran foer - book in F condition, dj in VG+ (tiny water spot on inside of spine) - 135 shipped - movie based on this book with Tom hanks and Sandra bullock

Chad Johnson: I can't be stopped 1/1 flatsigned by chad Johnson and the writer - 75 shipped - chad Johnson formerly chad ochocincos first book

The dark tower series all 1/1 paperbacks in VG condition - 90 shipped (shipping will cost a bit due to weight of all seven books)

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which DT paperbacks do you mean?

My Mood
    Fine

For clarification - my DT paperbacks are 1/1 plume 1-4 and 5-6 are Viking.. I believe

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And book seven ...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 516 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast