Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Karen - There was a discussion in here a couple weeks ago, and it was decided that the eBay posts should go in the 'Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales' thread instead.
    I think, she is trying to sell them in both places, so not sure exactly how that would apply in this particular instance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Karen - There was a discussion in here a couple weeks ago, and it was decided that the eBay posts should go in the 'Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales' thread instead.
    I think, she is trying to sell them in both places, so not sure exactly how that would apply in this particular instance.
    I think it means she has to place half her post in both threads.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Much like the judgement of Solomon...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Actually Brice, I think she thought (and I'm purely speculating) that once she posted anywhere she covered both formats. It used to be a "Profile" option to list your ebay acct. in your, well, online profile. I know I had it at one point and then Mngmt took away the option for what I am sure were damn good reasons. Of course. I could, and probably am, completely off-base. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Right now in the "There are current ___ users browsing this thread" section, I see a blue, a purple, a gray, a green, and a brown person. FYI.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Right now in the "There are current ___ users browsing this thread" section, I see a blue, a purple, a gray, a green, and a brown person. FYI.
    Sorry for my "Old person" perspective, but that is significant why?????

Sucks getting old I guess.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not significant, amusing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not significant, amusing.
    Oh, I amuse you? Just what the Fuck about me is amusing? No, he's a big boy, Henry, what am I a fucking clown for you?????

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Much like the judgement of Solomon...
    Oh, yes...I am a wise one.
    Spoiler:
    I'll go ahead and say it before someone else does...a wiseass. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Actually Brice, I think she thought (and I'm purely speculating) that once she posted anywhere she covered both formats. It used to be a "Profile" option to list your ebay acct. in your, well, online profile. I know I had it at one point and then Mngmt took away the option for what I am sure were damn good reasons. Of course. I could, and probably am, completely off-base. LOL
    There may have been a damn good reason ...I'm not sure though. It's also possible that when the boards were updated that option was no longer there for us to offer the members. I'm not sure.

Really I was just being silly though.

We're trying to keep up with the current trends in the business world of diversity.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I see "Blue, Sea Green and two brown members!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit:If we keep posting off topic Jerome's gonna' make us sell something.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shush, You heathen!!!!

Spoiler:
    Jerome, will deal with you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bumping these to the current page so they don't get lost.

The first I believe is Karen's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Scarce proofs for sale ( All US Proofs / Arc´s )

# 11/22/63 blue cover VG $600

# IT: 25th Anniversary Edition red/black cover F $1000

# Full Dark, No Stars blue cover NF $500

# Under the Dome blue cover VG $450

# Duma Key blue cover NF $500

# The Illustrated Salem’s Lot trade cover F $200

# Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon manuscript with black tape spine 1 of 13 copies with Slipcase F $500

# Bag of Bones Large format “Second Draft” white cover with black tape spine G $200

# Skeleton Crew yellow cover VG-NF $500

# Pet Sematary first state Typewritten trade cover Fewer than 50 copies Inscribed by King G $400

# Carrie white cover VG $900

Please ask for pictures and description

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so confused right now, lol.

TMSG: $20,000,000.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

this is the linky linky

and I didn't realize that I couldn't put the linky in here....I will remove if you need me too....
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

This UK WTTKH 1/200 book is on ebay at a very low starting bid with no reserved...
    134 - kkemikk (TDT) Maribor, Slovenia *** For Sale on eBay as ylvtor for starting bid £200.00 ***

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item35bddc6258

I don't think that's an especially low starting bid, though.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

At my count, there are 10 of these books listed (including this one) for sale at varies websites including eBay (7 are numbered and 3 are seal). This is the lowest price one available.. jhanic..Do you know of one lower priced? If so, I have not found it. RIC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

No, just that about $310 is still not a great deal. A good deal, yes, but not a GREAT deal.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    At my count, there are 10 of these books listed (including this one) for sale at varies websites including eBay (7 are numbered and 3 are seal). This is the lowest price one available.. jhanic..Do you know of one lower priced? If so, I have not found it. RIC

Doesnt seem to be a very popular book - everybody wants to sell. not too many buyers.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Doesnt seem to be a very popular book - everybody wants to sell. not too many buyers.
    I just think that UK books are not as popular as US books.

I personally resisted the UK temptation for years, and finally gave in....but ONLY to collect the King S/Ls.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

The 10 books that I have found for public sale are:
    $313.86 Note a bidder has covered starting bid on this book.
    $486.48
    $508.45
    $575.00
    $575.00
    $627.64
    $627.64
    $627.64
    $650.00
    $699.00

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think 50gbp over issue price isn't too bad a starting price, but doubt that will be the winning bid.
    I've decided to hang on to mine now.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I am selling a signed first edition of TWTHK on ebay.

If anyone here wants it, I will pull the auction and sell it direct for $500 plus shipping Paypal payment sent as gift

LINK

I also have a signed/limited A Life in the Cinema for $125 plus shipping.

EMAIL ME (don't PM) if you are interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I am selling a signed first edition of TWTHK on ebay.

If anyone here wants it, I will pull the auction and sell it direct for $500 plus shipping Paypal payment sent as gift

LINK

I also have a signed/limited A Life in the Cinema for $125 plus shipping.

EMAIL ME (don't PM) if you are interested.
    That's very nice of you! Good man!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast