Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Darkman, is that your listing, or just one you found? Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

I bought a whole collection of bizarre custom made stuff...there was 2 of these...kinda nice huh?
    I thought I'd pass this one on and start it for pretty cheap to see what happens....not sure maybe no one likes them but me

It sure fills a hole in the shelf, never even touched a true HC UK of this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    I bought a whole collection of bizarre custom made stuff...there was 2 of these...kinda nice huh?
    I thought I'd pass this one on and start it for pretty cheap to see what happens....not sure maybe no one likes them but me

It sure fills a hole in the shelf, never even touched a true HC UK of this title.

Any other custom made goodies? Do you know who the binder was?

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

No idea who bound them, no markings whatsoever except the text block..there was a lot of stuff...still going through them...I am gonna list a couple really neat slip covered hard bound first paperback printings.....capote in cold blood and HST Shark Hunt...they're cool !!! but I have them in mint true first so I gotta try and recoup some dough before my girl rips my nuts off.

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

Any other custom made goodies? Do you know who the binder was?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

got this unusaul one up from a private collection...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=120443224018
    (Quoting to pull the link onto the current page.)

I look forward to seeing some of the other unique items as well, Darkman. Should be interesting.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

hERE'S THE hst i WAS TALKING ABOUT...REALLY WANT TO KEEP THIS....SO IF YOU KNOW ANY HST FANS DONT TELL THEM ABOUT IT......

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=120443664312

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone... I have a very very nice first edition, first printing HC of Carrie that I need to sell asap. I will be listing it on ebay later today but figured I would see if anyone here is interested first. Please PM with your email if you would like some pictures emailed to you.

Carrie , 5.95 price on the dust jacket , First Edition stated on copyright with P6 on page 199.

This is an ex library copy but it does not have the usual markings. The dust jacket is in excellent condition. No stickers on spine, no card pocket which looks like it was removed very professionally with no rips and minimal glue residue. There are NO library stamps anywhere in the book or the block. No stamps at all anywhere. An absolutely wonderful copy and I would call the jacket near fine with no rips. Tight and square binding.

I am needing to get 375.00 for the book, which is well worth it. Let me know if you would like some pictures. Thanks so much !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I have to be going soon to a 4th of July cookout, so I listed it on ebay. I will put the link here if anyone wants to see pictures.

If you would like to buy the book, you can either PM me, and when I get back I can respond, or you can use the buy it now, and I will send back the 25.00 refund because I have it on there for 400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270420801188

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the auction, Rusher!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I really need to sell it quickly , so if anyone has a decent offer, I will seriously consider it. Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Its sold to a wonderful person here from the site...Thanks so much !!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

I love it when that happens.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in this:

Tons of great signatures, tons of great stories, tons of great artwork and a JK Potter remarque to boot. This is an unnumbered copy of the 250 limited edition. Comes with the extra chapbook. Small shipping bump to bottom of front board. Otherwise everything is in fine/fine condition. Slipcase doesn't belong to the book, but the shoe fits... it is a little rough though.

$65 shipped if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy it has a good home. Congrats to both of you.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

I also have a copy of, "Masters of the Weird Tale: Algernon Blackwood" that I need to part with.

Its a massive tome (almost 1000 pages too!), a la many Centipede Press books. Brand new in slipcase, number 122 of 300 copies. Jerad has these on sale for $200 right now, but I can do $180 shipped.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Actually - if anyone here has a Joe Hill Thumbprint lettered edition, id rather buy it from someone who needs the $ (like above).

Because otherwise my fury over winning the one on eBay is taking over...!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Got a few auctions up on Ebay..click on my link and it will take you there.

Stuff for the beginner collector
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool auctions!
    If I wouldn't be saving for my trip...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

The two PC copies are gone..expecting to be getting rid of one of the SOS shortly..a few more items left..
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, what PC's were they, Karen? By the time I saw your post yesterday and clicked the link, they must have already been gone.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, what PC's were they, Karen? By the time I saw your post yesterday and clicked the link, they must have already been gone.
    She had Wizard & Glass and The Wastelands S/L in PC. Both books disappeared very quickly.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

IF ANYONE COLLECTS THE ARC'S I JUST LISTED BAG OF BONES

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=120448750373

I'M ALSO CLEARING OUT THE FOLLOWING ...COMBINED SHIPPING MIGHT WORK GOOD:

US MINT 1/1 HC ($15 EACH OR MAKE AN OFFER ON A BUNCH)
    TALISMAN
    ROSE MADDER
    DOLORIS (2 COPIES)
    REGULATORS (3 COPIES)
    DARK HALF (2 COPIES)
    BLACK HOUSE
    NEEDFUL (2 COPIES)
    Gwltg (4 COPIES)
    DT V (3 COPIES)
    NIGHTMARES
    DREAMCATCHER (3 COPIES)
    HEARTS IN ATLANTIS
    EVERYTHINGS EVENTUAL
    DT VII

TRADE SC 1/1 ($8 OR OFFER ON BUNCH)
    STORM OF THE CENTURY
    DT IV
    DT III (2 COPIES BOTH COVERS)
    DT II
    DT I (2 COPIES)
    DT VI (TURTLE COVER)

PAPERBACKS ORIGINALS ($5 OR OFFER ON BUNCH)

CHRISTINE
    DREAM CATCHER
    BUICK
    SKELETON
    DARK HALF
    COLORADO KID

i CAN SHIP 5-8 HC BOOKS ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA BOXED AND EXPEDITED FOR $25-$30

SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING..THANKS!

Country
    Country Flag

Listed some goodies on the bay.

<-------- click the logo!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice list for anyone building a collection of first editions, Darkman.

Eric, is that Easton Farenheit 451 signed? It doesn't seem like it from the listing, but thought I'd ask anyhow.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice list for anyone building a collection of first editions, Darkman.

Eric, is that Easton Farenheit 451 signed? It doesn't seem like it from the listing, but thought I'd ask anyhow.
    Nope. So far as I know there are three Easton Press editions of Fahrenheit 451.

A signed edition. The one I have listed (I believe its from the Sci Fi classics series) with giltwork flame designs. And another "Collector's Edition" with generic giltwork to the boards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast