Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 515 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    One of the first S/L I purchased new, straight from the publisher.
    ?
    Skeleton Crew in the above posts.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69
    At 15 with no job, I was not a "Cultural Elite"!
    Nor would I consider myself but I was only 17 but working and still living at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    One of the first S/L I purchased new, straight from the publisher.
    As did I (Skeleton Crew).

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    I just got a new batch of Stephen King books in recently from my friend Jonathan Reitan to sell for him - including some more UK Stephen King HC's, some signed/limited edition books about King, and some promotional SK stuff as well. Here's a list I have made up so far of the books so drop me a line at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com or here if you're interested in anything. (I can also send pictures of anything listed here as well) Again, I give 10% off for multiple orders and charge very reasonable amounts for shipping. I take Paypal, Credit/Debit cards (via Square), checks and money orders. Thanks for looking and i'll post more goodies soon!

Thanks - James

STEPHEN KING BOOKS
    US EDITIONS

DARK TOWER 1, 2 & 3 – Stephen King (Limited Edition Hardcover Slipcased/Boxed Set . Includes 3rd Edition of The Gunslinger, 2nd Edition of Drawing of the Three and 1st Edition of The Wastelands. Has a Facsimilie King Signature on the Slipcase. The copy of the Gunslinger is also signed by Artist Michael Whelan in gold pen as well on the front endpaper. The Gunslinger has one light ding on the top edge of spine and The Wastelands has a couple light dings to dust jacket edges. Overall all 3 are in pretty nice shape though) - $275.00

SECRET WINDOWS - Stephen King (Book Club Edition Trade Paperback. Quality Book Club – 2000. Introduction by Peter Straub. Features a number of rare and uncollected essays, 2 juvenile stories never before published, etc. Different artwork from HC version. Nice copy with some light surface marks/scuffs to cover, light dings to the top and bottom front corners on spine) - $20.00
    BARE BONES: CONVERSATIONS ON TERROR WITH STEPHEN KING – Edited by Underwood & Miller (Published by Underwood-Miller, 1988. Leatherbound Hardcover in Slipcase with Hologram art on cover of book. #711 of only 1000 copies done. Very nice copy) - $75.00

THE ESSENTIAL KING: THE COMPLETE AND UNCUT EDITION – by Stephen Spignesi (Published by GB Books, Williamsburg, VA. Hard Cover. Book Condition: Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Fine. Signed Limited Edition. #113 of 666 numbered copies signed by the contributors (Spignisi, Mick Garris, Bev Vincent, Tyson Blue, Michael R. Collins, George Beahm, James Cole, Charlie Fried and Jay Holben). Hardcover, bound in cloth with dustjacket in a plexiglass slipcase) - $75.00

REIGN OF FEAR - Edited by Don Herron (Published by Underwood-Miller in 1988. Limited Edition leatherbound HC with Slipcase. Very Fine condition on CP First Edition, This is #313 of only 500 copies. Signed by the 17 of the contributors – Dennis Etchison, Marv Wolfman, Guy N. Smith, Thomas Tessier, J.N. Williamson, Burton Hatlan, Stanley Wiater, L. Sprague De Camp, Charles Willford, Thomas Disch, Darrell Schweitzer and others (no Whoopee Goldberg or Stephen King). The Dust Jacket has 75.00 on the inside flap). - $85.00

STEPHEN KING: AMERICA’S BEST LOVED BOOGEYMAN – By George Beahm (GB Books, 1998. Cloth bound hardcover with dust jacket. Signed by both Beahm and Stephen Spignisi (who does the Foreword) on the limitation page and this is #276 of only 448 numbered copies done. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on dust jacket) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING COMPANION – Edited by George Beahm (Signed/Slipcased Leatherbound Hardcover with dust jacket. #908 of only 1000 copies done. Signed by Beahm on the limitation page. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on dust jacket) - $40.00

STEPHEN KING COUNTRY – By George Beahm (Running Press, 1999. Leatherbound Hardcover with dustjacket. Signed by Beahm on the limitation page and this is #38 of only 500 numbered copies done. Has a photo of Beahm attached to the end paper and also is additionally signed and personalized. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on jacket.) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING: FROM A TO Z – By George Beahm (GB Ink, 1998. Clothbound hardcover with Slipcase. Signed by Beahm on a special photo of him in Betts Bookstore and #252 of only 400 copies and also flatsigned by Stu Tinker (Betts owner) on the page. Nice copy in very good shape.) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING STORY – By George Beahm (Anders & McNeal Books, 1991. Clothbound Hardcover with dustjacket in slipcase. Signed by contributors – Beahm, Chris Chelsey, Michael R. Collins, Carol Terrell and Kenny Ray Linkous. #172 of only 250 copies done. Nice copy with a just a couple light dings on dust jacket on top and bottom corners of spine). - $75.00

STEPHEN KING: UNCOLLECTED, UNPUBLISHED – Edited by Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne and Norma Blackburn (Cemetery Dance Publications, 2005. Clothbound Hardcover with Dust Jacket in Slipcase. Signed by the authors (Wood, Rawsthorne and Blackburn) on the limitation page and this is #1332 of only 2000 copies done. Features a chapter of Stephen King’s never before published early Novel SWORD IN THE DARKNESS as well as a rare poem by SK titled “Dino”. Nice copy in excellent shape) - $125.00

UK BOOKS
    SKELETON CREW (Macdonald, 1985. 1st UK trade hardcover. £9.95 pounds price on dust flap. Very good copy with a couple light dings to bottom corners and some light rubbing/wear to bottom edge of book from shelf. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust Jacket is in very nice shape with a plastic protective broadart sleeve on it) - $40.00

CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF (New English Library, 1985. 6th Printing from 1993. Trade Paperback with slightly different cover from US version. Very good copy with some light creasing and light surface wear) - $12.00

EYES OF THE DRAGON (Macdonald, 1987. 1st Trade hardcover edition. £10.95 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

MISERY (Hodder & Stoughton, 1987. 1st trade hardcover edition. £11.95 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $30.00

FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT (Hodder & Stoughton, 1990. 1st trade hardcover edition. £14.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

GERALD’S GAME (Hodder & Stoughton, 1992. 1st trade hardcover edition. £14.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with some light bumping to the top and bottom edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in good shape as well with some light surface wear/scuffing and a couple light bumps/creases to two corners on the front) - $20.00

ROSE MADDER (Hodder & Stoughton, 1995. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy in excellent shape. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

DESPERATION (Hodder & Stoughton, 1996. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with just a little bit of bumping on top and bottom edges of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in very good condition with just a little bit of bumping on the top and bottom edges of spine as well and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $20.00

THE REGULATORS (Hodder & Stoughton, 1996. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. As by “Richard Bachman” and has a sticker stating it is Stephen King writing as Bachman on the dust jacket. Very good copy with just a little bit of bumping on top and bottom edges of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

HEARTS IN ATLANTIS (Hodder & Stoughton, 1999. 1st trade hardcover edition. £17.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy in excellent condition. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $20.00
    I'm editing this to reflect a couple sales since first posting. I'm also open to offers on these books and will do layaway type payment plans for larger priced items and/or multiple item purchases if need be. I've got a couple other things on the way now to me as well:

SECRETARY OF DREAMS: VOLUME 2 (Signed/# Traycased Cemetery Dance HC signed by both Stephen King and artist Glenn Chadbourne and has a special remarque by Chadbourne of a flying Bat w/ Skull Face on the front page. It is numbered but the number is crossed out and "PC" is written in. List price without remarque was $300.00 but long sold out from publisher) My Price = $400.00

KNOWING DARKNESS: ARTISTS INSPIRED BY STEPHEN KING (Unsigned Slipcased HC from Centipede Press. Features Frank Darabont, George Beahm, Bernie Wrightson, Michael Whelan, Drew Struzan, Dave McKean, J.K. Potter and others. $225.00 list price from publisher) My price = $150.00

And for anybody into Clive Barker i'm also getting some signed/slipcased copies of Earthling Publications FATHER, PAINTER, CREATURE OF LIES (list price is $125 and my price $75) and signed/traycased and gift editions of the 25th anniversary oversized HC of WEAVEWORLD ($45 for gift edition and my price is $35 and $250 for the signed/traycased list price and my price is $175).

Thanks - James

Default Stephen King Promotional items

Here's a few things up for grabs for promo stuff that i've listed and taken a photo of:

INSOMNIA promo pillowcase from the UK from Hodder Stoughton from 1994 - $50

Overlook Hotel Room 217 Key - from someplace in Estes Park I think (possibly the Stanley Itself?) - $15

Hearts in Atlantis Dog Tags - Waldenbooks Promo - $25

Dolores Claiborne Promotional Poster (11" x 22") - $15

Promo Postcards for Black House, Road to Dark Tower (signed by Bev Vincent), Dead Zone TV show, Dark Tower 4, and the Salem's Lot miniseries (signed by somebody involved but i'm not sure who) - $3 each or $10 for all

Black House promo button with release date on it - $3

Black House Press Kit (Printed folder with promo card, information flyer, press release and review from Publisher’s Weekly, interviews with Stephen King and Peter Straub & biography sheets for each, a letter from the editor and a glossy photo of King & Straub. Has some surface wear and some creasing spots to folder) - $15 (SOLD)

Sticker from 100.3 Bangor Radio station that King owned - $2

Cell Promotional Phone Card - $3 (SOLD)

Green Mile Serial Paperback Display - $6 (SOLD)

Stanley Hotel Postcards - $3 each or $12 for all 5

Stanley Hotel Notepad - $3

Eyes of the Dragon fold out Calender - $15

SK Year of Fear 1986 Calender - $10

SK Year of Fear 1993 Calender - $8

Here's a photo as well:

Thanks - James

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cell Promotional Phone Card ???
    Damn, never seen before.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

stanley post cards $3 each or all 4 for 15......... 3 x4 =12

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    stanley post cards $3 each or all 4 for 15......... 3 x4 =12
    Whoops! That should have been $3 each or all 5 for $12. I also found a notepad from the Stanley as well and that is $3 for that. Thanks for the catch killbourne!

- James

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Bumping This - Thanks

Any and All Offers Welcome!

Proofs:
    Under the Dome US Scribner Light Blue Proof. Slight soiling to rear cover. Front cover upper corner crease otherwise VG+/NF. $500 or best offer
    Hearts in Atlantis UK Dark Blue Proof front cover lower corner crease otherwise NF MAKE OFFER
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes UK Black proof: NF no creases: MAKE OFFER

Cassettes:
    Gunslinger Audio Cassettes Read by King Signed Limited #713 out of 800. NF: MAKE OFFER
    Dark Tower III Waste Lands Audio Cassettes first issue read by Stephen King still in shrinkwrap: MAKE OFFER
    The Mist in 3D Sound CDs (not cassettes) says "first edition" on the rear cover appears unread: MAKE OFFER

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The cd appears unread?

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie, first edition, great condition, inscribed. $1,500 - SOLD!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh great! The editor misspells inscription.

Spoiler:
    Oh, yes Shannon! I've been waiting for that buddy.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! 1-1. I'll be watching you!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default dark tower S/L's

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ok my friends, due to some rather large purchases made from David ( Betts ) I have decided to let go of one of my matching partial DT sets, namely DT IV - VII + LSOE + WTTK #281, included in this is one of my copies of UK S/L WTTK ( a choice of numbers #63, #85 & #129 ) plus the sampler. Please bear in mind that I am yet to receive the Grant WTTK but it should be with me shortly ( fingers crossed ). I am unsure of what to put this set up for as I don't want to undersell but I also don't wish to blow it out of the water, any advice on saleable amount will be gratefully acccepted. If interested please contact me.
    These books are all in fine condition, most mint still shrinkwrapped, cheers.

Hey there! I would be interested in those if you still have them. What is your email? You can email me directly at thegunslinger41@yahoo.com Thanks! Oh,...this is in referece to the S/L dark tower books..LSOE WTTKH SL... Thanks. -Gabriel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Ok my friends, due to some rather large purchases made from David ( Betts ) I have decided to let go of one of my matching partial DT sets, namely DT IV - VII + LSOE + WTTK #281, included in this is one of my copies of UK S/L WTTK ( a choice of numbers #63, #85 & #129 ) plus the sampler. Please bear in mind that I am yet to receive the Grant WTTK but it should be with me shortly ( fingers crossed ). I am unsure of what to put this set up for as I don't want to undersell but I also don't wish to blow it out of the water, any advice on saleable amount will be gratefully acccepted. If interested please contact me.
    Hey there! I would be interested in those if you still have them. What is your email? You can email me directly at thegunslinger41@yahoo.com Thanks! Oh,...this is in referece to the S/L dark tower books..LSOE WTTKH SL... Thanks. -Gabriel
    Cool.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In the interest of member safety (not getting burned) I recommend that any transactions with thegunslinger41 be conducted VERY carefully.
    I am probably erring on the wrong side but until, if thegunslinger41 (Gabriel) vets himself here, caution should be taken.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In the interest of member safety (not getting burned) I recommend that any transactions with thegunslinger41 be conducted VERY carefully.
    I am probably erring on the wrong side but until, if thegunslinger41 (Gabriel) vets himself here, caution should be taken.
    "El Jefe", ever vigilant!!!! You da Man!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

WHEN this is Gabriel Diaz = Disel24 .... i really hope that David ( Betts) made an prepayment deal !!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still have 2 signed UK Lisey's Story 3rd print for sale. Asking £55. Also have a really smart copy of the UK Running Man paperback, make me an offer!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

msg not applicable if not the same member

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

I cant imagine the nerve of someone to post here again after f'cking members over.
    Is this the same Gabriel that did that?

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think they're the same.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nor do I.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Not same member..therefore, msg not applicable...erased

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ORIGINAL ART SALE!

I would like to sell off the rest of my original art collection. Please take a look at what I have left and message me with your interests!
    I will consider all offers and/or trades. Thank you.

Original Artwork:

Cover artwork for Shock Rock, by Mark Watts.

Cover artwork from Midnight Graffiti #3, by Marcus Alan Nickerson.

"Woman In Well" from Full Dark, No Stars ("1922") by Glenn Chadbourne.

“Snake Eyes” from Full Dark, No Stars (“Fair Extension”), by Alan M. Clark.

“Study For ‘Snake Eyes’” by Alan M. Clark.

Remarques:

The Colorado Kid (UK first edition, Ed Miller version): black and white remarque by Ed Miller.

The Secretary Of Dreams: Volume 1 ARC: black and white remarque by Glenn Chadbourne.

The Secretary Of Dreams: Volume 2 ARC: black and white remarque by Glenn Chadbourne.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 515 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast