Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Well, I hope the BLACK HOUSE goes through. I'm still kicking myself a little for not paying attention to the closing time on the BOB auction. I know you've had it on sale for a while, but I wasn't at the point of considering any purchases prior to the workday on Friday. Ah well.
    The sale of Black House, to my delight, went off without a hitch. I guess I shouldn't assume the worst!

And its certainly too bad about Bag of Bones, not even the extra $$, just the fact that it could have gone to a friend here on the site - I much prefer dealing with folks on tdt.com! I'm sure you've already got one, but I'll have a S/L Insomnia available in the next week or so if you need to satisfy a need to add a King book to your shelf.
    PM to ya Eric

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just out up a copy of JK Potter's Embrace the Mutation w/ remarque on eBay.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I recieved my copy of Joe Hill's Locke and Key from Subterranean Press today. It's the S/L (142/250) that sold out on announcement. I would like to sell it, if anyone is interested I will sell for the 265.00 that I paid for it. Please PM me if interested, Dave.

Gunslinger Apprentice inertia1215 is on a distinguished road inertia1215's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunatley I am selling all my Dark Tower comics.

1) I have the entire set of Gunslinger Born, unread, boarded and bagged.

2) Long Road Home, 1st's, bagged & boarded. Issue # 1 sigened by Peter David (w/C.O.A)

3) Treachery 1-5 1st's bagged & boarded

4) Treachery #1 1st signed by Jae Lee #30/150

i'll take any reasonable offers. please PM thanks!!

also have some Stand and Locke & Key to get ride of so ask!!
    In a book,in a box,high upon a shelf
    In a locked a guarded vault
    Are things I keep only for myself
    Its your fate,but its not your fault

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    I've decided to sell off some stuff. I'm open to reasonable offers, so feel free to PM me. Everything is fine except where noted.

Will split shipping charges.

I also have several S/L Dan Simmons and Jack Ketchum books and can send a list upon request. Thanks for looking.

Dark Tower IV, V, VI, VII, LSoE, and Black House #465 -- $2,750
    Dark Tower II (author's copy) -- $900
    Dark Tower III #1114 -- $325 (near fine)
    Whispers (letter I) -- SOLD
    Night Visions 5 #494 -- $225
    Sins of the Fathers #PC -- $200

1st Editions
    ---------------
    Carrie -- SOLD

Night Shift -- Book condition near fine with one small rough patch on front board, Dust jacket very good with some tape repair. -- $375

The Stand -- Book is near fine and DJ is very good. Includes traycase from skcollector.com -- $205

The Bachman Books -- book and DJ in fine condition -- $140

Between now and Friday 06/26, I'll take 10% off of everything left. After that I'm going to finally get around to putting stuff on ebay.

If you go over to skcollector.com and look in the "big book sale" thread under Buy/Sell, you can see what non-SK books I'm also selling.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I got a PC DX Little Sisters Of Eluria signed by "Roland, of Gilead" instead of Stephen King.

Anyone interested? I wouldn't even know if this would raise or lower the price, but I will start taking BRO at $300 or over. Please PM me if interested!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I definitively got to see a pic of that!! Post it!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to see it too, Karen.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I got a PC DX Little Sisters Of Eluria signed by "Roland, of Gilead" instead of Stephen King.

Anyone interested? I wouldn't even know if this would raise or lower the price, but I will start taking BRO at $300 or over. Please PM me if interested!
    that"s definitely cool! unique i would say
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would also love to see a photo of that one!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is sweet, Karen!

Out of curiosity, what does the acronym "BRO" stand for? Best Received Offer?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Best Reasonable Offer, I think.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, but if you set a minimum bid like Karen did, wouldn't all bids over the minimum be considered reasonable?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Um... yes. Forget what I said.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Yes, best RECEIVED offer over $300
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen-

Sent you a PM.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

Offer is up to $450 as of this morning.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Post a pic, post a pic, post a pic (Imagine me like a soccer fan )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of questions. While this certainly looks to be King's writing there might be a question about it in the future. Could DMG supply provenance or at least a letter of authenticity to the eventual winner?

There is nothing written in the space for a number. Is it then, technically, a "PC" copy or is it just one of an unspecified number of printer overruns? Or are they essentially the same thing?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob-

Good questions. And for those in the bidding...I am now officially out of the running. Unemployment...sigh.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

It will be a PC copy once I put PC in the space! LOL Took the pic before I had a chance to do it.

I can provide a letter on DMG letter head validating the signature.

Ari, the pic is in the first post that I made.

Y'all have until 5pm tomorrow for bidding. Highest bidder gets it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be a PC copy once I put PC in the space! LOL Took the pic before I had a chance to do it.

I can provide a letter on DMG letter head validating the signature.

Ari, the pic is in the first post that I made.

Y'all have until 5pm tomorrow for bidding. Highest bidder gets it!
    Wait! You mean Stephen King forged Roland's signature?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

like he did with Bachman ;-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright...that's one item I'd love to have one day! Wiz...I understand you
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

so...for how much did it went??
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast