Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So much for 3pm Eastern...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

prices?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly - wasn't there supposed to be a price list?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something....Shannon is not even in the thread as a user as of right now...is it being posted elsewhere?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

I wondering if it is an automated thing -- his pics are being uploaded and posted, then the price list will come

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not seeing a thing here.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It should be posted here. This is the classified thread. It shouldn't be anywhere else.

He mentioned "a list"

Where is the list with prices?
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Uploaded and posted where?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

All the pics are in the King Short Works thread...but no prices yet

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hold on! lol I had to post the pics so I have something to link to! I will post the list here now and then link as fast as I can. Should only take a few minutes to get all the links up. Sorry for the confusion, MRT kinda ruined it by being so awesome, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

AT least we won't have to Hack-a-Cart...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks, where are you seeing his stuff? There is nothing here in the classifieds or on the the Corner, that I can see.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The pictures are all up in King's Short Works
    With no prices!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Same, can't see anything.

Country
    Country Flag

He's working on it...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon & Shuster......hahahaha
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Like what I'm seeing in the pics though - looks very detailed.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

on your mark....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ready for takeoff (I already know what I want, now I'll just have to wait for the prices!)...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What pics???????!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

same
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I think Shannon is going to bring Yahoo! down with his emails...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

other threads

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Unveiling

My email address is sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

Signed Limited Editions:
    The Gunslinger, Donald M. Grant Signed Lettered Edition - $7,995
    Danse Macabre, Everest House Signed Limited Edition - $1,250
    Fear Itself, Underwood-Miller Signed Limited Edition - $195
    Christine, Donald M. Grant Signed Limited Edition - $1,250

The Eyes Of The Dragon, Philtrum Press Signed Limited Edition - $1,495
    Skeleton Crew, Scream Press Signed Limited Edition - $1,250
    Night Visions 5, Dark Harvest Signed Limited Edition, PC Copy - $150
    The Regulators, Dutton-Charnel House Signed Limited Edition - $995
    The Talisman, Donald M. Grant Gift Edition - $195

Stephen King US Titles:
    Carrie, first edition, inscribed - $2,200
    ‘Salem’s Lot, first edition (second state) - $795
    The Shining, first edition - $295
    Cujo, first edition - $7.95
    The Running Man, first edition - $29.95
    Creepshow, first edition - $25

Different Seasons, first edition - $25
    Thinner, first edition - $85
    Silver Bullet, first edition - $15
    Misery, first edition - $15
    The Tommyknockers, first edition - $15
    Nightmares In The Sky, first edition - $29.95
    Four Past Midnight, first edition - $15

The Green Mile 1: The Two Dead Girls, first edition - $2.50
    The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix, first edition - $2.50
    The Green Mile 5: Night Journey, first edition - $2.50
    The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile, first edition - $2.50
    Desperation, first edition - $15
    The Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower, first edition - $15
    ‘Salem’s Lot: Illustrated Edition, first edition - $20
    Christine, Signet paperback, first edition - $2.50
    The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile, later printing - $2.00
    The Green Mile 3: Coffey’s Hands, later printing - $2.00

Proofs & Advance Reader Copies:
    The Dead Zone, Signet Advance Reading Copy - $175
    Firestarter, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof - $295
    Cujo, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof, inscribed - $795
    Christine, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof - $295
    Pet Sematary, Doubleday Promotional Copy, second state - $100
    The Talisman, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof - $295

Thinner, New American Library Special ABA Edition. Uncorrected Advance Proof - $75
    The Eyes Of The Dragon, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof - $350
    TWO ITEM COMBINATION (The New Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes, Carroll & Graf Uncorrected Proof & “The Doctor’s Case”, Carroll & Graf Uncorrected Partial Proof) - $300
    Misery, Viking Unrevised And Unpublished Proof - $175
    On Writing, Scribner Advance Reader’s Copy - $30

Stephen King UK Titles:
    Carrie, first edition – PLEASE MAKE OFFER
    Different Seasons, first edition - $35
    Pet Semetary, first edition - $35
    The Talisman, first edition - $35
    The Eyes Of The Dragon, first edition - $35
    The Green Mile 3: Coffey’s Hands, first edition - $15
    The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix, first edition - $15

Pet Sematary, New English Library paperback, first edition - $7.50
    Thinner, New English Library paperback, first edition - $7.50
    Skeleton Crew, Futura papaerback, first edition - $7.50
    Night Shift, New English Library hardcover, later edition - $15
    Carrie, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5
    ‘Salem’s Lot, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5
    The Shining, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5
    Night Shift, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5
    The Stand, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5

The Dead Zone, Futura paperback, later edition - $5
    Firestarter, Futura paperback, later edition - $5
    Danse Macabre, Futura paperback, later edition - $5
    Cujo, Futura paperback, later edition - $5
    Different Seasons, Futura paperback, later edition - $5
    Christine, New English Library paperback, later edition - $5

Stephen King Foreign (Non-English) Titles:
    Carrie, French edition - $25
    Christine, German edition - $25
    The Stand / L’Ombra Dello Scorpione, Italian edition - $25
    Firestarter / L’Incendiaria, Italian edition - $25
    Christine, The Netherlands edition - $25
    Firestarter, Taiwanese Pirate/Bootleg edition - $20
    The Shining / Medyum, Turkish edition - $35

Titles With Stephen King’s Fiction Contributions:
    The 25th Pan Book Of Horror Stories, Pan Books paperback, later edition - $2.50
    999, Perennial paperback, first edition - $5
    Book Of The Dead, Bantam Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately?, Doubleday paperback, first edition - $15
    The Dark Descent, TOR first edition - $10
    The Dark Descent, TOR paperback, first edition - $5
    Dark Forces, Bantam Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Dark Forces, Signet paperback, first edition - $5

Dark Masques, Pinnacle Books paperback, later edition - $2.50
    Death, Playboy Paperbacks paperback, first edition - $5
    A Fabulous Formless Darkness: Dark Descent Volume 3, TOR paperback, first edition - $5
    Fantasy Annual 3, Pocket Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Fantasy Annual 4, Pocket Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Heroes For Hope Starring The X-Men: Number 1, comic book - $10
    Horrors, Berkley Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Horrors, Playboy Paperbacks paperback, first edition - $5

Legends, TOR paperback, first edition - $5
    Magicats!, Ace Fantasy paperback, first edition - $5
    Magicats!, Ace Fantasy paperback, later edition - $2.50
    Masques 2, Maclay & Associates Non-King Signed Limited Edition - $75
    Masques 2, Maclay & Associates first edition - $30
    Midnight Graffitti, Warner Books paperback, first edition - $5
    New Terrors, Pocket Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Night Visions 5, Dark Harvest first edition - $25

Nightmares, Berkley Books paperback, later edition - $2.50
    Nightmares, Playboy Paperbacks paperback, later edition - $2.50
    Prime Evil, New American Library first edition - $25
    Shadows, Playboy Paperbacks paperback, first edition - $5
    Shadows, Berkley Books paperback, later edition - $2.50
    Shadows 4, Berkley Books paperback, first edition - $5

Terrors, Playboy Paperbacks paperback, first edition - $5
    The World Fantasy Awards: Volume 2, Doubleday first edition - $10
    The Year’s Best Horror Stories: Series 9, DAW paperback, first edition - $5
    The Year’s Best Horror Stories: Series 12, DAW Books paperback, first edition - $5
    The Year’s Best Horror Stories: Series 13, DAW paperback, first edition - $5
    Year’s Finest Fantasy, Berkley Books paperback, first edition - $5
    The Year’s Finest Fantasy: Volume 2, Berkley Putnam first edition - $10
    The Year’s Finest Fantasy: Volume 2, Berkley Books paperback, first edition - $5

Titles With Stephen King’s Nonfiction Contributions & Nonfiction About Stephen King:
    The Annotated Guide To Stephen King, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10
    Bare Bones: Conversations On Terror With Stephen King, Underwood-Miller Limited Edition, still sealed - $75
    Bare Bones: Conversations On Terror With Stephen King, McGraw-Hill hardcover, first edition - $10
    Bare Bones: Conversations On Terror With Stephen King, Warner Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Bizarro!, Harmony Books paperback, first edition - $10
    Black Magic & Music, pamphlet, second edition - $125
    A Checklist And Biliography Of The First Appearances Of The Novels And Short Stories Of Stephen King, by Owen Haskell, Non-King Signed Limited Edition pamphlet - $10
    Dark Thoughts On Writing, Underwood Books paperback, first edition - $8

Discovering Stephen King, Starmont House hardcover, first edition - $30
    Faces Of Fear, Berkley paperback, first edition - $5
    Fantasy Annual 5, Pocket Books first edition - $5
    The Far Side Gallery 2, Andrews And McMeel paperback, later edition - $10
    The Films Of Stephen King, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10
    Friends Of Andre Dubus Literary Series, pamphlet – FREE!
    A Gift From Maine, Guy Gannett paperback, first edition - $15
    Horror Literature, Bowker paperback, first edition - $15

Kingdom Of Fear: The World Of Stephen King, Underwood-Miller Non-King Signed Limited Edition, still sealed - $175
    The Many Facets Of Stephen King, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10
    Mr. Monster’s Movie Gold, The Donning Company paperback, first edition - $20
    The Road To The Dark Tower, New American Library paperback, first edition - $10
    Scars, by Richard Christian Matheson, Scream Press Non-King Signed Limited Edition - $40
    Shadowings: The Reader’s Guide To Horror Fiction 1981-82, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10
    The Shorter Works Of Stephen King, Starmont House hardcover, still sealed - $30
    The Shorter Works Of Stephen King, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10

Stalking The Nightmare, Phantasia Press hardcover, priceclipped - $20
    Stephen King As Richard Bachman, Starmont House hardcover, still sealed - $30
    Stephen King As Richard Bachman, Starmont House paperback, first edition - $10
    Stephen King As Richard Bachman, Starmont House paperback, later edition - $8
    Stephen King At The Movies, Starlog Press paperback - $10
    Stephen King/Clive Barker: The Illustrated Guide To The Masters Of The Macabre, Pioneer Books paperback, first edition - $15
    The Stephen King Companion, Andrews And McMeel paperback, first edition - $10
    The Stephen King Companion: Revised Edition, Andrews And McMeel paperback, first edition - $10

The Stephen King Quiz Book, Signet paperback, first edition - $5
    Stephen King: The Art Of Darkness, New American Library hardcover, first edition - $30
    Stephen King: The Art Of Darkness, Signet paperback, first edition - $10
    The Stephen King Universe, Renaissance Books paperback, first edition - $10
    Tales By Moonlight, Garcia Books hardcover, first edition - $10
    Tales By Moonlight, TOR paperback, first edition - $5
    The Ultimate Unauthorized Stephen King Trivia Challenge, Kensington Books paperback, first edition - $5
    Writers Dreaming, Carol Southern Books paperback, first edition - $10

Magazines:
    AB Bookman’s Weekly: Volume 78, Number 17, October 27, 1986 - $5
    American Fantasy: Volume 2, Number 1, Fall 1986 - $10
    Cinefantastique: Volume 9, Number 2, Winter 1979 - $5
    Cinefantastique: Volume 13, Number 1, September/October 1982 - $5
    Cinefantastique: Volume 14, Number 2, December 1983/January 1984 - $5
    Cinefantastique: Volume 21, Number 4, February 1991 - $5
    Cosmopolitan: Volume 180, Number 3, March 1976 - $10
    Cosmopolitan: Volume 181, Number 3, September 1976 - $20
    Cosmopolitan: Volume 199, Number 5, December 1985 - $10
    Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine: Volume 76, number 6, Whole Number 447, December 1980 - $15

Enterprise Incidents Presents Stephen King - $10
    Fangoria: Volume 3, Number 49, November 1985 - $5
    Fangoria: Volume 4, Number 52, March 1986 - $5
    Fantastic Films: Number 44, June 1984 - $10
    Fantasy Review: Volume 7, Number 5, Whole Number 68, June 1984 - $20
    Fantasy Review: Volume 7, Number 10, Whole Number 73, November 1984 - $10
    Fine Homebuilding: Number 17, October/November 1983 - $5
    Footsteps: Number 5, April 1985 - $5
    Footsteps: Number 6, December 1985 - $5
    Footsteps: Number 7, November 1986 - $10

Gallery: Volume 5, Number 9, August 1977 - $50
    Gallery: Volume 7, Number 8, July 1979 - $75
    Gallery: Volume 8, Number 11, November 1980 - $50
    Gallery: Volume 9, Number 12, December 1981 - $10
    Gallery: Volume 10, Number 11, November 1982 - $50
    Gallery: Volume 14, Number 1, January 1986 - $10
    Great Stories From The Twilight Zone Magazine: 1982 Annual - $10
    Grue Magazine: Number 2 - $5
    Heavy Metal: Volume 5, Number 4, July 1981 - $10
    Heavy Metal: Volume 7, Number 9, December 1983 - $5
    Ladies’ Home Journal: Volume 98, Number 10, October 1981 - $20

Life: Volume 17, Number 5, May 1994 - $5
    Locus: Volume 18, Number 7, Whole Number 294, July 1985 - $5
    The Magazine Of Fantasy And Science Fiction: Volume 54, Number 2, Whole Number 321, February 1978 - $20
    The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Volume 60, Number 2, Whole Number 357, February 1981 - $20
    The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Volume 61, Number 5, Whole Number 366, November 1981 - $25
    The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Volume 66, Number 6, Whole Number 397, June 1984 - $15
    Monster Land: Number 2, April 1985 - $10
    Monster Land: Number 3, June 1985 - $10
    Monster Land: Number 4, August 1985 - $10
    Monster Land: December 1985 - $5
    National Lampoon: Volume 2, Number 70, May 1984 - $5

The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 6, February 10, 1985 - $40
    Omni: Volume 2, Number 11, August 1980 - $15
    Omni: Volume 9, Number 1, October 1986 - $15
    Penthouse: Volume 7, Number 11, July 1976 - $10
    Playboy: Volume 28, Number 1, January 1981 - $5
    Playboy: Volume 29, Number 1, January 1982 - $5
    Redbook: Volume 163, Number 1, May 1984 - $40
    Rolling Stone: Number 426/427, July 19-August 2, 1984 - $15
    Science Fiction Chronicle: Volume 6, Number 3, Whole Number 63, December 1984 - $5

Spin: Volume 2, Number 1, April 1986 - $10
    Starburst: Volume 6, Number 10, Whole Number 70, June 1984 - $5
    Starburst: Volume 7, Number 12, Whole Number 84, August 1985 - $5
    Time: Volume 123, Number 2, January 9, 1984 - $5
    Time: Volume 128, Number 14, October 6, 1986 - $5
    The Tomb Of Dracula: Volume 1, Number 5, June 1980 - $10
    TV Guide: Volume 31, Number 18, Whole Number 1570, April 30-May 6, 1983 - $10
    TV Guide: Volume 34, Number 35, Whole Number 1744, August 30-September 5, 1986 - $10
    TV Guide: Volume 42, Number 19, Whole Number 2145, May 7-13, 1994 - $10

The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 1, Number 3, June 1981 - $20
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 2, Number 2, May 1982 - $5
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 2, Number 4, July 1982 - $5
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 2, Number 8, November 1982 - $15
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 3, Number 2, June 1983 - $10
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 3, Number 5, December 1983 - $5
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 3, Number 6, February 1984 - $10

The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 4, Number 6, February 1985 - $10
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 5, Number 5, December 1985 - $10
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 5, Number 6, February 1986 - $10
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 6, Number 5, December 1986 - $10
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 6, Number 6, February 1987 - $5
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 7, Number 6, February 1988 - $5
    The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 8, Number 1, April 1988 - $5

Weirdbook: Number 19, Spring 1984 - $15
    The West Coast Review Of Books: Volume 11, Number 1, January/February 1985 - $5
    Worth: December 1996/January 1997 - $5
    Yankee: March 1979 - $5

Miscellaneous Items:
    Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter (45 issues) - $195
    Creepshow, screenplay (squared edges) - $100
    Creepshow, screenplay (rounded edges) - $100
    Firestarter, screenplay - $75
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: A Pop-Up Book - $15
    The Mist Audio Cassette - $10

Children Of The Corn pin - $5
    Firestarter pin - $5
    Cat’s Eye pin - $5
    WZON-62 bumper sticker - $5
    Christine bumper sticker - $5
    Newspaper clippings – FREE!

My email address is sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I have no idea what exactly is going on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast