Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 515 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    lol, I would be a little sad that I've been here for about a year and you guys haven't checked out my collection thread, but ... there are so many collections that I haven't checked out yet either, so I can't complain.
    I have actually looked thru your collection thread a few times Shannon but somehow overlooked your Skeleton Crew items. Dunno how that happened!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe that is one of "The Mangler' pieces.
    Yes, thank you, it is one of 'The Mangler' pieces.
    Here is a higher resolution image:

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shame you have to sell it, Sky. That's a great piece!!!!

Good Luck!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shame you have to sell it, Sky. That's a great piece!!!!

Good Luck!!
    Yeah, thanks. I love it but I'll have to put it back in the pile of stuff to get when I'm uber-rich.

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Selling Dark Tower 5,6 & 7 Signed numbered 797 for $1000 plus shipping. PM me for pictures.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

S/L Desperation # 345: $300.00

Collector Grade Condition......

AKC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 for sale.

Near Fine Condition (it has some mildly bumped corners, and a few dog-eared paged corners that I have smoothed out).

$140 plus $10 shipping and insurance in the US.

Signed 1st edition/2nd printing of 11/22/63 for sale.

Fine Condition.

$140 plus $10 shipping and insurance in the US.

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 for sale.

Fine Condition.

$190 plus $10 shipping and insurance in the US.

PM me if you are interested in any of these.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Little Sisters Of Eluria S/L # 293 - $825 + shipping.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe that is one of "The Mangler' pieces.
    I am taking offers for my DOLSO Night Shift case Letter 'G' via PM.
    UPDATE: SOLD.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale to pay for the production of my Haven Fund book, #143 The Colorado Kid S/L with a really nice remarque by Glenn Chadbourne, one of the best around. Not sure of the price so best offer gets it

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Limited Audio Edition of The Drawing of the Three.

Still sealed in shrinkwrap

$375 shipped in the US.

These are VERY rare. There are none currently for sale on ebay, abebooks.com, or at Betts Books.

PM me is you are interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

THE UNVEILING WILL BEGIN IN NINE AND A HALF HOURS (12:00pm PST) IN THIS THREAD (Collectible Classifieds)!

Get here early and make sure you READ THE RULES I will be posting. Expect that an hour or so before The Unveiling begins.

Quick Note 1: I will post it again and again, but just a reminder, my email address is sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

Quick Note 2: Again, I will be accepting payments. So please, if you think you can't afford any great items, YOU CAN!

See you guys in ... NINE HOURS AND TWENTY SIX MINUTES!

EDIT: I lied. Posting The Rules now.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Unveiling

The Rules

1) EMAIL: My email address is sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

2) EXPECTATIONS: When the Unveiling starts, January 15, 2012, at 12:00pm Pacific Standard Time, this is what you will see: I will be posting one main post in the Collectible Classifieds thread, with a listing of all of the items and their prices in their respective sections. There will be nine sections:

Signed Limited Editions
    Stephen King US Titles
    Proofs & Advance Reader Copies
    Stephen King UK Titles
    Stephen King Foreign (Non-English) Titles
    Titles With Stephen King’s Fiction Contributions
    Titles With Stephen King’s Nonfiction Contributions & Nonfiction About Stephen King
    Magazines
    Miscellaneous Items

For information and photographs of an individual item, please click on the item and a new window will open up. A grouping of items will be on that separate page, as it would not be time-efficient for me to create a page per item. It should not be difficult to scroll down and find the item in question. When emailing me to purchase an item, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE ITEM NUMBER! No item number, no sale.

3) CONDITION: There is little to no description of the conditions of the items. I did one better, I took a LOT of pictures. If there is any damage or wear at all, I took a picture of it. So, STUDY THE PICTURES. In most cases, the pictures exaggerate the damage. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please ask me.

4) PRICING: All prices are negotiable. With that said, I must say three more things. One, I would like to point out that while I did the research to determine current market value, the final posted and potential discounted prices are per the seller’s prerogative. Two, if you see something you want, please inquire about it. Do not think it a bother to ask for a discount. But please have a number in mind. Three, if I have something posted for $100, and Buyer A emails me first wanting to know if I will accept $75 for it, and Buyer B emails me second saying he’ll buy it at the posted price, I will sell the item to Buyer B.

5) PAYPAL: We will be using PayPal only. Please wait for confirmation of your purchase before sending me money, thank you. If you purchase an item, I expect your payment to be sent on or before February 1st, 2012.

6) PAYMENTS: I accept payments! I will allow up to four monthly payments, at a minimum of 25% of the total cost of the item (including shipping) per month, the first payment to be made on or before February 1st, 2012. After your payments are complete and the item(s) is paid for, I will send you your item.

7) SHIPPING: Shipping will be at actual cost and I will ship ASAP in a box with lots of bubblewrap and/or peanuts, tight, as to not slide around and get damaged during transportation.

8) RESPONSE TIME: I will be online for a long while after the Unveiling begins, please contact me with any purchases, questions, comments. I will respond to every email immediately and update the listings accordingly.

9) EMAIL, AGAIN: My email address is sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

Thank you,
    Shannon

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Unveiling

Sharon Milligan, Stephen King Collector Extraordinaire

In Stephen King’s The Stand, after the Superflu hit and most of the world’s population died, the surviving members of society were divided in half. The forces of good headed towards Mother Abigail in Boulder, Colorado. The forces of evil headed towards Randall Flagg in Las Vegas, Nevada. They say that everyone has a little bit of both good and evil in them, and when I tell you that Sharon Milligan was born in Boulder, Colorado, and now resides in Las Vegas, Nevada, maybe you’ll catch my drift.

Sharon has always had a love for literature. At an early age, she read anything she could get her hands on. The collecting bug didn’t bite her until around 1980, but when it bit, it bit hard. She collected Stephen King and Dean Koontz items extensively, a true completist by anyone’s definition. Other authors soon followed, but the heart and soul of her book collection was always Stephen King.

When asked about which Stephen King item was her favorite and most unique, Sharon’s named off a not-so-small list of great items she has purchased and sold in her time as a Stephen King collector: All three volumes of The Plant, the It and Misery blueline proofs from Viking, the Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest, a personal signed letter from Stephen King himself, and early pre-Carrie magazine publications. Also listed were two items she currently owns, one of which is for sale today (a Lettered Gunslinger), and the other is an item so unique and rare that she does not even want me to mention it in such a public forum. This item is the only item from her current collection not being sold today, unfortunately, as it is her wish to put it in her will for her daughter. When asked why, her reply was a simple “Family is important.”

Sharon’s collecting bug finally eased up a bit in 1986, when she became a very successful and busy show dog handler. She collected here and there when she could find the time, but ultimately, her King collecting career ended in 1990. In 1995 she purchased The Book Magician, a Las Vegas bookstore specializing in rare and antique books, where she loved going to work everyday being surrounded by the things she loved. Sharon retired in late 2011 and currently enjoys her well-deserved time off.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least, we cant say that you dont know how to tease... I am always lost with the different time funnel... when will the unveiling be happening?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

3pm eastern standard thats all i need to know

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    At least, we cant say that you dont know how to tease... I am always lost with the different time funnel... when will the unveiling be happening?
    8PM Greenwich Mean Time

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So that's 9 PM for us. Perfect!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!
    So it's in 1h
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Thanks RF!
    So it's in 1h
    52 minutes.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The pictures are all up in King's Short Works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 515 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast