Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 515 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second bump. These books have got to go! I'm trying to avoid listing them separately on eBay because I don't want to deal with multiple packages and fees. If I list them it will be as a lot. But I thought I'd put that out here first! Total price with the reduced prices is $240, but I'd let this go as a lot for $180 shipped (well-packed Media Mail but always willing to upgrade at cost).

Five books, including 2 ARCs, one of which is still unreleased, and an artist's portfolio.

FWIW I think the King story in Shivers VIII is good!

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    First bump to lower some prices:

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Hi all!

I have a couple of Cemetery Dance books for grabs right now.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%), media mail shipping included but will upgrade at cost. For you fossils out there I'll take a check or money order and will ship when they clear

I'll take offers currently only if you want multiple books.

Shivers VIII
    ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $25

The Dark Man
    1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35 $30

The Dark Man: Artwork Portfolio
    signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90 $80

Six Scary Stories
    1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95 $85

Gwendy's Button Box
    1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $20

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What was in the Suntup box?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam picon3 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by picon3 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~
    I want to do the right thing here. I've bought a few items from Paul. This is what I received today...a box obliterated by our own USPS. Not only was it ripped open, but it appears to have been placed over sweltering heat and a bit of moisture. I damn near cried when the office assistant handed me the box, even though I knew our man, here, insured it. Insured or not, some books can't be replaced. I felt the books bouncing around in the box, and felt even worse as I began to open it, seeing the peanuts now turned to flatten pieces of gunk. What I had forgotten is that Paul is a bit of a packing freak. He's appropriately named himself The Tape God. It was nothing short of a miracle that the books were unscathed.

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

I'm blushing. Thanks! Nothing worse than beautiful books destroyed in the mail. Glad they survived the trip in spite of the USPS. Paul~

Default Prime Evil (Trade)

Prime Evil (1st trade edition, 1st printing) signed by the editor, Douglas Winter on the title page. $25

Spoiler:

Last edited by picon3; 04-25-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: DT Slipcases and Drawing of the Three SOLD

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

$75 for the set? That's a steal!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Default ...Tommyknockers

SOLD
    Last edited by picon3; 04-14-2019 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Joyland SOLD

Quick update. Slipcase set and DT: 2 sold instantly. Other books still remaining. Paul~

Joyland and Tommy Knockers Sold. Prime Evil still available. Paul~

Default ...You pick @ flat price of $12.50!

OK, This is the big final push. Most (if not all) of these books were bought by me knew, read and then placed in Demco and put on the shelf in a dark room to preserve their colors. Please add $5 for media mail or $14.95 for priority mail. If it is a bulk purchase, PM me. And now onto the books.

Spoiler:

Last edited by picon3; 04-25-2019 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Deleted SOLD items

Default ...You pick @ flat price of $12.50!

Part 2.

Spoiler:

Last edited by picon3; 04-25-2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Deleted SOLD items

And a few freebies. If you buy anything in the $12.50 thread, you can claim one of the freebies. They are (The Wind Through the Key Hole-Scribner; 2 copies available). First come first served please. And one freebie only. Thanks, Paul~

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a DT slipcase set like the one pictured above ☝🏻

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    The Grant Publishing website still has the cases for books 4-7 but the case for books 1-3 is a bit harder to acquire.

Quick update. Needful Things is sold. Paul~

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    The Grant Publishing website still has the cases for books 4-7 but the case for books 1-3 is a bit harder to acquire.
    Yep, here's a link: https://secure.grantbooks.com/stephe...wer-slipcases/
    Hard to beat at list price of $30 each for 4/5 and 6/7. Paul~

Quick update. Dark Tower 6 and 7, Green Mile (plus freebie copy), and Needful Things now sold. Everything else still available. Paul~

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a shrink wrapped Enders game centipede press signed limited for sale if anyone's interested. Best price over $500.
    Simon

SOLD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NF+ Rage. No remainder marks, no stamps. Just tight and beautiful.
    Make a legitimate offer. Keep in mind an inferior copy sold for over $700 just a day or two ago. Money back guarantee (buyer returns in same condition-I will pay for signature required return shipping).

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys for the DM’s and info. I was laying low due to sickness in the family this week 🤒

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, long time no post
    i have a copy of the Signed/Limited Gwendy's for sale. Case, Coin, and Book are all in Fine condition.

Asking $600 shipped by Paypal F&F or add 3% to cover the paypal fees. Shipping will be by Priority mail, insured in sturdy box with plenty of padding, etc.

I'm happy to answer any questions or supply pics, etc. thanks!

pics here

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Neil Gaiman's American Gods signed limited Hill House #117. Mint still in original box. $500.
    Simon

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Pet Sematary signed/dated 11/23/98 1st/1st vg+/fine-

Stephen King Pet Sematary signed/dated 9/24/84 1st/1st f/f this is a beautiful copy. SOLD
    PM for pictures looking for market value

I have all of the Dark Tower books 1st/1st in f/f condition for sale. also have some shrink wrapped copies available.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    NF+ Rage. No remainder marks, no stamps. Just tight and beautiful.
    Make a legitimate offer. Keep in mind an inferior copy sold for over $700 just a day or two ago. Money back guarantee (buyer returns in same condition-I will pay for signature required return shipping).
    Easily (IMO) worth ~double of the recent inferior copy on ebay.

High resolution images actually show more "flaws" than the naked eye perceives.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Near fine Gunslinger 1st dust jacket. I've got it set for auction on Thursday but I'll open it up for offers here. Email me directly. Don't use PM because the notices aren't coming through. Free shipping. (It's in better condition than the used one on eBay right now.)

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I have 2 copies of the new 1(thus)/1 Pet Semetery from Scribner straight off the shelf. These are both 1st printings. $45 plus shipping. Paypal F&F preferred.

EDIT: BOTH SOLD. Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 515 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast