Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 515 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,325 of 12867

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The last of my two Dark Tower books, Gunslinger 1st (with new dust jacket) and Waste Lands 1st Trade & Portfolio on eBay tonight at 6:00PST. Had to sell my collection to help my son in college.
    I'm guessing this ended? ebay thread?
    They are scheduled to start at 6:00 for ten days, ending Sunday the 22nd. Items 112595494694 & 112595507038.
    Good luck on your auctions. I got the ball rolling on the Gunslinger
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The last of my two Dark Tower books, Gunslinger 1st (with new dust jacket) and Waste Lands 1st Trade & Portfolio on eBay tonight at 6:00PST. Had to sell my collection to help my son in college.
    They are scheduled to start at 6:00 for ten days, ending Sunday the 22nd. Items 112595494694 & 112595507038.
    thank you!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Links for those interested:

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER I: THE GUNSLINGER, 1ST EDITION - NEW DUST JACKET

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER III: THE WASTE LANDS, 1ST ED. SEALED + PORTFOLIO
    What...doin my work for me?

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Good luck on your auctions. I got the ball rolling on the Gunslinger
    Much appreciated!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I have a SKELETON CREW, UK first edition, beautiful near fine condition in Brodart cover - $60 + $5 shipping to the US only. If interested, jonathanreitan@gmail.com (Pics can be emailed)
    ~Jonathan

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following for sale....

Sleeping Beauties UK S/L edition 1/250 copies. (brand new and still in shrinkwrap) - Mint condition

Doctor Sleep UK S/L edition 1/200 copies. This is copy #149 - Unread F/F/F

Serious offers only please. PM for pics.

Domestic and International Shipping at cost.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Clearing out some space. CD artists edition of Salems lot and the shining, with remarques by David palumbo and Don maitz. Fine all around, asking 500 each, 950 for both, obo

CD Carrie gift edition charbourne remarque. Fine, asking 250 obo

Joe hill signed the fireman, CDs 1/1500 with CD slipcase - asking 75.

As a bonus, with each order I will throw in a free book from the pic below. Pp gift for all, free media mail shipping in the US.

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=0

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=1

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=2

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=3

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Ja...tml?sort=3&o=4

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT ONE YET....:
    I have Signed Sleeping Beauties from Florida event...
    $285 PP F&F or interesting trade, free US shipping.

FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE REPLY VIA EMAIL not PM

Will be packed to assure arrives in shape expected by collectors.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Im selling the following sets of Sleeping Beauties:

Sleeping Beauties set of 9 1st Edition variants (4 x regular trade: fox, moth snake and tiger; 4 x WH Smith Collectors Edition: fox, moth, snake, tiger; Tesco peacock). Offers around $400.

As above, a second set, but also including the Waterstones exclusive S/L (153/250), total of 10 books. Offers around Ł$1,100.

Set of all 4 WH Smith Collectors Editions (fox, moth, snake, tiger). Offers around $220.

Shipping outside of the UK will be high, but only what it costs me.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Secretary of Dreams Volumes 1 and 2 - SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Volumes 1 and 2 - $150 shipped
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a steal.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Doctor Sleep Gift Edition, still in shrinkwrap - $110 shipped

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell the following UK 1sts:
    • 'Salem's Lot - priceclipped (often the case with this book) but otherwise in superb condition
    • The Shining - NF condition
    • The Stand - VG+ condition
    • Danse Macabre - NF condition (has some rubbing/abrasions to the back cover but otherwise pretty great)

I only have this pic available at the moment but I can take more if anyone is interested.

I also have two unsigned publisher's copies for sale:
    • Scream Press Skeleton Crew S/L (1 of 25 copies, I can take pics if necessary)
    • Danse Macabre (without slipcase, 1 of 35 copies, see picture)

Please PM me your offer if you're interested in any of these. Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Joe Hill - Horns PS, limited traycased $350, fine
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $800, fine
    Stephen King - Doctor Sleep CD, Limited, $ 500, fine
    Dan Simmons - Hyperion Set $725 new

Friends and Family, Shipping Media Mail included
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $700, fine
    Stephen King - Doctor Sleep CD, Limited, $ 450, fine
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to trade or sell my Sleeping Beauties UK S/L edition 1/250 copies, as new condition, no bumps, dents or abrasions.
    If anyone has any interest in trading, please feel free to PM me with equal value offer or cash offer
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Im selling the following sets of Sleeping Beauties:

Sleeping Beauties set of 9 1st Edition variants (4 x regular trade: fox, moth snake and tiger; 4 x WH Smith Collectors Edition: fox, moth, snake, tiger; Tesco peacock), including the Waterstones exclusive S/L (153/250), total of 10 books. Offers around $1,100.

Set of all 4 WH Smith Collectors Editions (fox, moth, snake, tiger). Offers around $220.

Shipping outside of the UK will be high, but only what it costs me.
    Updated with what I have and prices, but open to offers. I’m putting them here before listing on eBay on Thursday. The set of 9 variants without the S/L has sold.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got several King calendars that I could part with

- The Stephen King desk calendar from 2012, with numerous essays about King (including from Bev & Brian Freeman), as well as 14 excerpts of THE DARK TOWER
    - 2 polish calendars with Dark Tower illustrations from Darek Kocurek

The holographic calendar

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'm looking to trade or sell my Sleeping Beauties UK S/L edition 1/250 copies, as new condition, no bumps, dents or abrasions.
    If anyone has any interest in trading, please feel free to PM me with equal value offer or cash offer
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Sleeping Beauties UK S/L

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in a member buying this book. It is damaged, but there are only 250 copies available. If there is no interest I will probably return to Waterstones for a refund. Thanks.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in a member buying this book. It is damaged, but there are only 250 copies available. If there is no interest I will probably return to Waterstones for a refund. Thanks.

That sucks I would return it my man. I doubt you would get what you paid
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

That's what I was thinking as well. Just wanted to see if there was any interest here first before starting that process.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I was thinking as well. Just wanted to see if there was any interest here first before starting that process.
    Ouch! Send it back, now we know there are only 249!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I know of a few more than were sent back.. at least another 7/8
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    How about you buy it? You can have a "slightly used" sale at your book store
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 515 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 ... LastLast