Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 515 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for fine copies of 20th Century Ghosts and Heart-shaped Box (unsigned), if you got 'em.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

BlackHouse S/L #153 - 325$ shipped (PP F&F)
    Mint condition w/ no damage
    PM if interested
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm looking for fine copies of 20th Century Ghosts and Heart-shaped Box (unsigned), if you got 'em.
    Those are rare
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I've found.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Bag of Bones signed ARC

$275 US Shipped (Paypal friends and family) OBO

Book has slight lean from being read, and a couple small crinkles. Not in terrible shape at all, but not perfect either.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale (PM interest or for more info and pictures):

Night Shift NEL UK 1/1 in great condition. Tanning to page block but otherwise a very nice copy $1250
    The Stand NEL UK 1/1 tanning to page block, pencil writing on inside of front cover as pictured. Dustjacket has closed tear on the back and edgewear $550
    Wizard & Glass UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L #449/500 in slipcase as issued. Unread and very fine $625
    Under the Dome UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L #118/500 in slipcase with postcards as issued. Unread and very fine $400
    The Shining CD Gift Edition with Remarque by Don Maitz (choice of 2 Remarques) $225

Shipping in the UK is free. Overseas shipping at cost
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Revival - 1st/1st - Signed
    In the CD slipcase
    Book/Dustjacket/slipcase in Fine/Fine/Fine condition (in Mylar cover)

PM me with offers.

Thank you.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone got any gaps in their Bachman Books collections that need filling?

These are spares I have after making up a couple of sets.

US:
    Rage - full number line, bookstore stamp on bottom page block and inside front cover as pictured. Creasing to spine and peg block tanning. $550
    Long Walk - full number line, fading and creasing to spine. $200
    Roadwork - full number line, creasing to spine and staining to front and back cover as pictured. $140
    Running Man - full number line, very little fading to page block and spine uncreased. $100

UK:
    Rage - spine faded a little but uncreased, light tanning to page block. Beautiful copy $450
    Long Walk - light fading and creasing to spine, tanning to page block and pencil writing inside front cover as pictured. $220
    Roadwork - minimal creasing to spine, but some wear to front cover where possibly a price sticker was removed. Tanning to page block. $120

Prices are an estimate and open to offers and multiple purchases. UK based so UK shipping is free. Rest of the world at cost. PM for more info or to make offers
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE

- S/L TWTTK #41 (F/F/F - Still in Shrink): $1,050

As you know, owning this copy likely secures you the right to purchase King's next Dark Tower book at issue price. It has been confirmed by King, on more than one occasion, that another book is forthcoming.

Price is Paypal F&F and includes US Shipping. Will split Int'l Shipping.

SOLD

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Phantasia Press Firestarter #16 signed on the 5th $1400 plus shipping

If you are interested shoot me a PM, thanks.

SOLD

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC SALE

- S/L TWTTK #41 (F/F/F - Still in Shrink): $1,050
    Dammit, that's two DT S/Ls on my want list that I've missed in the past week!

ETA: Sorry, that sounded petulant and whiny. Congratulations on the sale, AKC!

(And if anyone else happens to have a TWTTK S/L for sale ... I'm interested. )

HBJ

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC ART SALE

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT BETTS BOOKS

I am pleased to offer 3 pieces of Original, Published Art by Erin Wells used in the 25th Anniversary Edition of IT by Cemetery Dance.

As many of you know, Erin initially created 21 pencil illustrations for the book and unfortunately, 3 have since been destroyed in a house flood.

18 Remain. 3 Offered here.

Wood Frame, Double Mat, Museum Glass. No flaws, perfect condition

ALADDIN
    PAUL BUNYAN
    SILVER SOLD

Artwork Size: 8x10
    Overall Size: 19.5 x 22.5

$1,000 USD via PayPal (Includes Shipping).

Enjoy and thank you for considering.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last chance on these before I send them to EBay and pay the extortionate fees:

Night Shift UK NEL 1/1 in very good condition. Tanning to page block but otherwise a very nice copy, and rare too $1200
    The Stand UK NEL 1/1 very good with tanning and some spotting to page block. DJ has issues, mainly some creasing and a closed tear on the top rear. Pencil writing inside front cover $550
    The Shining CD Gift Edition with Remarque by Don Maitz (2 available) $225 each
    Wizard & Glass UK H&S S/L in fine unread condition with slipcase #449/500 $625
    Under the Dome UK H&S S/L #118/500 in fine unread condition with sealed cards and slipcase as issued $420
    Rage UK NEL 1/1 paperback, very good condition, no spine creasing, tanning to page block and spine fade $450
    Roadwork UK NEL 1/1 paperback with creasing to spine, a small scuff on the cover where a sticker was removed, and usual page tanning $140

Shipping within the UK is free. Rest of the world at cost. PayPal F&F please. PM for more info, pictures, etc
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Titles for sale - please PM for more information.

IT 25th Lettered - 4900$
    Misery Limited upcoming release - $2500
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW Lettered - $675
    Non-King:
    Joe Abercrombie First Law SP Limited set 7 books
    Joe Abercrombie Shattered Sea SP Lettered 3 book Set

Friends and Family, Media Mail included
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Blackhouse s/l ,tray-cased still in shrink wrap. Mint low #33 -- $315 shipped
    Joe Hill 20th century ghosts lettered ps pub with card and extras---- $650
    joe hill s/l gunpowder #251 mint $80 shipped

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Bag of Bones signed ARC

$275 US Shipped (Paypal friends and family) OBO

Book has slight lean from being read, and a couple small crinkles. Not in terrible shape at all, but not perfect either.

Mulleins
    Anyone want to make an offer before it hits eBay?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I need to raise some funds so I am offering these items for sale:

Dolan's Cadillac S/L # 693 of 1000 $355

Cujo S/L # 558 of 750 $700

both are offered for what I have in them. I grabbed both books off of Ebay due to posts made in the interesting auctions thread on these boards.

I will get some pics up as soon as I can find out the best way to do it (now that imageshack and photobucket are no longer free)
    These are still for sale and I'd like to move them...

I will try and get some pics up today.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Hodder continues with their variant covers. For the UK edition, there will be a white variant cover exclusively available at Tesco !
    > https://twitter.com/HodderBooks/stat...66244224483333

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Looks like Hodder continues with their variant covers. For the UK edition, there will be a white variant cover exclusively available at Tesco !
    > https://twitter.com/HodderBooks/stat...66244224483333

They did this with Under the Dome when it was released in paperback. They released 4 different covers and then a limited edition cover, that apparently there were only 100 of... 🤔
    Wanted:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have that set of the five UK Under the Dome paperbacks that includes the "special" Tesco variant and the set of cards all in the original shrink wrap. It's kind of neat.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I have that set of the five UK Under the Dome paperbacks that includes the "special" Tesco variant and the set of cards all in the original shrink wrap. It's kind of neat.

John
    If I remember, that was kind of a hard set to get in the states. Which cover was the variant? I've picked up three of the covers, the young man , the woman and the little boy. Haven't seen the little girl cover around much .but the old man one pops up a lot

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have access to my set and my notes are incomplete. I'm just not sure which cover is the Tesco variant. I got the set off eBay in 2010 for $195.

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The limited edition cover was the boy in the red teeshirt. It was also available separately to the set in stores. The set of five covers was limited to 100 copies and was only available online. It took a long time to sell out.
    Last edited by jonp; 07-23-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello John (Hanic) it's nice to see you back recently. How are you feeling?
    Are you still in the collecting game?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello John (Hanic) it's nice to see you back recently. How are you feeling?
    Are you still in the collecting game?
    No, I'm still in the nursing home and have stopped collecting almost completely. I have been getting the trade editions of King, though.

I'm still having good days and bad, but the good days are becoming more frequent.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 515 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast