Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 515 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: Cujo S/L #444...$425 paypal gift, NO OBO.

SOLD
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Re: Cujo S/L. Great price!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It sure is!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bugger. Half an hour late on a great deal. Probably would have found some dollars for that....

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really good price - too bad I have spent way too much over the last few months or I would have bought it. Someone got a great deal.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Next and final deal: FDNS S/L #8 Chadbourne remarque $400 paypal gift, NO OBO
    Goes to Ebay tonight....and is there
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Insomnia flatsigned by SK 1st/1st $150 paypal gift, No OBO...
    And no not quitting collection SK, NEVER!!!!!! Just changing it up a little
    Just realized this is the final "final" deal, hehe
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Keen to see what the next final final deal is :-)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're losing count; that will be the final final final deal.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was and is
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What's OBO?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or Best Offer
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or Best Offer

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey TN, I'll take those off your hands if you'd like. I really only want the 1st editions, but if it is an all-or-nothing deal, I'd go with "all."
    Cool Ill send you a PM
    No, its not an All or Nothing deal, you can pick the ones you want. I have multiple copies of each
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Bumping but also included OBO!
    No reasonable offer will be refused.

The Twelve Justin Cronin 1st signed and dated (one is dated 11/1/12 the other 11/10/12)
    With custom slipcase = $60 OBO
    without slipcase - $40 OBO

Blockade Billy 1st ed with baseball card, shrink wrapped with CD slipcase = $85 OBO - SOLD

Free shipping to US

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Garrell's prices were HOT!
    One more reason to check in here several times a day.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got 4 snipers watching the FDNS on ebay...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted

GONE
    Thanks Dan

FREE TO GOOD HOME
    I thot there was a dedicated thread for free stuff but couldnt find it. Feel free to move

Free but reimburse actual shipping

Geralds Game audio cassettes in shrinkwrap
    Black House audio cassettes in shrinkwrap
    Mist in 3D sound CD says 1st ed on back cover
    Colorado Kid Audio CD
    Quitters Inc Audio CD
    Crichton Timeline Audio cassettes

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    FREE TO GOOD HOME
    I thot there was a dedicated thread for free stuff but couldnt find it. Feel free to move

Colorado Kid Audio CD
    Quitters Inc Audio CD
    I would be interested. I'll take all. Let me know what to send for shipping to Oklahoma.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    In my experience "watchers" do not always translate into bidders. Most "watchers" are just that.....lookie-loos. I once had an auction with over 50 watchers and, in the end, no bidders. Hope your luck is better.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I often just watch things to see if they sell (like that copy of Salem's Lot for $5000+).

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

FDNS & Insomnia SOLD
    Sale is over
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your sales, Garrell.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    In my experience "watchers" do not always translate into bidders. Most "watchers" are just that.....lookie-loos. I once had an auction with over 50 watchers and, in the end, no bidders. Hope your luck is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    I often just watch things to see if they sell (like that copy of Salem's Lot for $5000+).
    I also sometimes watch certain auctions if they are for a book I already own and the seller is attempting a high price.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    FREE TO GOOD HOME

Colorado Kid Audio CD
    Quitters Inc Audio CD
    I would be interested. I'll take all. Let me know what to send for shipping to Oklahoma.
    Oops, I didn't see this post before I PMed TwistedNadine. I was only interested in the 'The Mist' CD, if you already had a copy or something, Dan.

I feel kind of stupid now ...

Country
    Country Flag

In light of the recent generosity going around I will be digging through and finding some freebies. I will add more later. Right now I have Castaways by Brian Keene. It is a paperback reading copy. I will ship free in the US. Overseas wouldn't be worth it for anyone except the postal service.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 515 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast