Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 515 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Worthy note for anybody buying / selling very expensive books at the moment : beware that, apparently, no courrier can guarantee hand delivery at the moment.
    It may even be difficult to add any insurance to packages as they know that they cannot guarantee that the recipient is actually getting the book

Keep in mind that as, if a package may be lost, you may really really struggle to argue and get your claim on it !

Oh, and I am told by my wife that works for a website selling luxury products, that Fedex is the worst : they have an expensive option for hand delivery, but that's not what they say. They may leave your package at the door...
    UPS does. I have shipped TONS of books with them since this began and not a single issue yet. They are hand delivering but not having the person sign their name. Might be an option...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have three items stuck in warehouses right now.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sent some books to a member here and it was delayed for a little bit. Eventually showed up but that was USPS.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a traycased Knowing Darkness? Bought one last year, and although I love it, it doesn't fill me with joy like it used to, lol.

Pics, price coming soon if there's interest, thanks.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Anyone interested in a traycased Knowing Darkness? Bought one last year, and although I love it, it doesn't fill me with joy like it used to, lol.

Pics, price coming soon if there's interest, thanks.
    Yeah I would be, but I probably can't afford it though...

The cost of international shipping due to the weight of that book alone, would probably bankrupt me.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

KNOWING DARKNESS Slipcased edition
    $400 shipped to U.S

open to possible payment plan or trade PM me if interested.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter DJ. Unfolded. $70 free US shipping.
    DTIII Grant edition DJ. Unfolded $50 free US shipping. SOLD!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Acetate (I think) cover sized to fit the Centipede S/L of 'Salem's Lot and keep grubbing fingerprints off the book. ~22" wide by 13.25" in height. Hard to see in pic as it's clear. Unfolded, as new.
    $25PP net. Free USA shipping.

DTIII DJ that is untrimmed-notice the white border around it. Collector's item, or can be trimmed to put on the book. $65 PP net. Free USA shipping.

Grant original flyer for The Gunslinger. Unfolded, as new. $35 PP net. Free USA shipping.SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

I'll take the flyer!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    I'll take the flyer!
    Sorry. It sold right away.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to ask her first if ANYONE is looking for King Stories in Men's magazines.
    I have, I believe, all appearances of his stories in Playboy, Penthouse, Gallery, Nugget, Pub, Knave, Gent. etc
    Pub May 1980 has a King Interview-not a story.
    These were stories written when King was in his beginning stages in many cases.
    I would like to sell them as sets but keep if interested, let me know, before they go on EBAY.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Randall, I have to say that is one of the most disturbing Avatars I have seen and it is making me dizzy. I love it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Randall, I have to say that is one of the most disturbing Avatars I have seen and it is making me dizzy. I love it.
    Thanks. I'm kinda breaking the rules, but no one has reported me.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks. I'm kinda breaking the rules, but no one has reported me.
    I agree that it's awesomely disturbing, I'd give you rep but I gotta spread it around
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A beauty!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all.

I currently have three signed copies of Ubris up for sale.

I am going to offer them to members here at a 25% discount if you buy from me direct and pay via F&F.

LINK

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's interested, I've got an unbound proof copy of The Secretary of Dreams (Vol. 1). It's labeled "2nd Proof." Fine condition. $250.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Hello all.

I am going to offer them to members here at a 25% discount if you buy from me direct and pay via F&F.

LINK

Thanks
    They have been on sale at Betts for a long time.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure I understand your point.

They are in my possession now, and are being offered at a significant discount to what they were when they were being sold by Betts....and what they are being offered now on ebay.

In addition......ebay charges sales tax to most folks now....so the discount I'm offering here is up to 33%.

To quote our fearless leader...."It's Tremendous and Yuuuuge! And not unlike the Covid-19 tests..."They're Beautiful".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_XwC9IQKBc
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rick,

I wouldn't worry about that post. It just stated a fact. Actually, it does you a favor by making potential buyers aware that supply of these rare items hasn't increased...and that the best deal was just offered to the folks here at tdt.org.

If you know, does the original owner want to kick themselves for not accepting the initial offer for these items a year or so ago? You've made a great offer on these items...and a great point about the sales tax. I have more urgent SK requirements now but that could change. I wish you good luck in making a sale soonest!

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still LOL! I didn't see your note at the bottom with the fearless leader quotes.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Hello all.

LINK

Thanks
    They have been on sale at Betts for a long time.
    I took them down at Betts.....Rick trying to sell these and has possession....

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Still LOL! I didn't see your note at the bottom with the fearless leader quotes.
    I LOL'd, too!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few UK first edition, first printings spare that I will be taking to eBay shortly, but if anyone here wants any, drop me a PM. All are 1/1’s, most are WH Smith Collectors Editions. All have minor shelfwear and a couple have other small blemishes, but i will disclose as per individual request. Prices vary and deals to be had on multiple purchases.

The titles are as follows:

Bazaar of Bad Dreams (WH Smith Collectors Editions; 2 available)
    Sleeping Beauties (Tesco Limited Edition with Peacock on boards; 2 available)
    Sleeping Beauties (standard first edition with Tiger on boards)
    Doctor Sleep (Waterstones exclusive edition with authors note; 2 available)
    The Institute (standard first edition with yellow endpapers)
    The Institute (Waterstones exclusive edition with blue sprayed page edges and blue endpapers)
    The Outsider (WH Smith Collectors Edition)
    If It Bleeds (WH Smith Collectors Editions; 4 available)
    Bill Hodges Trilogy (Mr Mercedes, Finders Keepers, End of Watch; WH Smith Collectors Editions)
    Mr Mercedes (WH Smith Collectors Edition)
    Finders Keepers (WH Smith Collectors Editions; 2 available)

Under the Dome (first edition paperback set, 5 covers including Tesco exclusive limited edition cover)
    The Institute (full UK variant set including all 4 standard first editions, all 4 WH Smith Collectors Editions and Waterstones exclusive blue edge edition)

Shipping is from the U.K. at cost. PayPal F&F or add 3% towards fees
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it's primarily King related items, so please forgive me.

The Wolf's Hour. S/L Sub Press edition. As new. Interested parties please PM me with a mutually beneficial offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 515 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast