Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 515 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Anyone like promo items:

The Mr. Mercedes promo talks when opened up. The IT DVD promo has a small cut (seen in picture) from mail handling. The promo DVD (full movie) isn't hurt or touched.

Mulleins

PM me if interested
    Special Sunday price (today only) $55 for both (free Media shipping in US). To answer a couple questions.....Yes, the DVD IT is the full movie, not a sample. This was the package Warner Brothers sent out for their "For Your Consideration" viewing group. The Mr. Mercedes viewing code hasn't been used.

PM if interested.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

SOLD
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark No Stars Lettered
    SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger 2nd Edition.

Signed and dated...and inscribed to Burt and Virginia Hatlen.

Burt Hatlen was King's Friend, mentor, and teacher.

Please email me for pictures.

$1400 Shipped in the US.....international at cost.

Payment via Paypal F&F.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I'm putting out feelers for the UK proof of The Outsider - the one with the silhouette printed on the fore-edge. I don't see any past sales data so I don't know what to offer. Let me know if you have a line to one.

Thanks!

-Tim

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matching DT set. DT3 to WTTKH. All fine and $3950 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Six and a half hours to go. One bid of $199. One sold recently for $250.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I sold one for $310
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I sold one for $310
    I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more interest.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Hey folks, needing to sell some extra items (mostly magazines). All the mags are in VG condition, no mailing labels, rips or tears to covers. Let me know if you're interested in any of them by shooting me an email at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. Thanks! I'll be happy to share pics.

-Skeleton Crew UK 1st, BEAUTIFUL FINE copy, never read, no marks whatsoever, no spine lean and clean page block - $60 SOLD
    -Joe Hill, 20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing signed/limited 95/500, FINE condition, never read - $200
    -Playboy, January 1983, "The Word Processor" - $15
    -Heavy Metal, December 1983, "Cycle of the Werewolf" excerpt - $10 (3 copies)
    -Yankees Magazine, September 1998, "Curses!" non-fiction piece - $20
    -Castle Rock newsletter, August 1986 - $10 (has some writing on front)
    -Seven magazine (from The Sunday Telegraph), December 11, 2006, featuring King on the cover, oversized mag, large feature article - $20
    -The Book Report, March 2001, featuring King on the cover and non-fiction piece on the writing of Dreamcatcher - $20 (2 copies)
    -Inside View magazine, Summer 1994, featuring King on the cover and article on The Stand movie - $20
    -Locus magazine, July 1998, King non-fiction piece "Alan D. Williams: An Appreciation" - $10
    -Playboy, December 2007, "Mute" appearance, still in original sealed bag - $15
    -Omni, July 1980, "Firestarter" excerpt part one - $10 (2 copies)
    -Omni, August 1980, "Firestarter" excerpt part two - $10
    -Omni, October 1986, "The End of the Whole Mess" - $10
    -Parade Magazine, May 26, 2013, featuring King on the cover and an interview "Chillin' With The King" - $20
    Still have a lot of mags available for sale. PLEASE email me only at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I can not access messages here during the day (my company blocks them), and the notifications go to my spam folder for some reason. I just today saw some old messages. Really need to move some things this month as I'm struggling to get by right now, let me know if anyone is interested in anything. I'm about to part with other non-extra collectibles but I don't want to go that route yet.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Secretary of Dreams S/L Vol. 1 & Vol 2 matching set, number is 703. Mint. $1,200 shipped with insurance.

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am looking for someone to take over my suntup press covers collection subscription. Buyer will get everything I have so far at cost along with the rights to all future covers. PM if interested. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

IT CD Gift. $600 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Big Book of Necon Lettered - $1000
    SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Is anyone in the market for a 20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing signed/limited trade hardback edition? This is the one limited to 500 signed by Joe Hill only, NOT the 1/200 slipcased limited signed by Hill and Chris Golden. This copy is brand new, never read in beautiful condition. Has been sitting on my shelf since its publication. Looking for $250 OBO for it. Shipping included to the U.S. EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com for pics and serious offers.
    ~Jonathan

Traveler Church is on a distinguished road Church's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone here going to SDCC next week, I would love to get a hold of the ss.georgie boat from Factory Entertainment….

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Nightmares and dreamscapes proof NF+ some light spotting to outer page block will provide photos. $70 shipped to US + $25 international.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post
    Nightmares and dreamscapes proof NF+ some light spotting to outer page block will provide photos. $70 shipped to US + $25 international.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Good price!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless Self Promotion

Signed Dated Bag of Bones Inscribed to Burt and Virginia Hatlen
    Dated The Day Before Publication

If anyone here wants to buy direct from me, I will knock $100 off the price.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM Send

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

PM Send
    Can’t answer ya brother... your inbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

PM Send
    Can’t answer ya brother... your inbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    clear again !

Country
    Country Flag

Selling these one by one. WTTKH is gone. If you are after one, PM me which one and an offer.. and if fair I will get it shipped out!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Ladies and Gentlemen,

my current project is going into the next phase, and that means i can share the joy i felt by owning some of the original movie guns that have been used in the Dark Tower movie.

So i am selling my 2

1) Is a soft rubber stunt gun , certified by the studio as "seen on screen"
    2) Is a hard plastic production gun, used for details shots and certified as "production used"
    this one has a rotating barrel and moveable hammer.

If you ever felt like owning one of those 13'' fuckers , just drop me a Message and we can work something out ;D

Detail shots and any feedback will be provided on demand.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 515 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast