Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 515 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post

Possibly not Webstar1000... but I know some of us need one or two of those volumes... lol... just sayin...

What happened to the superman avatar??? lol
    I wanted you all to see my "mature" side. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Possibly not Webstar1000... but I know some of us need one or two of those volumes... lol... just sayin...

What happened to the superman avatar??? lol
    I wanted you all to see my "mature" side. lol
    I already miss the Superman suit avatar.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"Superman?, Soups? May I call you chicken noodle?" - Lex Luther
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

"Mature" Sides - Highly Overrated... LOL
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOOOOL Superman is only a "clic" away my good friends They ask... thus.. they must receive...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, I can get NO MORE S/L PC copies of Doctor Sleep.... I hope I made some people happy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks (alias:Webstar

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to move these books, could use some cash for a book I found and want. So make offers if interested.
    Prices listed include shipping in the US, paypal friend/family as payment.
    Updated with some sold books and added a couple more.

Darkman s/l.... $325...SOLD
    Joyland trade signed by King...$150...SOLD

Six Stories....can give # later....$625
    Doctor Sleep Gift edition...$150 (on its way to me, will ship it out after checking it)
    Talisman/Blackhouse grant gift set....$100
    Christine UK 1st edition...$35
    DT 7 slipcase from Collector...$20
    DT 1-3 Grant slipcase, bump to one corner...$25
    Desperation gift....jacket has fold on inside bottom front flap (grant has new jackets for $5), page 524 has a ripple down page, appears to be a production issue....$50

pm me or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Thanks and Happy Holidays !
    Rusty

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

~ NEW PRICE: SIGNED DOCTOR SLEEP ~
    ~ WILL CONSIDER TRADES ~

I have a few Doctor Sleep from PEN Canada Oct.24 2013 for sale $350.00 + shipping
    Will include copy of tickets and brochure. First 4 buyers will have the actual brochure.

email me for photos of the signing: suzannewalt@rogers.com

I was very glad to meet some of you and put faces to the names.
    Tippy 4 - Roseanne Barr - Twisted Nadine and all the others from
    Alaska, California, Florida, Ireland and Toronto.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered some 8" tall Brodart Archival covers for my three copies of THE DARK MAN.

To get a long enough piece to cover the entire 26" DJ, I had to order a 300' roll of the stuff.

If anyone wants some, I would sell 10' for $10 shipped in the US (10' will cover four books).

Email me if you want some.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King... but do we have any F. Paul Wilson fans here.

I have the complete Gauntlet Press Repairman Jack series for sale. They are all first editions, signed by F. Paul Wilson, all are protected by archival jacket protectors. And they come housed in 2 aftermarket slipcases for added protection.

Includes all books from The Tomb through Nightworld... 16 books in total.

The entire set is in like new condition.

If anyone is interested please contact me.
    Ray

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Anyone looking for the Subterranean S/L of Joe Hill's NOS4A2? I have a mint copy for $250 plus shipping ($6 for media mail, payment by paypal gift or paypal regular +2.9%). I'd rather pass the fee savings along to a collector than give ebay/paypal their 13%.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I bought a S/L (#392) Joyland from a member here who was great to deal with and I thank him but literally the next day or so after I bought the master set on Bett's and it came with a matching number Joyland.. some might have noticed that. So... I am now selling my Joyland. I paid $300 + Shipping which is a good price and just would like to get that and my shipping back. My shipping was only about $20US and I also have a un-opened copy of the Gift I will include the whole thing.. shipped anywhere in US/Canada for $470 and you may use Pay Pal goods and services to protect yourself as always I also go the Doctor Sleep hence why I sold the PC ones here for cover price. Thanks and hopefully I can move these!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys,
    I have a bunch of signed Dean Koontz (no limiteds) books I am looking to cull from my collection. Anyone interested? PM me.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am also getting read to sell my extra copy of CDs Doctor Sleep #633. I am just waiting for Erin Wells to send mine back once she has remarqued it. I want to hold this as backup, in case mine gets hurt/lost, but if someone wants to lay claim to it feel free. $650 plus shipping, and the joy of knowing that ebay got screwed seems like a good deal? I should have mine back from Erin shortly.

I also have a few remarqued pieces up on ebay (Secretary Trade two and Bullet) cool remarques. And I have a second remarqued Secretary not up on ebay that is even better. I will discount off the ebay price of course.

PM me if interested.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

The Dark Man Signed/Limited for sale. 325$ paypal gift.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What Koontz books do you have signed? Don't happen to have a signed Watchers do you?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    What Koontz books do you have signed? Don't happen to have a signed Watchers do you?
    Since you asked - No Watchers, sorry.

Odd Thomas 2003 10-1 “To Greg, Elvis Lives! Dean Koontz 12-12-03”
    light scratches to metallic silver cover - mylar

Forever Odd 2005 10-1 “To Greg - Elvis Haunts! Dean Koontz 11-30-05”
    light scratches to cover - no mylar - signed before actual release

Brother Odd 2006 10-1 “To Greg - From The Odd Author. Dean Koontz 12-1-06”
    light scratches to cover - no mylar

Odd Hours 2008 10-1 Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 5-23-08”

One Door Away From Heaven 2001 10-1 “To Greg - Happy Birthday! Open It! Dean Koontz 1-6-02”
    light scratches to cover - mylar

From The Corner Of His Eye 2000 10-1 “To Greg - Happy New Years! It’s 2001...so where the hell are the aliens?”
    light scratches to cover - mylar

The Husband 2006 10-1 “To Greg - Best Wishes, Dean Koontz 6-7-06”
    light scratches - no mylar

The Good Guy 2007 10-1 “To Greg - One of the Good Guys! Dean Koontz 6-6-07”
    light scratches - no mylar -

Your Heart Belongs To Me 2008 10-1 Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 11-25-08”

Velocity 2005 10-1 Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 6-9-05”
    light scratches - mylar

Dark Rivers of the Heart 1994 First Trade Edition Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 11-14-94”
    light shelf wear - mylar

The Darkest Evening of the Year 2007 10-1 Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 11-30-07”
    light scratches - no mylar - signed before publication

Relentless 2009 - 9-1 Flatsigned “Dean Koontz 6-13-09”
    light scratches - no mylar

The Bad Place 1990 1-10 Flatsigned loose bookplate by artist Virgil Finlay “Dean R. Koontz”
    light scratches - mylar to both. RARE “R.” signature denotes age of signature

By the Light of the Moon - unsigned

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King... but do we have any F. Paul Wilson fans here.

I have the complete Gauntlet Press Repairman Jack series for sale. They are all first editions, signed by F. Paul Wilson, all are protected by archival jacket protectors. And they come housed in 2 aftermarket slipcases for added protection.

Includes all books from The Tomb through Nightworld... 16 books in total.

The entire set is in like new condition.

If anyone is interested please contact me.
    Ray
    I love F. Paul Wilson's work! Especially Repairman Jack! However, I'm dirt poor, my friend. LOL

I don't think you'll have a problem selling them.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope not I could really use the cash... Christmas is killing me! LOL

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so ... I need to go Christmas shopping. And with shipping the hardcover In Mint Condition books later this week, that means money will be a little tight. I'd rather sell these here than on eBay, but I will do what I have to do. Send me your best offers ASAP, thank you!

- Snake Eyes by Alan M. Clark. Original artwork book-used in Cemetery Dance's Full Dark, No Stars. Signed. 11" by 16." Acrylic on board. Near perfect, framed with matting, without glass. Paid $1,350 for it on 10/26/2011. Will sell this and the concept artwork below for $750.
    - Snake Eyes (concept) by Alan M. Clark. Original artwork. Signed. 8.5" by 12." Colored pencil and graphite on colored paper. Near perfect, matted and in plastic comic-type bag. Included with the above purchase.
    - Midnight Graffiti #3 Cover. Original artwork magazine-used for the cover of Midnight Graffiti #3. 15" by 20" on heavy illustration board. Image of Stephen King occupies 12 1/2" x 13 1/4" of the board. No magazine text on artwork. 1/2" nick on right side of painting, doesn't affect main image. Paid $750 for it on 7/22/2011. Will sell for $500.
    - Shock Rock Cover by Mark Watts. Original Artwork book-used for the cover of Shock Rock anthology. Signed. 26" by 19", framed, airbrushed. Corner dinged, edges of painting slightly rubbed. Paid $150 for it on 6/6/2011. I think I got one hell of a deal. Will sell for $300.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone will to make a trade for a Joyland S/L and the gift edition for something of interest? Let me know what you got Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up for any of the F. Paul Wilson fans out there... I now have three auctions up on ebay that comprise of the entire Adversary Cycle, the Young Repairmain Jack novels, and the Repairman Jack series.

E-Bay item #: 291032053311 - Adversary Cycle (6 Volumes)
    Borderlands Press - Signed - Limited Editions - In collectors case - Like New Unread Condition - First time "The Tomb" appears with its original title "Rakoshi"

E-Bay item #: 291034501266 - Repairman Jack (14 volumes)
    Gauntlet Press - First Editions - Signed - Limited Editions (various numbers) - In two aftermarket slipcases - each in archival dust jacket protector - Like New Unread Condition

E-Bay item #: 291034507714 - Young Repairman Jack (3 volumes)
    Gauntlet Press - First Editions - Signed - Limited Editions (various numbers) - In one aftermarket slipcase - each in archival dust jacket protector - Like New Unread Condition

I will of course give a discount to anyone from this site. And I will throw in some freebies... A signed edition of "Sibs", 6 Gauntless Press Repairman Jack related pamphlets, and a copy of "Pelts" which I believe is also signed.

RAY

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Okay for today only The Dark Man S/l $300 paypal gift gets it. PM if interested. No trades

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Last burst before the holidays.Also have proofs,ARC's,magazine 1st appearances,US & UK 1st editions,anthologies.PM for full list.

SIGNED LIMITEDS

From A Buick 8 #507 - 350
    Skeleton Crew #837 - 590
    Black House #1364 - 270
    The Talisman #961 - 590
    Girl ... Tom Gordon #29 - 890
    Prime Evil #PC - 190
    Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 #507 - 280
    Full Dark,No Stars #685 - 350
    Transgressions #78 - 280
    Nightvisions 5 #10 - 180
    Postscripts 10 #137/200 - 190
    Postscripts 10 #.../300 - 150
    Borderlands 5 #205 - 170
    Quietly Now #225 - 170
    Colorado Kid (miller) #127 - 220
    Colorado Kid (potter) #146 - 220
    Ideal Genuine Man #262 - 120
    11/22/63 - 290
    Gauntlet 2 #64 - 170
    Very Best of New Horror #36 - 290
    He Is Legend #582 - 230
    Book of the Dead #PC - 180
    Under The Dome - 260
    Under the Dome (uk) #365 - 280
    Rose Madder (uk) #36 - 280
    Wind through the Keyhole (uk) #157/200 - 290
    11/22/63 (uk) #154/700 - 190

SIGNED TRADES

Bag of Bones US Proof 1/100 - 150
    Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 ARC - 190
    Under The Dome - 180
    Just After Sunset - 180
    11/22/63 - 180
    Nightmares In The Sky (inscribed) - 180
    Full Dark,No Stars - 180
    Liseys Story - 180
    Liseys Story UK (3rd) - 130
    Best American Short Stories 2007 (pb) - 130

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 515 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast