Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 515 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ubris Fall 1969......that's five years before he published Carrie.

I would rate this as being in NF- condition

Signed by King

This magazine is very tough to find unsigned.......nearly impossible to find signed.

$3,200 plus shipping.

Email Me if interested.

Willing to do half down and balance in 30 days if needed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for:

$75 each shipped in the U.S

Books are in great shape.

Slip for non-fiction has normal wear
    Slip for Uncollected is worn in spots.
    Can send pics to the interested.

Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Completely cool with offers if anyone needs.

Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just listed on EBAY (BUT we could make a deal here!)
    US 11/22/63 proof with Publisher's Letter
    UK The Institute Proof with Publisher's Letter in hand!!
    UK The Institute Publisher's copy with Publisher's letter in hand!!
    Wizard and Glass UK First with french Flaps
    Salem's Lot BOTH in house only CD Proofs
    UK True signed limited #182/200 The Wind through the Keyhole
    I can be contacted at
    pasiuk57@gmail.com
    I have about 75+ other items on Ebay also...
    Most people who know me, know that I am selling all of my King and Hill items
    Feel free to send your want lists.
    I have sold a tremendous amount but still have many full bookshelves left!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE
    US 11/22/63 proof with Publisher's Letter
    UK The Institute Proof with Publisher's Letter in hand!! SOLD
    UK The Institute Publisher's copy with Publisher's letter in hand!!
    Wizard and Glass UK First with french Flaps
    Salem's Lot BOTH in house only CD Proofs
    UK True signed limited #182/200 The Wind through the Keyhole SOLD

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Ubris Fall 1969......that's five years before he published Carrie.

I would rate this as being in NF- condition

Signed by King

This magazine is very tough to find unsigned.......nearly impossible to find signed.

$3,200 plus shipping.

Email Me if interested.

Willing to do half down and balance in 30 days if needed.
    Price reduced to $3,000.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Along the Path of the Beam Kevbot will become famous soon enough Kevbot will become famous soon enough

Sold!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just lowered the price on all four of the King signed / Stutzman remarqued books I currently have on ebay.

LINK

Also lowered the price on my S/L Frankenstein inscribed to Burt Hatlen.

LINK

Happy to sell direct to anyone here for an additional 15% off if you pay F&F.

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

$240 shipped in the U.S

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Is anyone interested in a lettered traycased Joe Hill Thumbprint. Please PM me if so.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Grant slipcase Dark Tower slipcase with the following:

-1st/2nd Gunslinger F/NF (very minor fraying on bottom DJ spine from making contact with the slipcase- doesn’t show in a broadart book cover)
    -1st/1st Drawing of the Three F/F
    -1st/1st The Wastelands F/F

550$ PayPal F&F
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has interest in either hit me up.

Thx.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone interested in the SubPress Locke and Key limited books - send me a PM - I have all 4 - perfect condition. Books 1/3/4 - #122 and book 2 - #131 (they all add up to 5 )- $1050 for all 4 shipped in the US (will split overseas shipping)
    PM if interested or any offers
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone seeking these? Let me know. Will work something out.
    Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Many of our names are in that bottom book. Millions of years from now when alien beings from outer space dig it out of the muck from the ocean's bottom, buried under hundreds of miles of plastic straws, broken light bulbs and calcified cow farts, they will telepathically ask themselves with the veins throbbing under the skin of their big, green, bulbous, bald heads, "Who were these jerks, anyway?"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Many of our names are in that bottom book. Millions of years from now when alien beings from outer space dig it out of the muck from the ocean's bottom, buried under hundreds of miles of plastic straws, broken light bulbs and calcified cow farts, they will telepathically ask themselves with the veins throbbing under the skin of their big, green, bulbous, bald heads, "Who were these jerks, anyway?"
    Lots of King fans' names in the #2 and #4 books standing up, too.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

selling
    "DOCTOR SLEEP" SIGNED Limited, ILLUSTRATORS VINCENT CHONG AND ERIN WELLS. THIS SIGNED, NUMBERED (9) of (750) EDITION IS NEW HOUSED IN A CUSTOM TRAYCASE. ALSO INCLUDES A SIGNED AND LIMITED to (100) REMARQUED ILLUSTRATION BY VINCENT CHONG - and one by ERIN WELLS. NO TWO REMARQUED BOOKS ARE THE SAME - WHICH MAKES THIS EXTREMELY RARE CEMETERY DANCE EDITION EVEN MORE RARE AND LIMITED. Remarques are great. Pm if interested in seeing pics. Like to get $800 but may take offers. Book and traycase are mint!
    Thanks,
    Simon

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - Grant

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...YAAOSwB2Jdc03s

No reserve

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

No reserve

sk
    personalized: embossed with my name

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

No reserve

sk
    personalized: embossed with my name
    Yayyy...and I'm not charging anything extra!

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

DT III - The Wastelands S/L #680

DT IV - Wizard and Glass S/L #1019

DT V - Wolves of the Calla S/L #228
    DT VI - Song of Susannah S/L #228
    DT VII - The Dark Tower S/L #228

All F/F - PM me with offers or for more info.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m selling the majority of my collection. Bill (Merlin1958 ) was handling the specifics of the sale but he’s under the weather for a bit. This is the 4th installment of about 20 books. There are (or will be) some signed, numbered, remarqued and first editions. Pricing is competitive and fairly firm. I think that he kept the previous posts up to date on what sold so if you see something you’re interested in on his previous posts, let me know. Those are posts #11302 (pg 453), #11345 (pg 454), and #11373 (pg 455). I won’t be as quick in responding as he was so you’ll need to be patient with me.
    Like Bill was saying, I’m not good at grading but have a tendency to use ‘Pristine’, ‘Excellent’, etc. so take a look at the pics I’m posting on the “Dolso Fine Cases” thread to make your own judgement. I’ve sold enough on here that I think there are some that would vouch for me. If you require additional pics, PM me & I’ll get to them as soon as I can. Additional pics will probably go by email instead of posting here. I ship everything UPS, payment is by PayPal F&F. I do charge for shipping.

1) Shivers VI; S/L one of 750; Pristine, as new; Signed by Richard Chizmar. $45
    2) Revival (1st Scribner), Rose Madder (1st Viking), Needful Things (1st Viking), Nightmares and Dreamscapes (1st Viking); all have been carefully read but in excellent condition $65 SOLD
    3) Wastelands (1st Viking), Misery (1st Viking), Night Shift (BCE) DoubleDay; all have been read but are in excellent condition $65
    4) Night Shift Dolso Limited Art Case with ‘The Lawnmower Man’ engraving. Designated Presentation Case (PC); One bassackwards case. You need to look at the pics of this case to see. The back is the front, the top is the bottom, the left is the right. Includes Glenn Chadbourne original art in the front (… or in the back?) $175
    5) Skeleton Crew, SL #24/100; signed by King and K Potter on the LAST page. Enclosed in brodart protector. Book is pristine, case has slight dust marks. $650 SOLD
    6) Stand, S/L #772/1250; What can you say about this book? In the original ‘Coffin Case’. Case showing very slight use. Original glassine interior wrap. Signed by King and Bernie Wrightson. Tear to the glassine wrap but book does not appear to have been handled outside of it’s case. Absolutely pristine and awesome! $2250
    7) Stand, 1st Edition w/ Dolso Slipcase; 1st DoubleDay edition. Binding is tight, slight discoloration on page edges, booksellers note in pencil and crossed out previous owner on ffep. Protected by brodart cover (some noticeable spots on the interior of the brodart but they have not transferred to the DJ). Case is cherry stained pine with slight scratching and shows some use. $400
    8) Stand Uncut; DoubleDay 1st Trade. Book in excellent condition, DJ shows some crinkles, folds and scratches. $40
    9) Stand Portfolio, Glimmer Graphics; 12 plates by Bernie Wrightson with 2 bonus plates signed by him. (14 plates total). $100 SOLD
    10) Stephen King: Uncollected Unpublished; CD S/L #1022/2000. Signed by Rocky Wood. Slipcase shows a 4 inch water stain on the side but it has not carried over to the book. $35
    11) Talisman, ‘Lettered’ Edition #33/70; Talisman #33/70- – It states “This presentation copy #_33__ of 70 copies of this special illustrated first edition of the Talisman is signed by the participants in the edition and is not for sale." 12 signatures including King, Straub and all of the artists. 3 slight spots on the cover of the first volume. It was in one of my cases for years so was protected quite well until about a year or so ago when I sold that case. Even after the case, it was stored in the back of a bookcase so it didn’t receive sunlight. Double book set in its’ own slipcase as issued. The slipcase has a VERY slight bow to the sides. The slipcase typically has some fading on the ‘Queen’ art but this copy appears bright and clean. Other non-presentation copies I’ve found are $1600 to $2200. The only Presentation copies I’ve found are $2600 plus. Tomas (Collector) has it listed as “Street Price”. $2450 SOLD
    12) Wind through the Key Hole; 1st with Dolso tray case. $95 SOLD
    13) Wind through the Keyhole; Hodder&Stoughton; S/L #112/700; in black slipcase as issued. Still wrapped in publishers protective wrap – only opened to remove book to verify number. $125
    14) Wind through the Key Hole; DMG 1st Artist Edition, 1 of 5000 signed by Jae Lee; in green slipcase as issued. $75
    15) Thinner (BCE), with Dolso Case $25 SOLD
    16) Thinner; 1st NAL; protected by brodart cover. Booksellers penciled note to ffep. Excellent condition, slight toning to page edges. $95
    17) Under the Dome; S/L; signed by King. With Dolso Case. Includes cards within case. Belly band is water ‘crinckled’ on front and spine but that has not continued to the dj. Except for the belly band, the book is pristine. Case is stained pine with gray felt liner with a slightly odd-ball lid window. About a 3” interior Water stain on felt liner at the spine. $225 SOLD
    18) Under the Dome; Collector Edition with cards, unopened; $65
    19) Under the Dome; Trade Edition with Dolso Slip Case; I believe there were two versions of the 1st. This one is a purple spine w/ black print. Edge of the book block has slight impresions and one stain. DJ has very slight wear to the corners. Case is engraved with title, stained pine with bamboo trim, gray felt liner. $95 SOLD
    20) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; S/L #126/750. Slight dust spotting on top of Slipcase. Virtually untouched, pristine, like-new (don’t know what else to say -it’s awesome!) $2400
    21) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; Deluxe Slipcased Gift Edition; Pristine. $725
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dick - Just PM'd you!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties - Signed Limited UK Version - Number 68

I am UK based and looking for $650 Paypal F&F. Offers considered.

Postage at cost - note that I am UK based.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I’m selling the majority of my collection. Bill (Merlin1958 ) was handling the specifics of the sale but he’s under the weather for a bit. This is the 4th installment of about 20 books. There are (or will be) some signed, numbered, remarqued and first editions. Pricing is competitive and fairly firm. I think that he kept the previous posts up to date on what sold so if you see something you’re interested in on his previous posts, let me know. Those are posts #11302 (pg 453), #11345 (pg 454), and #11373 (pg 455). I won’t be as quick in responding as he was so you’ll need to be patient with me.
    Like Bill was saying, I’m not good at grading but have a tendency to use ‘Pristine’, ‘Excellent’, etc. so take a look at the pics I’m posting on the “Dolso Fine Cases” thread to make your own judgement. I’ve sold enough on here that I think there are some that would vouch for me. If you require additional pics, PM me & I’ll get to them as soon as I can. Additional pics will probably go by email instead of posting here. I ship everything UPS, payment is by PayPal F&F. I do charge for shipping.

1) Shivers VI; S/L one of 750; Pristine, as new; Signed by Richard Chizmar. $45
    2) Revival (1st Scribner), Rose Madder (1st Viking), Needful Things (1st Viking), Nightmares and Dreamscapes (1st Viking); all have been carefully read but in excellent condition $65
    3) Wastelands (1st Viking), Misery (1st Viking), Night Shift (BCE) DoubleDay; all have been read but are in excellent condition $65
    4) Night Shift Dolso Limited Art Case with ‘The Lawnmower Man’ engraving. Designated Presentation Case (PC); One bassackwards case. You need to look at the pics of this case to see. The back is the front, the top is the bottom, the left is the right. Includes Glenn Chadbourne original art in the front (… or in the back?) $175
    5) Skeleton Crew, SL #24/100; signed by King and K Potter on the LAST page. Enclosed in brodart protector. Book is pristine, case has slight dust marks. $650 SOLD
    6) Stand, S/L #772/1250; What can you say about this book? In the original ‘Coffin Case’. Case showing very slight use. Original glassine interior wrap. Signed by King and Bernie Wrightson. Tear to the glassine wrap but book does not appear to have been handled outside of it’s case. Absolutely pristine and awesome! $2250
    7) Stand, 1st Edition w/ Dolso Slipcase; 1st DoubleDay edition. Binding is tight, slight discoloration on page edges, booksellers note in pencil and crossed out previous owner on ffep. Protected by brodart cover (some noticeable spots on the interior of the brodart but they have not transferred to the DJ). Case is cherry stained pine with slight scratching and shows some use. $400
    8) Stand Uncut; DoubleDay 1st Trade. Book in excellent condition, DJ shows some crinkles, folds and scratches. $40
    9) Stand Portfolio, Glimmer Graphics; 12 plates by Bernie Wrightson with 2 bonus plates signed by him. (14 plates total). $100 SOLD
    10) Stephen King: Uncollected Unpublished; CD S/L #1022/2000. Signed by Rocky Wood. Slipcase shows a 4 inch water stain on the side but it has not carried over to the book. $35
    11) Talisman, ‘Lettered’ Edition #33/70; Talisman #33/70- – It states “This presentation copy #_33__ of 70 copies of this special illustrated first edition of the Talisman is signed by the participants in the edition and is not for sale." 12 signatures including King, Straub and all of the artists. 3 slight spots on the cover of the first volume. It was in one of my cases for years so was protected quite well until about a year or so ago when I sold that case. Even after the case, it was stored in the back of a bookcase so it didn’t receive sunlight. Double book set in its’ own slipcase as issued. The slipcase has a VERY slight bow to the sides. The slipcase typically has some fading on the ‘Queen’ art but this copy appears bright and clean. Other non-presentation copies I’ve found are $1600 to $2200. The only Presentation copies I’ve found are $2600 plus. Tomas (Collector) has it listed as “Street Price”. $2450
    12) Wind through the Key Hole; 1st with Dolso tray case. $95
    13) Wind through the Keyhole; Hodder&Stoughton; S/L #112/700; in black slipcase as issued. Still wrapped in publishers protective wrap – only opened to remove book to verify number. $125
    14) Wind through the Key Hole; DMG 1st Artist Edition, 1 of 5000 signed by Jae Lee; in green slipcase as issued. $75
    15) Thinner (BCE), with Dolso Case $25
    16) Thinner; 1st NAL; protected by brodart cover. Booksellers penciled note to ffep. Excellent condition, slight toning to page edges. $95
    17) Under the Dome; S/L; signed by King. With Dolso Case. Includes cards within case. Belly band is water ‘crinckled’ on front and spine but that has not continued to the dj. Except for the belly band, the book is pristine. Case is stained pine with gray felt liner with a slightly odd-ball lid window. About a 3” interior Water stain on felt liner at the spine. $225
    18) Under the Dome; Collector Edition with cards, unopened; $65
    19) Under the Dome; Trade Edition with Dolso Slip Case; I believe there were two versions of the 1st. This one is a purple spine w/ black print. Edge of the book block has slight impresions and one stain. DJ has very slight wear to the corners. Case is engraved with title, stained pine with bamboo trim, gray felt liner. $95
    20) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; S/L #126/750. Slight dust spotting on top of Slipcase. Virtually untouched, pristine, like-new (don’t know what else to say -it’s awesome!) $2400
    21) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; Deluxe Slipcased Gift Edition; Pristine. $725
    Hi Dick,

Tried to pm you, but your mailbox is full.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 515 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast