Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 515 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I want the Bachman Books slipcase but it is my understanding, Roadwork won't fit.

Mulleins
    For some reason, my Roadwork won't fit, but not everyone has that issue. The slipcase is 7 1/16" tall, if that helps.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I want the Bachman Books slipcase but it is my understanding, Roadwork won't fit.

Mulleins
    For some reason, my Roadwork won't fit, but not everyone has that issue. The slipcase is 7 1/16" tall, if that helps.
    Is that the vertical opening size? Dead sure on the measurement?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Jeff will make the case to the measurements of YOUR books - just email him the size. He doesn't have a bunch of cases pre-made waiting for orders...

EDIT: Mine fits fine...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Mulleins
    Is that the vertical opening size? Dead sure on the measurement?
    Yes. I measured twice, and then gave it to my boyfriend for his measurement. That is the exact vertical opening size. I can squeeze my book in, but it was started to bend a little.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Mulleins
    Jeff will make the case to the measurements of YOUR books - just email him the size. He doesn't have a bunch of cases pre-made waiting for orders...

EDIT: Mine fits fine...

I'm sure Jeff will, and mean no disrespect to him. I didn't order it originally, so I had no hand in its creation.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a different case but what you see it that with my books the running man is the highest,
    seam to be common that they differ in size a little

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/11 SALE

- S/L IT #18/750 (F/F): $850.00
    - IT Artwork Portfolio #88 (F/F): $275.00

Payment via Paypal Gift.

US Shipping INCLUDED / Int'l ACTUAL

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

IT Gift Edition $345.00

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Advocate ticket to Florida event - $400 including US shipping PP gift . Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

I realize this is probably something of a commodity here, but if anyone is interested I have an extra copy of the Cemetery Dance CARRIE gift edition available for $60, free shipping to US addresses.
    Please PM.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, this is what I have leftover from my once massively awesome King collection. I have bundled things into lots for your consideration. You pay for shipping and you must use PayPal Family/Gift option. PM me for more information, thank you.

Books About King Lot: $40
    1. Gauntlet: Exploring The Limits Of Free Expression: Number 2 - Minor edge and corner wear on covers, inside covers browning. Rear cover has small chip missing.
    2. Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography Of The World's Most Popular Author - Dustjacket near perfect. Book has ink on every page. Dip in spine, obviously read.
    3. The Complete Guide To The Works Of Stephen King S/L CD-ROM - #453. CD case broken, easily swappable. Slipcase shows very minor wear.
    4. Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King Proof - Residue and minor scratches on front cover, spine, and rear cover. Bent corners on rear cover and front cover. Dog earred first 30 pages and last 30 pages. "R" written in marker on top pages. Slight yellowing of pages.
    Graphic Novel Lot: $20
    1. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born, hardcover - Near perfect
    2. The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home, hardcover - Near perfect.
    3. The Dark Tower: Treachery, hardcover - Near perfect
    Foreign Lot #1: $40
    1. Carrie French Edition, J'ai Lu - Minor "pitting" on front cover.
    2. The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls Hebrew Edition, Modan Publishing - Minor corner bend
    3. Firestarter / L'Incendiaria Hardcover Italian Edition, Sperling & Kupfer - Minor rubbing on dustjacket. Minor spine crease near top. Small sticker on rear.
    4. Il Giornale Di Stephen King, Italian newsletter - Near perfect
    5. The Colorado Kid Italian Edition, Sperling & Kupfer - Near perfect
    6. The Stand / L'Ombra Dello Scorpione Hardcover Italian Edition, Sonzogna - Book spine is very minorly bumped. Dustjacket has minor rubbing and a chip out of the front edge and spine.
    Foreign: Spanish Edition Lot: $45
    1. Cell Mexican Edition, random house - Slight bump to top corner of cover, slight bump and staining to binding. Slight bends and stickers on rear, slight yellowing to pages.
    2. Cujo, Grijalbo Mondadori - Scratches and bends on front cover, reading bumps and bends on spine. Peeling of back cover with scratches and bumps. Yellowing, stains, and indentations on pages.
    3. Desperation / Desesperacion, plaza & janes - Edgewear on bottom of spine and rear, small stain on top of book.
    4. Dolores Clairbore, Grijalbo set - Scratches on covers, slight dings on spine. Yellowing pages and stains.
    5. Firestarter / Ojos De Fuego, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    6. Misery, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    7. Night Shift / El Umbral De la Noche, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    8. Pet Sematary / Cementerio De Animales, emece - Bent covers and spine, slight yellowing of pages and some stains on pages.
    9. Riding The Bullet / Montado En La Bala, 102 jet set - Bends and scuffs on front cover, bends on spine, slight bends and stains on rear. Bent pages with slight stains on slightly yellowing pages.
    10. Rose Madder / El Retrato De Rose Madder, Grijalbo set - Slight scratches and cornerwear on front cover. Slight scratches on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains
    11. Skeleton Crew, Part 1 / Historias Fantasticas, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Extremely heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    12. Skeleton Crew, Part 2 (The Mist) / La Niebla, 102 jet set - Bent front cover, slight stain on spine, sticker on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains.
    13. The Dead Zone / La Zona Muerta, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    14. The Eyes Of The Dragon / Los Ojos Del Dragon, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    15. The Regulators / Posesion, 102 jet set - Bends on covers and spine. Yellowing and stained pages.
    16. The Running Man / El Fugitivo, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    17. The Shining / El Resplandor, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Pen marks on first page. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    18. The Tommyknockers / Tommyknockers, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
    19. Thinner / Maleficio, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Staining on page edges and inside covers.
    Large Print Edition Lot: $15
    1. Desperation - Ex-library book, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, sticker, stamp, small hole, and yellowing tape residue on first blank page, stamp and pencil on title page. Extremely minor edgewear on spine.
    2. Just After Sunset - Small section on the rear that is a little bubbled due to a sticker coming off. Small scratch on cover, minor cornerwear.
    3. Rose Madder - Ex-library book, sticker on spine, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, stamp and pencil on title page, stamp on top page block, Minor corner and edgewear on covers.
    Enterainment Weekly Magazine Lot: $15
    1. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0814 - No address/label.
    2. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0842 - No address/label.
    3. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0850 - No address/label.
    4. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0853 - No address/label.
    5. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0859 - No address/label.
    6. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0862/0863 - No address/label.
    7. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0866 - No address/label.
    8. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0868 - No address/label.
    9. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0870 - No address/label.
    10. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0874/0875 - No address/label.
    11. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0964 - Lasered address.
    12. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0968 - Lasered address.
    13. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0971/0972 - Lasered address.
    14. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0975 - Lasered address.
    15. Entertainment Weekly: Number 0980 - Lasered address.
    16. Entertainment Weekly: Number 1194 - Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
    17. Entertainment Weekly: Number 1199 - Second State Cover - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues.
    18. Entertainment Weekly: Number 1202 - Near perfect. Lasered address.
    Magazine Lot: $15
    1. AB Bookman's Weekly: Volume 72, Number 17 - Quarter size rip on back cover near bottom, minor spine corner damage
    2. Granta: The Magazine Of New Writing: Issue 117 - Small corner crease on cover, minor bumping on spine.
    3. The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Very minor corner bump to front, rubbing/stains to back cover.
    4. The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Unknown
    5. The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Very minor corner bump to front, rubbing/stains to back cover.
    6. ($60 total if you include Whispers: Volume 5, Number 1-2, Issue 17-18 - Near perfect. Pages blank 98-99, 102-103, 106-107, 110-111. Special to this copy.)
    TV Guide Magazine Lot: $10
    1. TV Guide: Number 1497 - Minor edge and corner wear, minor creases.
    2. TV Guide: Number 1570 - Cover creased on page end, very slight yellowing paper, spine creased, cover has very light age spotting, address label on cover.
    3. TV Guide: Number 2300 - Strong rubbing edgewear to front cover. Spine has tear on top, uneven spine. Rear cover rubbed, worn, small corner bends.
    4. TV Guide: Number 2300: Washington Edition - Spine very slightly creased.
    5. TV Guide: Number 2394 - Very minor crease on rear, very minor wear on front bottom edge.
    6. TV Guide: Number 2548 - Very minor wear and tear on cover
    7. ($50 total if you include TV Guide: Number 798 - Great condition except for some age staining on the rear. Address label.)
    Miscellaneous Item Lot: $50
    1. Graveyard Shift Ratmobile - Near perfect. Rear is slightly dirty, and some of the cut outs have started becoming separated.
    2. Haven Poster - Rolled poster, minor edge and cornerwear. Two 1" horizontal creases.
    3. Needful Things Bookmark, Waldenbooks - Strong horizontal creases near top
    4. Wooden Derry Christmas Ornament - Near perfect
    5. Stephen King's Year Of Fear 1993 - Minor bending near spine
    Other Book Lot: $50
    1. Murder Ink: The Mystery Reader's Companion - Shelfwear to cover, spine slightly creased, paper edges yellowed, some inside pages yellowing
    2. Murderess Ink: The Better Half Of The Mystery - VERY minor cover corner crease. Slight yellowing to page corners, some pages have slight yellowing.
    3. Frankenstein, Or, The Modern Prometheus - Unknown
    4. Grimoire S/L - #152.
    5. Shock Rock, paperback - Signed by Jeff Gelb. Very minor wear on the top cover edge. Very small tear and bend on rear cover. Inside cover edges yellowed. Page edges yellowed.
    6. Star Bites Take 2+ - Extremely minor edgewear.
    7. The 54th National Book Awards - Indentations, light smudges on cover. Overflaps creased in. Some tabs slightly bent.
    8. The Best American Non-Required Reading: 2008 hardcover - Mild edge crinkles on dustjacket edges, small remainder mark on top of book page edges.
    9. The Future Dictionary Of America - Minor cornerwear.
    10. Transgressions hardcover - Unknown
    Reprint/Paperback Lot: $40
    1. Carrie, first signet printing - Heavy rubbing to front and rear covers, edge and corner wear on spine, front and rear covers. Price scratched off on front cover. Small pencil marking on first page (price).
    2. Carrie, The Tommyknockers, UK - Minor separation of binding in front and back??? Minorly yellowing page edges. Minor corner crease on last blank page. Minor staining on first blank page. Minor tear at corner on dustjacket. Indentation on bottom of book itself.
    3. Full Dark, No Stars, paperback - Near perfect
    4. The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands, oversized plume, rose variant - PRINTING ERROR: Front and rear covers misaligned during cutting, the top is cut off. Some inside pages still attached at the top. Minor rubbing/scratches on front, rear, and spine. 5th printing.
    5. The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel - Unknown. No slipcase.
    6. The Wind Through The Keyhole, paperback - Near perfect.
    7. The Bachman Books, plume oversized paperback - Minor water damage to bottom of the last two hundred pages. Medium water damage to the bottom of the last fifty pages. Minor spine bumps, dirty bottom. Front cover not tight.
    8. The Dark Tower IV: Wizard And Glass, signet black bottom set - Minor spine wear
    9. The Stand, holdorf set - Near perfect except for some edge bumping on the spine's dustjacket.
    10. Under The Dome, UK paperback, Man Variant - Near perfect.
    US First Edition Lot: $20
    1. The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah - Strong crease on the front inside dustjacket flap.
    2. Black House - Light crease down the center of the spine.
    3. Blaze - Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.
    4. Dreamcatcher - The spine is disjointed slightly and the dustjacket has minor spine bumps.
    5. Needful Things - Previous owner inscription on one of the first open end pages. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine.
    6. Storm Of The Century, pocket books paperback (true first edition) - Minor cornerwear.
    7. The Dead Zone, Book Club Edition - Minor edgewear on the dustjacket.
    8. The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - The dustjacket and interior of the book look great, but the outside of the book itself has wear and tear, bumps, and small stains.
    9. The Regulators - Slightly yellowing edges. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near top spine.
    10. The Tommyknockers, second state - BOOK: Signature stamp on book not gold. Normal??? Very small ink on page edge. DUSTJACKET: Very minor edgewear on the spine. Gold on front cover flaking/rubbing off.
    11. ($30 total if includes Cell UK First Edition - Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.)
    Video and Audio Lot: $20
    1. The Dead Zone: Season 3 DVD - Brand new
    2. The Dead Zone: Season 4 DVD - Brand new
    3. TNT's For Your Emmy Consideration DVD Package - Near perfect.
    4. Stephen King's Nightshift Collection: 2 VHS Tape Set - Extremely minor corner and edgewear.
    5. The Langoliers VHS - Extremely minor corner and edgewear.
    6. Thinner VHS - Minor wear and tear
    7. The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (original) Cassette Audiobook - Very minor wear and tear to outside box
    8. The Green Mile Cassette Audiobook - Very minor wear to box edges and corners.
    Movie Press Kit Lot: Free With Any Order Over $20
    1. Misery - Missing three photo sheets. Folder wear.
    2. The Dark Half - Missing one paper packet and one photo sheet. Folder wear.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/14 SALE

- S/L IT #18/750 (F/F): $850.00
    - IT Artwork Portfolio #88 (F/F): $275.00

- S/L Eyes of the Dragon #600/1000 (F/F): $750.00 SOLD

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    I realize this is probably something of a commodity here, but if anyone is interested I have an extra copy of the Cemetery Dance CARRIE gift edition available for $60, free shipping to US addresses.
    Please PM.
    Sold! Thanks.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Mercedes proof NF never read. $300 PP gift. Free US shipping

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sale
    =========================
    Little Sisters of Eluria, The
    Artist Edition
    F/F 100$

Wind Through the Keyhole, The
    UK S/L #184
    F/F 400$

Dr Sleep
    US S/L Double Remarque
    F/F open for offers

Joyland
    US S/L with "The collectors" - Slipcase
    F/F 330$

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower VII Collector case. $30 includes US Priority Shipping.

(Will split cost of shipping outside of US)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It 25th anniversary gift edition. $350, free worldwide shipping

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/17 PRICES REDUCED

- S/L IT #18/750 (F/F): $800.00
    - IT Artwork Portfolio #88 (F/F): $250.00

OR BUY THEM BOTH FOR $1,000.....

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower VII Collector case. $30 includes US Priority Shipping.

(Will split cost of shipping outside of US)

Mulleins
    SOLD

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Rage First UK NF $170.00
    IT Gift Edition as new $336.00
    FDNS First State VG+ $200.00
    Doctor Sleep UK 131/200 $450.00
    'Salem's Lot Gift Edition NF $288.00

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For FDNS, by 'First State', is that a proof or ARC?

Yeah Proof, second state has white taped spine the first does not

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/19 CRAZY PRICES - SOLD

- S/L IT #18/750 (F/F): $725.00
    - IT Artwork Portfolio #88 (F/F): $225.00

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Joyland with matching numbered Dolso case. Ask for pictures to book condition. Two minor defects $300 with shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 515 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 ... LastLast