Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 515 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to you, my friend!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a book from Jon last week and he was fantastic to work with. But you all know that any way.

Best of luck to you, Jon.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Due to my business not doing too well over the last few months, I am out of the collecting game for quite a while. So I will only be on the site sporadically for the forseeable future.
    Therefore I have some books for sale:

Joe Hill - The Fireman - PS Traycased Lettered Edition 1 of 26 (Still on pre-order) includes (I think) two deleted chapters. $675
    Stephen King - The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - UK Uncorrected Numbered Advance Proof (Very scarce - I have only seen two for sale for far) - $375. Fine condition.

I may have soon a Dead Zone (Viking) US Proof for sale - very scarce - rarely comes up for sale - great condition BUT for a reviewer / or publisher employee has written notes at the start of the book and has written the title and author on the spine and bottom page ends. This is not definite at the moment but would be looking for $400.

Please PM for photos or if interested in any of the titles.

EDIT: I am UK based so shipping will be at cost from the UK.
    Jon, sorry to hear that. Since we hadn't heard from you for some time, I was wondering what was up. I hope things get sorted out. Wishing you all the best.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Due to my business not doing too well over the last few months, I am out of the collecting game for quite a while. So I will only be on the site sporadically for the forseeable future.
    Very sorry to hear this, Jon.
    I do hope things will pick up for you soon.
    Warm wishes from the Netherlands.

Siep

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the best Jon.
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Therefore I have some books for sale:

Joe Hill - The Fireman - PS Traycased Lettered Edition 1 of 26 (Still on pre-order) includes (I think) two deleted chapters. $675
    Stephen King - The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - UK Uncorrected Numbered Advance Proof (Very scarce - I have only seen two for sale for far) - $375. Fine condition.

I may have soon a Dead Zone (Viking) US Proof for sale - very scarce - rarely comes up for sale - great condition BUT for a reviewer / or publisher employee has written notes at the start of the book and has written the title and author on the spine and bottom page ends. This is not definite at the moment but would be looking for $400.

Please PM for photos or if interested in any of the titles.

EDIT: I am UK based so shipping will be at cost from the UK.
    Sorry to hear this. I hope things improve for you soon.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of lucks, Jon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

I have a PERFECT copy of the UK IT Collectors paperback. It has the facsimile signature. I have only ever seen one for sale and I bought it. I know of some here that have paid near $200 for a fine copy. I have one for $125 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a PERFECT copy of the UK IT Collectors paperback. It has the facsimile signature. I have only ever seen one for sale and I bought it. I know of some here that have paid near $200 for a fine copy. I have one for $125 shipped.

SOLD.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That was FAST!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations! That was FAST!
    Yeah man... couple interested people too. I knew it would go fast brother.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the UK limited slipcased Just After Sunset including the 'N' dvd?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gwendy's Button Box ARC. Read once (by me, and extremely well taken care). No creases stains, etc.
    The first person to PM me AND I confirm, can have it for $150. Free USA priority mail.

NOTE: THE ENTIRE $150 is to be donated via the donation widget on the top of the page. DO NOT donate until I have confirmed. Once confirmed, you have 12 hours to donate.

All of it goes to our fundraiser. None to me as I received the ARC free, courtesy of the kind folks at Cemetery Dance.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gwendy's Button Box ARC. Read once (by me, and extremely well taken care). No creases stains, etc.
    The first person to PM me AND I confirm, can have it for $150. Free USA priority mail.

NOTE: THE ENTIRE $150 is to be donated via the donation widget on the top of the page. DO NOT donate until I have confirmed. Once confirmed, you have 12 hours to donate.

All of it goes to our fundraiser. None to me as I received the ARC free, courtesy of the kind folks at Cemetery Dance.
    Did you post a non-spoiler review anywhere?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Did you post a non-spoiler review anywhere?
    No.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could someone point me to the non-King related classifieds thread? I tried searching as I thought there was one. I have a handful of books to list but didn't want to do so in the incorrect thread.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Could someone point me to the non-King related classifieds thread? I tried searching as I thought there was one. I have a handful of books to list but didn't want to do so in the incorrect thread.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...d-Market-Value

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.
    All the best, Jon. I can sympathize with you sincerely.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I also have a Chadbourne numbered Colorado Kid 1/150 (#126 is number) for sale too... just want to move it quick! PM me if interested. thanks! - SOLD SOLD

JUST HAVE SLINGER 1ST JACKET LEFT FOR SALE
    Have you sold the Gunslinger jacket yet? If not, can you please PM me your price? Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

As many of you know our own Ari_Racing has written a book about Stephen King

Todo Sobre Stephen King (All About Stephen King.)

The book has been published in Spanish and is now available for sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Todo-Sobre-Stephen-King

There was some previous discussion about an English language version and/or a signed copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Dont forget us little people when you are rich and famous! Will there be an english translation? is there an english translation? If so, i would like an autographed copy.

Thank You! Glen
    Ha! No plans for a translated edition for now.

Thank you very much everyone for your comments!

As for signed copies, I don't mind sending copies but shipping is super expensive from Argentina (U$S 50, more than the book, which costs U$S 21). Nevertheless, if there's interest I can donate one for the HF prizes signed/inscribed (I'll pay the shipping).
    A few other members have expressed interest in a signed copy of Ari's book.

Ari is willing to sign or inscribe copies of his Spanish language book.

We discussed the possibility of shipping multiple copies of his book if there is enough interest. The shipping cost is reduced considerably when shipping several books at once.

I will act as the contact for orders, remit the funds to Ari and transship them when the books arrive. We worked out the price to include the cost of the books, shipping from Argentina and Media Mail domestic shipping. Ari is providing a discount and I'm helping for free.

The price for one book is $50. If interested please PM or email me.

When there are enough - at least ten copies - book orders pledged I will contact those interested to finalize the deal. You will be able to request personalization, an inscription or choose a flat-signed book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: It CD Gift Edition. $600. Free Media Mail Shipping in U.S. PayPal F&F (no fees). SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For Sale: It CD Gift Edition. $600. Free Media Mail Shipping in U.S. PayPal F&F (no fees).
    PM sent

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 515 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast