Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Does your copy have one of the remarques biomieg?
    Unfortunately not!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

(Redid this post; it's now at the bottom of the page...)

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

I need to sell my copy of the S/L Regulators I BIN'd off ebay a few months back to help fund an S/L Stand I purchased from the same seller after the first deal was completed. I'd like to keep them both as this book is also a Stand collectible, but holiday overspending has caught up with me.

This copy has one of the best checks I've ever seen; it's made out to Nick Andros from The Stand. The book is in unread very fine condition. The outer box has very minor shelf wear on the art, but is structurally perfect. I can send pics if desired - pm me your email address.

Asking $800 plus shipping.

By the way, I'd also trade this plus $450 for an S/L 'Salem's Lot.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I have some other stuff too...so I'll add a few more things and bump it a couple times...
    Any proofs?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a S/L UK edition of Under the Dome that has a couple dings.

$190 plus shipping, which is exactly what it cost me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Bumping this, since I added a few things...

So, in the waning days before this goes to a 'pay system,' I'm going to announce a few high end items...I'm sure if they do sell, I'll donate a bit of the proceeds to the site!

I'll add to this later...don't really expect much movement with the holidays (and prices!), but figured I'd put it out there.

These prices include shipping...offers are great; these are about my lowest selling prices, but if you think a price is totally out of wack, just make an offer anyway. I might agree!...it's not a fire sale...just trying to pare down my collection to the core matched set of 17 s/ls I have, and bring in some cash...but I'm not in any trouble, don't worry! Haha...

I'm willing to entertain any wild trades!

Again - these are the prices...NO extra shipping!

PM me!

Skeleton Crew Lettered 'I' - $2700

Talisman Artist Edition, signed by SK, Straub and all the artists, Numbered #7 out of 70 - $1800

Plant #1, #2, #3, all three signed and inscribed to the same person, Chris Chesley - $7500

Lisey's Story first edition, signed, just his name - $225

Song of Susannah Blue Grant proof - $100

From a Buick 8 #327 s/l - $360

Buick 8, signed first trade edition - $225

Ideal, Genuine Man, #223 signed/ltd - $165

Bag of Bones first edition, signed, just his name - $190

Rose Madder signed first edition, signed w/inscription - $190

Running Man first paperback by Bachman, signed as King w/short inscription - $225

Rage, first paperback edition, good shape, no serious cracks to the binding, there is a handwritten name (not SK) neatly written on the inside cover, and an old bookstore price in pencil - $250

Firestarter signed first edition, w/inscription. Book is very good, but I switched it with a fine dustjacket - $300

Transgressions s/l #98 - $410

Carrie, first edition, but dustjacket is pretty beat up. It's intact, but has some problems that we'll discuss if you want to hear more - $400

George Beahm, 'Stephen King Companion' lettered edition 'K' of just 26 copies. Uncommon book about SK, and a very rare lettered edition. Signed by lots of people, though not King. Comes in a traycase, but whoever opened the shipping box cut a little deeply and there's a scar across the front cover of the traycase, not horrible, but not great either. $375 (high price, but about what I paid, and I've actually never seen another one for sale)

Clive Barker, Books of Blood, #176. Subterranan Press limited edition. $150

Ask me for images of the signed trade editions, or anything else!

I have some other stuff too...so I'll add a few more things and bump it a couple times...

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I still have the 1/1 Gunslinger if anyone is interested. I am asking $560 including shipping. It isn't in pristine condition, but there are no major tears on the DJ. There is one small tear, about 2mm, on the bottom edge of the spine and some slight shelfwear. I haven't figured out how to post the pictures...

Please PM me if you are interested and I can at least email the pictures to you.
    Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    I haven't figured out how to post the pictures...

Thanks!
    Give this thread a try, if you still need help, PM me.

Posting pictures, links etc.

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    Bounce - You have to upload the picture first. Looks like you just tried to direct it to your desktop.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, between batches of Christmas cookies, lookie there.. I think I've got it now!!
    and yep, I didn't upload them first..or should I say, I didn't READ first

I just posted the spine edges where the wear shows and the front cover. Thanks for the help all

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Talisman Artist Edition Lettered #7 out of 70 - $1800
    Surely this is the numbered presentation state and not the Lettered.

The price range according to The Collector is $1,100-$1,600.

http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/.../talisman.html

Well, it's the Artist Edition numbered 7 out of 70...same signatures.

If the Collector has one, he's of course welcome to sell it for a price within that range.

Other Worlds bookstore has one of the lettered version and also this numbered version, signed by all the artists, each for sale at the same price - $2800.

LW Currey has an unnumbered/unlettered version of this artist's edition with a beat-up slipcase available for $1500.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

1/70 Numbered
    Betts has had one on sale for the past 2 years at $1800 with an additional inscription. No takers at that price.

The good news is I don't worry about what other people are doing. I mind my business, and hopefully they mind theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    1/70 Numbered
    Betts has had one on sale for the past 2 years at $1800 with an additional inscription. No takers at that price.
    Nope. No takers and I do not even have one. Stu never ordered any copies of any version from Jerad, so I just did 5 days ago (for the store).
    Hey Dave...The post refers to a Talisman Artist Edition...I think you're talking about another book?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    1/70 Numbered
    Nope. No takers and I do not even have one. Stu never ordered any copies of any version from Jerad, so I just did 5 days ago (for the store).
    Hey Dave...The post refers to a Talisman Artist Edition...I think you're talking about another book?
    I think David posted in the wrong thread. Once we confirm, the post (s) will be moved.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I deleted my post. I was indeed in error, referencing the wrong book.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, I have 2 extra copies of the UK Signed/Limited of Under the Dome. Both came from Hatchards so no shipping bumps etc... though one is slightly flawed.
    One has a tiny little tear on the bottom right of the spine. It is small, i would say less than 1/8th of an inch. Looks like something just barely snagged the purple cloth and tore it. I was like this under the Shrinkwrap so i assume it occurred during the binding process.
    I can send a pic if your interested, i will let that one go at about cost to me, So $200 shipped and insured in the US will pretty much make me even on that one.

The other is perfect, only took out to check the signature (bascially to make sure it had a sig and wasn't skipped my accident or something)
    I will let that one go for $275 shipped and insured in the US.

Not sure of the numbers, i can check if you like both are in the 3 hundreds i know that much. PM me or email me rrdunaway@msn.com
    Thanks
    Rusty

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, the premium he is charging for his mint copy is worth it. I have received four copies so far...all damaged.

I would have gladly paid that premium to avoid all the hassle I have gone through.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    You know, the premium he is charging for his mint copy is worth it. I have received four copies so far...all damaged.

I would have gladly paid that premium to avoid all the hassle I have gone through.
    Agreed. That's why you are a happy customer.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction #1 is now posted in DTbay.

The Long Road Home-Signed by Stephen King
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Auction #1 is now posted in DTbay.

The Long Road Home-Signed by Stephen King
    I haven't kept up with the comics at all. Is this a hardcover, trade softcover or something else?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the hardcover omnibus that has the entire second arc in it Bob.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is a hardcover Bob.

***Oppss..Matt beat me.

Life is a garden...dig it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast