Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 515 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Lettered Quietly Now (Letter O) SOLD
    Salem's Lot first edition in Tomas traycase SOLD
    Night Shift first edition in custom traycase SOLD
    Skeleton Crew S/L without the signature page (comes with slipcase and poster) SOLD
    Colorado Kid Ed Miller artist edition with full page drawing by Miller
    Under the Dome signed First Edition
    Revival UK slip cased with guitar pick
    The Mist Snow Globe SOLD
    IT signed Portfolio

If interested, PM me your Email address and I will send pictures of your wanted item.

Mulleins
    Were you able to find out what number the IT portfolio is?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, #52

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, #52

Mulleins
    Thanks! Too bad it doesn't match my S/L.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Yes, #52

Mulleins
    Same thing I said. What number are you looking for Brian?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Yes, #52

Mulleins
    I'm on the hunt for #692.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, #52

Mulleins
    Oh man, I hate to break it to you, but there were only 500 IT portfolios produced. There is no #692. Im sorry, man.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 113 if anyone is looking for it

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Yes, #52

Mulleins
    Oh man, I hate to break it to you, but there were only 500 IT portfolios produced. There is no #692. Im sorry, man.
    I just found that out. Bummer. I guess I won't be getting one then. I don't collect the portfolios, but thought it would be cool in this case. Oh well!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yes, #52

Mulleins
    I just found that out. Bummer. I guess I won't be getting one then. I don't collect the portfolios, but thought it would be cool in this case. Oh well!
    You could find #92 and pencil in the 6...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, #52

Mulleins
    GO FOR A PC. I think that is the best compliment to what you have. And Brian, nicest portfolio I have eve seen done... if you never have seen one in person.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Signed Hearts in Suspension with Program $525.00

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Happy to include ticket and Brodart as well
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy to include ticket and Brodart as well

Ignore my email earlier in the week, i incorrectly thought this was a similar offer to the end of watch offer.

My mistake totally in that it didnt say anything of the sort in your original post, and also my presumption that it was the same deal.

Good luck in your sale.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clearing some room and selling the following:

Salem's Lot CD Gift Edition, still in shrinkwrap - $125 each(I have 2 of these for sale)

1st Ed/2nd state Salem's Lot - This is a good "starter" for those that want to own a 1st Edition Salem's lot, but can't yet afford a Fine Copy. It is an ex-Library copy with the usual library markings and moderate spine lean. The Dust jacket is in decent condition with several tears on the bottom front and spine, but no holes or missing sections. There is also tape on the front and back inside cover apparently left over from previous "protection" on the book. I am happy to provide pics to anyone interested. Make me an offer.

The Passage Trilogy, Justin Cronin, UK S/L for all three books (non-matching numbers) - $400

The Passage, Justin Cronin, Cemetery Dance Lettered Edition, PC Copy - make an offer

Prices based on Paypal F&F or add 4% and include shipping within the US or will split shipping globally.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Quietly Now (Letter O) SOLD
    Salem's Lot first edition in Tomas traycase SOLD
    Night Shift first edition in custom traycase SOLD
    Skeleton Crew S/L without the signature page (comes with slipcase and poster) SOLD
    Colorado Kid Ed Miller artist edition with full page drawing by Miller- $100
    Under the Dome signed First Edition from Sarasota Event with Event Paper- $175
    Revival UK slip cased with guitar pick- $125
    The Mist Snow Globe SOLD
    IT signed Portfolio #52- $325

If interested, PM me your Email address and I will send pictures of your wanted item.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st/1st End of Watch.

Fine condition.

$175 shipped in the US.

CD is having a sale this weekend.....good time to buy a slipcase for it while you are at it.

For another $25, I can add a shrinkwrapped Hearts in Suspension.

Email me if interested.

--------------------

Signed Limited The Little Sisters of Eluria. SOLD

Fine condition.

$575 shipped in the US.

Email me if interested.

--------------------

Signed 1st/1st Finders Keepers. SOLD

Fine condition.

$375 shipped in the US.

CD is having a sale this weekend.....good time to buy a slipcase for it while you are at it.

Email me if interested.
    Last edited by tippy4; 06-09-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Offering the Michael Whelan print limited edition 19/500

The Dark Tower print is #19/500 image size 19 1/2 X 32. The is a minor wrinkle to the top right corner, this happened in shipping as neither print has been out of the shipping tube until today, the wrinkle would not be visible after matting/framing. This one will be 170.00, plus shipping

Along the Path of the Beam JulesH will become famous soon enough JulesH's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    For Sale

Green Mile Gift Edition SubPress. Books are fine, Slipcase has 1 small nick in cloth so NF. $190 shipped to states

Full Dark No Stars Gift edition. Book and case are Fine. DJ was NF so comes with additional never folded new DJ $135 shipped to states

Dr Sleep Gift edition F/F/F $90 shipped to states

The Shining (SubPress) Gift edition w/ Sketchbook F/F/F $100 shipped to states

Carrie Gift Edition (CD) F/F/F $70 shipped to states

Paypal F&F
    Hi, I sent you a message about FDNS. Thanks for your prompt reply, I've tried to respond but your inbox is full. Cheers, Julie
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JulesH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    For Sale

Green Mile Gift Edition SubPress. Books are fine, Slipcase has 1 small nick in cloth so NF. $190 shipped to states

Full Dark No Stars Gift edition. Book and case are Fine. DJ was NF so comes with additional never folded new DJ $135 shipped to states

Dr Sleep Gift edition F/F/F $90 shipped to states

The Shining (SubPress) Gift edition w/ Sketchbook F/F/F $100 shipped to states

Carrie Gift Edition (CD) F/F/F $70 shipped to states

Paypal F&F
    Hi, I sent you a message about FDNS. Thanks for your prompt reply, I've tried to respond but your inbox is full. Cheers, Julie
    Right on. Cleared some space so should be good now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The ad can stay for a bit.

I'll move it in a day or two.

Some very cool Garton stuff.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Clearing some room and selling the following:

Salem's Lot CD Gift Edition, still in shrinkwrap - $125 each(I have 2 of these for sale)

1st Ed/2nd state Salem's Lot - This is a good "starter" for those that want to own a 1st Edition Salem's lot, but can't yet afford a Fine Copy. It is an ex-Library copy with the usual library markings and moderate spine lean. The Dust jacket is in decent condition with several tears on the bottom front and spine, but no holes or missing sections. There is also tape on the front and back inside cover apparently left over from previous "protection" on the book. I am happy to provide pics to anyone interested. $225

The Passage Trilogy, Justin Cronin, UK S/L for all three books (non-matching numbers) - $400

The Passage, Justin Cronin, Cemetery Dance Lettered Edition, PC Copy - $400 (under issue price)

Prices based on Paypal F&F or add 4% and include shipping within the US or will split shipping globally.
    Added prices to items previously without one and got some pics together of Salem's Lot 1st ed/2nd State. Plenty more, just PM me if you would like to see them.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid Ed Miller artist edition with full page drawing by Miller- $100
    Under the Dome signed First Edition from Sarasota Event with Event Paper- $175
    Revival UK slip cased with guitar pick- $125
    IT signed Portfolio #52- $325

I removed the SOLD items and marked prices for a special Monday sale....haha. If interested, PM me your Email address and I will send pictures of your wanted item.

Mulleins

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Since most folks are on the site for Stephen King related most won't venture far from Calvin's Corner. So here is my shameless plug to take a look at Dutch Hill "Other Author Classified" if there are any Ray Garton fans/collectors. Sorry if I pissed anyone off by posting this here.

John

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested and needing a 1/1 Gunslinger, due to a series of lucky circumstances - to be disclosed soon in the P&J thread, I've gone from a buyer to a seller!

Will send pics if interested. Very clean spine/binding. Resistance when opening book still. Almost no shelf wear. NM in my less than professional opinion. Jacket exhibits a bit more wear with rubbing to both the top and bottom of spine area. $750 shipped, PP FF.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st US Carrie VG condition w/ Dolso slipcase with engraved art (Carrie's mom on cross). (Book is a snug fit in case but will fit without damage) Book has slight lean, discoloration to FEP. DJ is in better shape (probably VG+)(no tears, just general wear). $700 PP Friends and family preferred or add 4%.Shipping included to states, International at cost. There should be some pics in the earlier pages of my collection thread. Can email additional pictures to anyone interested. Also open to trading for 1st/2nd state Salems Lot in nice shape

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 515 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 ... LastLast