Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 515 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I have two of the Dark Tower slipcases from Tomas at SK collector. These are new, never used slipcases.

One is for The Waste Lands and one is for Wizard and Glass.

Per the website, "All Dark Tower cases fit all DMG editions that didn't come with one standard (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Artist, Limited & Lettered depending on title)" and "Dark Tower 1 - 4 cases also fit revised Viking editions."
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy_slipcases.html

$25 each + shipping or $50 for both and I'll cover shipping in the U.S.
    I told Tomas that some of the information is off. Wastelands by Grant is a much bigger book then Wastelands by Viking. His slipcase works for the Grant larger book, but not the Viking one. For people interested . Forgot, for the Viking Wastelands I bought from him the Drawing of the Three slipcase which works for this book.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I have two of the Dark Tower slipcases from Tomas at SK collector. These are new, never used slipcases.

One is for The Waste Lands and one is for Wizard and Glass.

Per the website, "All Dark Tower cases fit all DMG editions that didn't come with one standard (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Artist, Limited & Lettered depending on title)" and "Dark Tower 1 - 4 cases also fit revised Viking editions."
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy_slipcases.html

$25 each + shipping or $50 for both and I'll cover shipping in the U.S.
    I told Tomas that some of the information is off. Wastelands by Grant is a much bigger book then Wastelands by Viking. His slipcase works for the Grant larger book, but not the Viking one. For people interested . Forgot, for the Viking Wastelands I bought from him the Drawing of the Three slipcase which works for this book.
    Thanks for the info - updated the listing

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King signed items 100.00 each, unsigned items from 50.00

I have 3 Stephen king signed items for sale for 100.00 each + shipping (books media mail or priority your choice). I am having issues posting pics if you need pics I will be happy to email.

1st up is the Phil Hale Insomnia print signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale. 100.00 SOLD

2nd is a mint condition 1st/1st Lisey's Story flat signed with ticket and flyer from the event. 100.00 SOLD

3rd is a signed limited 175/200 Postscripts 10 signed by all writers and artists including Stephen King and Joe Hill unread excellent condition. 100.00 SOLD

A hardcover copy of Cycle of the Werewolf, Land of Enchantment fine/fine no spine fading. 100.00 SOLD

A set of all 6 1st/1st Stephen King's The Green Mile initial paperback serials, mint unread. 20.00

Artist edition DT7 signed by Michael Whelan, mint. 45.00

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I have 3 Stephen king signed items for sale for 100.00 each + shipping (books media mail or priority your choice). I am having issues posting pics if you need pics I will be happy to email.

1st up is the Phil Hale Insomnia print signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale. 100.00 SOLD

2nd is a mint condition 1st/1st Lisey's Story flat signed with ticket and flyer from the event. 100.00 SOLD

3rd is a signed limited 175/200 Postscripts 10 signed by all writers and artists including Stephen King and Joe Hill unread excellent condition. 100.00 SOLD

A hardcover copy of Cycle of the Werewolf, Land of Enchantment fine/fine no spine fading. 100.00 SOLD

A set of all 6 1st/1st Stephen King's The Green Mile initial paperback serials, mint unread. 20.00

Artist edition DT7 signed by Michael Whelan, mint. 45.00

The signed items and the COTW are spoken for several times over, I am keeping the PM order so if the 1st responder falls thru I will let the #2 in order know etc, Thanks Dave.

I also have a copy of In Mint Condition if anyone needs one for 30.00 + shipping

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also have the 5 issue Dark Tower set of Fantasy and Science Fiction magazines, in excellent condition only 1 has a label om it and it's on the back. 75.00 + shipping Dave SOLD

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

MOTH for sale
    MOTH PUBLICATION WITH POEMS BY STEVE KING AND TABITHA SPRUCE(KING) WHILE THEY WERE COLLEGE STUDENTS.
    THIS RARE WORK IS IN THE BEST SHAPE I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE BINDING IS LIKE THE DAY IT WAS MADE.
    HOW MANY ARE THERE OUT THERE IN THIS SHAPE? THERE CAN NOT BE MANY AT ALL.
    THIS IS A RARITY FROM KING WHEN HE WAS STILL IN COLLEGE!
    $1500.00
    I have the photos on Ebay and on EBay for $1600.00

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

IT, first edition, signed in Toronto. Both NF. DJ has a crease, please see pictures. Slap a new DJ on and bam!, a flagship collectible for any collection. Priced accordingly at $650. Shipping to USA and Canada included.

999. $175 with shipping included to USA and Canada. Comes with slipcase (not pictured)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great price for a signed "IT". Wish I could afford it.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beauty! The Eyes of the Dragon (1st/1st): $45 + shipping (PP Gift)

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

These are my remaining UK 1sts. Would anyone be interested in these? Just gauging interest for now...

The Dead Zone proof will probably not be for sale but I am considering letting go of the rest so I can buy more textbooks and maybe an S/L or two....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Would anyone be interested in these? Just gauging interest for now...

The Dead Zone proof will probably not be for sale but I am considering letting go of the rest so I can buy more textbooks and maybe an S/L or two....
    Depending on the price I am interested in the early works.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The early ones are the most expensive... ballpark prices (subject to change once I do some research into current market values - this is roughly what I paid for them):

Carrie: $500 (it's not a very great copy but remains very scarce)
    'Salem's Lot: $250 (it's a fantastic copy but price clipped)
    The Shining: $275
    The Stand: $500 (also very scarce)
    Night Shift: $1200 (a superb copy and even harder to find than the UK Stand and Carrie)
    The Dead Zone 1st/1st: $250 (great copy without fading on the spine)
    The Dead Zone 1st/2nd: will throw this in for free with any of the other books
    Firestarter: $75
    Danse Macabre: $450 (trade PBs $25 each)
    The Talisman: $50
    Thinner: $90
    Skeleton Crew: $50

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

The early ones are the most expensive... ballpark prices (subject to change once I do some research into current market values - this is roughly what I paid for them):

Carrie: $500 (it's not a very great copy but remains very scarce)
    'Salem's Lot: $250 (it's a fantastic copy but price clipped)
    The Shining: $275
    The Stand: $500 (also very scarce)
    Night Shift: $1200 (a superb copy and even harder to find than the UK Stand and Carrie)
    The Dead Zone 1st/1st: $250 (great copy without fading on the spine)
    The Dead Zone 1st/2nd: will throw this in for free with any of the other books
    Firestarter: $75
    Danse Macabre: $450 (trade PBs $25 each)
    The Talisman: $50
    Thinner: $90
    Skeleton Crew: $50

Sent you an email.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger, signed first edition in the SK collector slipcase. Comes with the ticket to the PEN event in Toronto where the book was signed. Both in overall VG+/NF- condition. Minor chipping on the DJ, mostly at top and bottom of spine. No spine lean, no markings, no funky smells. Please look at the pictures and feel free to email or PM with questions. $1300, includes shipping to USA and Canada.

Spoiler:

Bottom of the DJ, under and to the right of King is NOT chipped. That's glare from the camera.

The Gunslinger in F&SF. Complete set. No labels. $150

'Salem's Lot gift edition from Centipede Press. Comes in traycase, with the complete set of prints. Both book and prints are F, traycase has some light scuffing under the title. The camera flash makes it really stand out. A lot less visible under normal light. Priced accordingly at $650 with free shipping to USA and Canada.

Carrie + 'Salem's Lot artist edition, matched numbers. $400
    My Pretty Pony. Still sealed, no fading. I'll throw in the pamphlet. $100
    Battleground, trade hardcover. $50
    One for the Road, trade, PS Publishing. $75
    Prime Evil S/L NF, $250 shipped
    999 S/L, $160 shipped

Plus I'll be digging out all the short story first appearances.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some more deals, as before media mail or priority shipping at cost your choice, please ask if you need pics and I will email, payment by Paypal F&F.

The Green Mile original paperback serials all 1st printings mint condition. 20.00 SOLD

The Dead Zone Viking 1st/1st fine condition. 40.00 SOLD

The Gunslinger Plume 1st edition Perma Bound hardcover. 15.00 SOLD

The Gunslinger Grant 3rd printing 1998 flat signed by Michael Whelan at Palavercon excellent condition. 50.00 SOLD

The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st signed to Dave by Phil Hale at Palavercon. 50.00 SOLD

The Drawing of the Three Grant 2nd printing signed to Dave by Phil Hale at Palavercon fine. 40.00 SOLD

The Drawing of the Three Viking 1st signed to Dave by Phile Hale at Palavercon excellent condition. 40.00 SOLD

The Waste Lands Grant 1st fine condition. 50.00 SOLD

The Waste Lands Viking 1st 2003 excellent condition. 50.00 SOLD

Dark Tower 7 Grant artist edition excellent condition signed by Michael Whelan. 45.00

Lighthouse IV magazine Stephen King edition limited 28/300. 15.00

The Road to the Dark Tower signed limited slipcased from CD signed by Bev excellent condition. 75.00

Horns Joe Hill William Morrow signed from the publisher 1st excellent condition. 30.00

Heart Shaped Box Joe Hill signed limited slipcased Gollancz publisher 407/1300. 50.00 SOLD

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PMs sent Dave

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just seeing this. Thanks RF. I ended up selling it for considerably less too. I wasn't kidding when I said I was in the mood to make ridiculous deals.

The Gunslinger is now sold too. I'll edit all the posts when I'm not on my phone.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just seeing this. Thanks RF. I ended up selling it for considerably less too. I wasn't kidding when I said I was in the mood to make ridiculous deals.

The Gunslinger is now sold too. I'll edit all the posts when I'm not on my phone.
    NO WAY. I would have LOVED to get that... and 650 was a nice price...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

These are my remaining UK 1sts. Would anyone be interested in these? Just gauging interest for now...

Michaël.

PM coming.

John

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

A little while I decided to focus my collecting to a smaller number of favorite items and to become less of a completist. To that end, I'm trying to liquidate a bunch of stuff I've picked up over the past few years. Prices are all PP F&F + shipping. Pics available upon request. Willing to give discounts for buying multiple items.

CD Double Day Years; Carrie (on hand w/ portfolio), Salem's Lot (on hand w/ portfolio pre-ordered), The Shining (pre-ordered), Night Shift (pre-ordered). Includes rights to the number # for future titles. Will contact CD to update the shipping address for the pre-orders. I have #602 and #604. $1000 per set

CD Salem's Lot Gift Edition w/ Palumbo and Chadbourne remarques $350

PS Publishing; Carrie #117 $75

PS Publishing; Thinner (van cover), Skeleton Crew (black slime cover), and Salem's Lot. #659 Includes rights to # for future titles through Subterranean Press. $225

Revival - UK Slipcased Limited Edition #82/500 - Hodder & Stoughton. The pick has some scratching from shelf ware. $200

Revival - 1/1, Signed w/ CD slipcase $175

The Song of Susannah #1275 $450
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Hi everyone, I will have some items for sale shortly and will probably offer them here first before ebay. Looking for preliminary interest
    1. Contraband - Full set of issues (including #1 and #2 along with 35cent envelope) @1800-$2000
    2. Onan - Fine @700
    3. Startling Mystery #6 - Fine @ $750
    4. Startling Mystery #12 - Fine @ #350

Prices are based on condition. These are all near mint as I remember. Let me know if this is of interest.
    John
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here are some more deals, as before media mail or priority shipping at cost your choice, please ask if you need pics and I will email, payment by Paypal F&F.

Dark Tower 7 Grant artist edition excellent condition signed by Michael Whelan. 40.00

The Road to the Dark Tower signed limited slipcased from CD signed by Bev excellent condition. 50.00

Horns Joe Hill William Morrow signed from the publisher 1st excellent condition. 20.00 SOLD
    Items left with lower prices, Dave

I also still have the Whelan remarqued LSOE as well as McKean remarqued Wizard and Glass and Lee remarqued The Wind Through the Keyhole, please let me know if you are interested in any of these I will put these on Ebay after the movie is released if no one is interested.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Tim. How big are they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 515 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast