Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 515 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon,
    Your PM mailbox is full.
    Just got back in town, checked my PM box... I'm interested in one of the books we discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    EDITED WITH ADDED EXTRA ITEMS - MANY MORE TO BE ADDED

DT II - 525/800 $900
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTIV - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $500
    DTVI - 525/1400 $500
    DTVII - 525/1500 $500

Desperation / The Regulators UK S/L Set $575 Some bumps and stratches to the slipcase
    IT With Matching Artwork Portfolio $2750
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L and Deluxe S/L Matching set with aftermarket Slipcases (I have never seen another matching pair) - $1100
    Under The Dome S/L with CD Traycase - $475

I Also have LETTERED - Doctor Sleep (with triple remarque), Secretary of Dreams Vol1 and Vol2 Matching Set, Skeleton Crew Zippered, The Shining (SubPress), Billy Blockade,Thinner PS, Joyland, LETTERED PUBLISHER'S COPY Riding The Bullet, From A Buick 8, Full Dark No Stars.

Please note I am UK based but I will contribute partly to shipping internationally. PM if interested.
    PLEASE NOTE I CAN ONLY EXCEPT STANDARD PAYPAL PLUS 4% AFTER A WARNING FROM PAYPAL

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second Round of my year-end clean up!
    Gonna sell a couple of books this time.

1) Little Sisters of Eluria
    Artists Edition , signed by Whelan - $250,00

2) Revival
    1/1 Flat signed - Fine Copy - $200,00

3) Firestarter
    1/1 - Book is F- with a NF Jacked - really nice copy taking the age into account - $200,00

4) Cujo
    1/1 Fine Copy with Fine Jacket $100,00

5) Fantasy & ScienceFiction
    All 5 Issues that hold the Gunslinger - Fine copies, no stickers - $200,00

6) The Dead Zone
    Fine copy, really nice one with crisp jacket - 200$

----

Sleeping Beauty S/L -
    I gonna give a way my preordered Sleeping Beauties - Traycased Oversized Hardcover Signed Limited Edition
    So if you missed the Book here is you chance , drop me a PM if you are interested.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

A long shot, however I will put it out there.

Trying to find a Salem's Lot, Red Roman Numeral.
    I do not usually quote prices however in this case it seems necessary to establish an interest on such a rare item.
    Prepared to pay $17,500.00 +++

A very Happy New Year to you all.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

On the off chance please PM me and then we could engage privately if acceptable.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Happy and healthy 2018 everyone!!!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ll be listing a few SK items on eBay tonight (about 3 hours from now), some Signed and some unsigned, books and some graphic novels too. If anyone’s interested in anything, I’m happy to deal outside of eBay so the prices are negotiable. My eBay username is northend75 for you to have a look and see if there’s anything of interest.

Shameless plug over, happy new year all!

The Shining CD gift SOLD
    IT CD S/L SOLD

Still have:
    3 x Sleeping Beauties UK S/L available $550 each
    4 x Sleeping Beauties 1/1 Tesco Peacock variants $30 each
    Century's Best Horror Fiction CD S/Lettered (PC Copy) $1000
    Dark Tower VII Grant 1/1 Signed and doodled by artist Michael Whelan $85
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I have the following available:

Drawing of Three 2nd Printing Grant in like new condition. Mylar sleeve on the cover - $50
    I still have this book and I also have a signed End Of Watch. Excellent +/never read condition. - $180 shipped

Signed EOW and DOT 2nd still available.

Traveler Church is on a distinguished road Church's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,
    Small collector from New Zealand here. I am wanting to purchase Christine PS and/or Pet Sematary PS versions. Obviously shipping costs are an added cost to collectors out of the US, but I do have a US and UK address that I ship books to, so no need to worry about sending offshore…

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Small collector from New Zealand here. I am wanting to purchase Christine PS and/or Pet Sematary PS versions. Obviously shipping costs are an added cost to collectors out of the US, but I do have a US and UK address that I ship books to, so no need to worry about sending offshore…
    Welcome to the site, Church.

You might try asking in this thread http://www.thedarktower.org/King-Books-Items-Wanted
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, long time no post! I never got around to posting these on Ebay as I planned to, so thought I'd throw them out there again (most discounted from the original posting) before I really do go to Ebay with them.

Usual terms, price includes shipping and toss in the extra 3% or whatever it is if you don't use F&F. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Skeleton Crew S/L #305 (with poster, slight edge wear to DJ) - $550
    Talisman/Black House S/L #987 matching numbers (original S/Ls not the later box set) - $850
    Drawing of the Three S/L #572 (original slipcase has some wear, book is F/NF) - $800
    The Waste Lands S/L #889 - $500
    Wizard & Glass S/L #1125 - $500
    Wolves of the Calla S/L #907 - $450
    Song of Susannah S/L #996 - $400
    The Dark Tower S/L #558 - $450
    Eyes of the Dragon Philtrum Press S/L #965 (very slight edgewear to spine of book and top of slipcase) - $600
    The Shining CD Gift Edition still in shrink (2) - $100 each
    The Stand Art Portfolio #12/40 Signed by Bernie Wrightson - $200
    Desperation #1454 - $300

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining , Subterranean Press Limited, with Vincent Chong remarque, $600 F&F plus shipping : SOLD

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    The Shining , Subterranean Press Limited, with Vincent Chong remarque, $600 F&F plus shipping :
    Your pictures always looks so great! Even my own Shining S/L don't look that good!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it a numbered copy or a PC? Thanks,

John

The Shining , Subterranean Press Limited, with Vincent Chong remarque, $600 F&F plus shipping :

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Your pictures always looks so great! Even my own Shining S/L don't look that good!
    Between him and Bruce I am always impressed. Bruce had a photo booth set up at all times. Yegor how do you manage such good photos

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser sale.. make offer for the DT.org This is now Closed !!

I am offering these items for sale with half the proceeds after shipping to to go directly to the DT.org site. Jerome does a pretty good job with this site and I would hate to see it go away or get bombarded with annoying ads to keep it going.

A. Insomnia gift.. as new
    B. Carrie true 1st/ed 1st. printing PB.. cover is a little chippy here & there, but no spine creases, unread.
    C. Signed/Limited slipcased "Gauntlet" 2, as new (signed by King)
    D. Mc'Sweeney's Thrilling tales PB.. true 1st. (notice the green title, very hard to find in unread condition)
    E. Cycle of the Werewolf, limited to 1500 copies, dustjacket is nothing special but the book itself is flawless.
    F. The Bachman books is free with any other purchase, not a 1st, but has true gold and silver foil.
    (honestly condition wise, nothing to write home about)
    G. The Gunslinger cassettes, read by the Stephen King,

The way this works...

1. You make an reasonable offer on any individual item (shipping to the greater 48 free), If It's acceptable I will close offers on the item.
    2. Send me your shipping info to calculate shipping, after shipping costs are calculated I will contact you requesting payment of 50% directly to DT.org, the other half to me.
    3. Jerome will let me know that funds have arrived, I will then ship item... easy peasy.

P.S. please feel free to contact me with any questions.

- Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Update

Updated !! This is now Closed !!

[QUOTE=Cook;1093001]Fundraiser sale.. make offer for the DT.org

I am offering these items for sale with half the proceeds after shipping to to go directly to the DT.org site. Jerome does a pretty good job with this site and I would hate to see it go away or get bombarded with annoying ads to keep it going.

A. Insomnia gift.. as new
    B. Carrie true 1st/ed 1st. printing PB.. cover is a little chippy here & there, but no spine creases, unread.
    D. Mc'Sweeney's Thrilling tales PB.. true 1st. (notice the green title, very hard to find in unread condition) Pending
    E. Cycle of the Werewolf, limited to 1500 copies, dustjacket is nothing special but the book itself is flawless.
    F. The Gunslinger cassettes, read by the Stephen King,

The way this works...

1. You make an reasonable offer on any individual item (shipping to the greater 48 free), If It's acceptable I will close offers on the item.
    2. Send me your shipping info to calculate shipping, after shipping costs are calculated I will contact you requesting payment of 50% directly to DT.org, the other half to me.
    3. Jerome will let me know that funds have arrived, I will then ship item... easy peasy.

P.S. please feel free to contact me with any questions.

- Cook

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Between him and Bruce I am always impressed. Bruce had a photo booth set up at all times. Yegor how do you manage such good photos
    Thank you! Short answer I guess is I love photography - my specialty is landscapes actually. Living in maine there is always something to shoot when I have the time. The ones with a white background are super easy to do with just your phone and 60$ lightbox from Amazon. All you do is manually increase exposure until the background is blown out ( all white) and bam - no processing needed, all in iphone.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

J, Its # 94. It actually has two remarques not one. Here is the listing with more photos:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183018062853
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update #2 !! This is now Closed !!

[QUOTE=Cook;1093001]Fundraiser sale for the DT.org

A. Insomnia gift.. as new - Claimed
    B. Carrie true 1st/ed 1st. printing PB.. cover is a little chippy here & there, but no spine creases, unread. - Claimed
    D. Mc'Sweeney's Thrilling tales PB.. true 1st. (notice the green title, very hard to find in unread condition) - Claimed
    G. The Gunslinger cassettes, read by the Stephen King,

The way this works...

1. You make a reasonable offer on any individual item (shipping to the greater 48 free), If It's acceptable I will close offers on the item.

P.S. please feel free to contact (PM) me with questions.

- Cook (Original posted picture still in Gallery)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, folks...

Have a few interesting items for sale in case you're interested:

*The Bachman Books (1st/1st; NF): $325
    *The Eyes of the Dragon (1st/1st; FINE): $225
    *Cell (3rd printing; Signed/Inscribed): $150

Plus a lot more HERE.

LMK what you're interested and let's work something out. PayPal Gift/Friends, as always. Thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    It's been a while since I've posted - life happens. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018.
    Trying to sell off a few items and would like to gauge interest on a copy of Contraband 2, with the early poem (by "Stephan" King), "The Hardcase Speaks." Not a perfect copy as there is a small, half-elliptical stain to the top edge of the cover which affects all pages save the last few. Otherwise, the copy is sharp and clean. I'd consider cash offers through Pp f&f, or an interesting trade. There is a picture on my collection page, but please let me know if you'd like better/additional photos. Please pm.
    I've not sold through the site before, but you can check out my ebay ID (under the same name):
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht..._sop=12&_rdc=1
    Thanks!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all,
    It's been a while since I've posted - life happens. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018.
    Trying to sell off a few items and would like to gauge interest on a copy of Contraband 2, with the early poem (by "Stephan" King), "The Hardcase Speaks." Not a perfect copy as there is a small, half-elliptical stain to the top edge of the cover which affects all pages save the last few. Otherwise, the copy is sharp and clean. I'd consider cash offers through Pp f&f, or an interesting trade. There is a picture on my collection page, but please let me know if you'd like better/additional photos. Please pm.
    I've not sold through the site before, but you can check out my ebay ID (under the same name):
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht..._sop=12&_rdc=1
    Thanks!
    The last one which sold at Betts Bookstore went for $275 and the one before that went for $375. Yours is not as good condition though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 515 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast