Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 515 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Free. First come first served. Includes USPS shipping.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And it’s gone.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Free. First come first served. Includes USPS shipping.

I'll take 'em thank you!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh well. Congrats to whomever is the benefactor of, Paul's generosity!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

I am looking for a copy of the waterstones edition of revival with the blue page edges. Price is not really an issue. I need it to complete my collection. Thank you!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Gift Ed. SubPress - w/sketchbook. Book mint; slipcase some shelf wear. $125.00 + 10.00 US postage
    Last edited by Lurker; 01-19-2020 at 01:28 PM.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I would hit you guys up on here first.
    Partially shrink wrapped.

$295 shipped. Lower 48 Please.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler imatlas will become famous soon enough

What a great / terrible picture of Uncle Steve!

I particularly like the way his pose and his collar stance mirror the cover art.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
    What a great / terrible picture of Uncle Steve!

I particularly like the way his pose and his collar stance mirror the cover art.
    What's worse the stache or the 80s jacket? Hmm

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

For sale:

1.) DT1-7 in Grant slipcases (all 1st/1st except for 2nd print Gunslinger and AE DTVII) - 950$
    2.) Wind Through the Keyhole S/L PC copy with full page Jae Lee remark - 1200$
    3.) S/L Full Dark, No Stars - 750$

PM here, or on Facebook (Tyler Forget), for pictures. Free shipping.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Grant Slipcases DT 1/2/3, DT 4/5 and DT 6/7. $75 for set. $8.50 shipping US
    FF
    bump

Sold
    Last edited by darkseer; 06-18-2019 at 08:29 AM. Reason: sold

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant Slipcases DT 1/2/3, DT 4/5 and DT 6/7. $75 for set. $8.50 shipping US
    FF
    bump
    That's a fair deal. There have been a few available recently. That might explain the lack of interest so far. Shit, if these don't sell within a week, I'll buy them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Lawrence Block

SINS OF THE FATHERS
    Dark Harvest, 1992.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first hardcover edition. New and unread; bumped to base of spine and binding slightly askew--likely from production--otherwise excellent, in glossy printed wraps. Introduction: "No Cats: an Appreciation of Lawrence Block and Matt Scudder" by Stephen King.

Set to go on eBay this week (with several other Dark Harvest mystery proofs), but wanted to post here first. Asking $40.00 + $3.95 shipping and handling. Please PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post

Lawrence Block

SINS OF THE FATHERS
    Dark Harvest, 1992.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first hardcover edition. New and unread; bumped to base of spine and binding slightly askew--likely from production--otherwise excellent, in glossy printed wraps. Introduction: "No Cats: an Appreciation of Lawrence Block and Matt Scudder" by Stephen King.

Set to go on eBay this week (with several other Dark Harvest mystery proofs), but wanted to post here first. Asking $40.00 + $3.95 shipping and handling. Please PM if interested.
    Lots of interest in this one; thanks to those of you who responded. Book is now sold.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Sleeping Beauties. PM me with a valid offer (over $475 list and initial shipping).

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine/fine Dragon Rebound IT letter D with matching paperweight. 8500 shipped in the US (sorry no international). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. See my collection thread for detailed pictures. It will be shipped in it’s original packaging. PM me if interested.

Link to my collection thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...monkey66/page5

Last edited by firemonkey66; 07-24-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree we have reached the end of where discussing the price is. Particularly since the seller asked.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice to get this thread back onto sales only, without comments:

Secretary of Dreams 1&2 - #542/750 ($900 for the set)
    11/22/63 - S/L with the red Cemetery Dance tray case ($675)
    From a Buick 8 - #9/750 ($700)
    Insomnia - #477/1250 ($425)
    Dolan's Cadillac, with aftermarket slipcase - presentation copy with cars ($500)
    Sleeping Beauties - should be #251/850 ($800)
    Christine - #698/1000 ($900)
    Cycle of the Werewolf - #298/350 ($900)
    Cujo, with Glenn Chadbourne remarque of dog - #531/750 ($750)
    Misery, pig remarque by David Christiansen, with swag, PlayBill and leaflet from its Broadway run, no paperweight, with future rights to future Stephen King S/L editions - #126 ($4400)

All sales via PayPal friends/family. Free shipping to U. S., insured, via USPS Priority Mail.

Country
    Country Flag

H
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My original traycase for the Sleeping Beauties S/L was slightly damaged in shipping.

CD was gracious to send me a replacement traycase and I have no need for the damaged one. If anyone is interested in it, I am not looking for any profit. Just pay the shipping fees and it is yours.

EDIT -- This is only for the TRAYCASE - no book is included

Thanks.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    My original traycase for the Sleeping Beauties S/L was slightly damaged in shipping.

CD was gracious to send me a replacement, and I have no need for the damaged one. If anyone is interested in it, I am not looking for any profit. Just pay the shipping fees and it is yours.

Thanks.
    Mine has the exact same damage.

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

I’m not sure if this is the right place. So I apologize if it’s not, but I have a signed first edition third printing of on writing. I am in a financial bind right now so I am probably going to sell it. How much is it worth?

Thank you

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    I’m not sure if this is the right place. So I apologize if it’s not, but I have a signed first edition third printing of on writing. I am in a financial bind right now so I am probably going to sell it. How much is it worth?

Thank you
    Do you have a few pictures you could share, you're asking an unanswerable question.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post

Thank you
    If the book and dj are in near fine plus condition, and the signature is legit, I'd say $50.

Yes I will add a few pictures. Adding them to imgur right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 515 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast