Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 515 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also thought he would be trustworthy as a member since 2010. My own fault sure, but I am still out $314 Canadian and am pissed off. I know that I will be wary of doing business this way in the future as much as I would like to think otherwise. It would appear that I was the biggest loser in this whole mess but would still be pissed if my loss was $10. The way I look at it is I am going to have to get great deals on the next several items I buy just to "break even". I will probably take a break from purchasing anything for the foreseeable future to lick my wounds and maybe the break will end with me going The Shannon route and quitting altogether. This whole experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth about collecting and I am really not sure when it will return to being the "sweet" taste that kept me seeking out the pieces to fill the holes. If this happened on eBay I really don't think I would be having such a severe reaction but it happening here really has a feeling of violation attached to it. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Brad

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know how much this sucks and it's probably of little consolation right now, but I'd say overall we have a tremendous record of people not getting screwed over. There's always gonna' be someone who comes along and fucks shit up, but those have been rare here. Still I'd advise sticking to people you at least know enough to feel comfortable with taking a chance on and that just because someone is here unfortunately doesn't mean they're trustworthy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: The Colorado Kid Chadbourne edition, PC copy, in F/F condition. $275. I will pay the PayPal fees.

Last edited by bdwyer19; 07-11-2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Added condition of book/slipcase

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A great little book

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, Good to see this post as I forgot what thread I was reading..

Many good points made though.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Lady Hitchhiker! Hope your vet solves the problem because that sounds horrible. Poor cat.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    For Sale: The Colorado Kid Chadbourne edition, PC copy. $275. I will pay the PayPal fees.
    So Brian....would you sell the book for $266.75 if someone paid you via Paypal gift?

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    For Sale: The Colorado Kid Chadbourne edition, PC copy. $275. I will pay the PayPal fees.
    So Brian....would you sell the book for $266.75 if someone paid you via Paypal gift?

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Rick - Short answer... Yes. I'm not an active seller, so I said I'd incur the PayPal fees as a good faith gesture. I also recently got burned by an eBay seller, but since I paid via Goods & Services, I had no problem filing a claim and getting my money back.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Evilash I moved the discussion over to Sellers to Avoid
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    You're a "Mod" now???? That changes everything. I love ladies with power!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You're a "Mod" now???? That changes everything. I love ladies with power!!! LOL LOL LOL
    She owns the site.
    As with everything on the 'net now, one finds out via twit, twat, facebook, or in your case (you are Methuselah) MySpace...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    She owns the site.
    As with everything on the 'net now, one finds out via twit, twat, facebook, or in your case (you are Methuselah) MySpace...
    Sigh, just an old "whore" I guess. LOL LOL Next thing you know she'll buy the "Yankees"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

"Who are you calling an "old whore??"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Who are you calling an "old whore??"
    Why, me of course. What the hell were you thinking? Or is there something in your past we should know? LOL LOL

I am the "Haven Fund Whore", right? LOL

Spoiler:
    TN, is "confused"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted

Why should you guys know anything about my past?
    Thats worded oddly.
    The Old Whore comment was also poorly worded.
    If you are not selling anything please excuse yourself and move on...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Why should you guys know anything about my past?
    Thats worded oddly.
    The Old Whore comment was also poorly worded.
    If you are not selling anything please excuse yourself and move on...
    Yes M'am!!!

Spoiler:
    Are we a bit testy this evening?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I am putting this offer out there for ANYONE who wants it.

Bernie wrightson will be attending a comic con here in Cincinnati in September. If anyone would like anything signed please pm me and we can make arrangements!
    Bump - discussion got slightly off topic

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I probably should have mentioned - all you will need to pay is shipping both ways and if he charges for the autograph then whatever that charge is.

No handling or whatever you want to call it! Just trying to help people out here.

Also include any personalization you would want.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a wee bit confused - is TN selling books to fund breast augmentation? Cause thats all I got out of the last two pages or so...just saying

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thank you Randall.... I will be checking more in here for a while. I really didn't know where to put this. I've never been really into marketing. I need to bring out the boxes and see what's to sell and then I don't even know what is fair to sell things for. :S

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I need to bring out the boxes and see what's to sell ...
    I think if you're trying to make some money, that is an excellent idea.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I always request that buyers use PayPal's gift option. With the exception of Sharon Milligan's "Unveiling" (still feel bad about that), I always mention the gift/family option in my selling posts. That way, there's no argument. You want my stuff, you play by my rules or the transaction doesn't happen.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy sh*t! I just woke up and checked the lettered joyland sale! Letter Q! $2600 - 14 bids!!

My lettered M is officially for sale, $2000 with free delivery. Ppgift. Unopened - still in packaging, only taken out of the box to see what the letter was. Pm if interested.

SOLD
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I always request that buyers use PayPal's gift option. With the exception of Sharon Milligan's "Unveiling" (still feel bad about that), I always mention the gift/family option in my selling posts. That way, there's no argument. You want my stuff, you play by my rules or the transaction doesn't happen.
    The gift option is a good way to go as long as the seller has integrity.

BTW, I received my package yesterday and everything looks great.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeh need to know what it is you are actually selling so we can let you know what we want.
    Sorry to hear about your cat's condition.
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 515 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast