Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 515 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. I just checked (sniffed) my copy and there doesn't seem to be any discomforting odor.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting. I just checked (sniffed) my copy and there doesn't seem to be any discomforting odor.
    Great. Now everyone is smelling their books. But when I mentioned that I did I got hit with the Gollum comparison.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Now now my precious.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is still in the original shipping box. I haven't had it out for ages.

John

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to trade a SIGNED 1st/1st HC US FULL DARK,NO STARS for another Stephen King HC US 1st/1st. ARC's + PROOFS also considered.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

only a few hours left on the last few books I have on ebay...

http://shop.ebay.com/brewersfan315/m...&_trksid=p3686

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok guys. I'm selling most of my collection along with several of the books from my wife's collection.

Eyes of the Dragon #322 $450 + shipping (Book is NOT in excellent condition. With a grading scale of Mint, Fine, Good, and Poor I give the book a Fine and the slipcase a Very Good at best. Slipcase has cosmetic damage but it still structurally sound with no bends to the slipcase. I can provide pictures to interested parties.)

From a Buick 8 #238 (matching number with FDNS) $550 + shipping
    Full Dark No Stars #238 (matching number with FAB 8 ) $400 + shipping SOLD

Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase. $600 + shipping

Under the Dome 1st edition $250 + shipping

Insomnia Print signed by King a Phil Hale $55 + shipping

Non-King items
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman $50 + shipping (inscribed "-Margaret- Neil Gaiman and has a remarque/sketch. Picture can be provided. 1st edition, not first printing)
    Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell $30 + shipping (inscribed "To Margaret, Best Wishes Patricia Cornwell" and dated 10-23-98.)

OFFERS WILL BE READ AND RESPONDED TO. SERIOUS OFFERS MAY BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PAYPAL, CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK, AND MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED (personal checks MUST clear before I can send anything).
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sam, were those two books inscribed specifically for your wife (vs. aftermarket purchases)?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

PM sent to you, Sam.

Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, those two books were specifically inscribed to my wife. I have many, many more that have been inscribed to her by the author.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    PM sent to you, Sam.
    I haven't received it. I tried to send you one and was told your PM box is full. That could be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    PM sent to you, Sam.
    I haven't received it. I tried to send you one and was told your PM box is full. That could be the cause.
    Not sure what the problem is. My inbox isn't full. Anyway, resent PM about the s/l FDNS.

Country
    Country Flag

We're good now.

Here's what's left:

Eyes of the Dragon #322 $450 + shipping (Book is NOT in excellent condition. With a grading scale of Mint, Fine, Good, and Poor I give the book a Fine and the slipcase a Very Good at best. Slipcase has cosmetic damage but it still structurally sound with no bends to the slipcase. I can provide pictures to interested parties.)

From a Buick 8 #238 (matching number with FDNS) $550 + shipping

Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase. $600 + shipping

Under the Dome signed 1st edition $250 + shipping (Signed at the Atlanta signing on Friday the 13th, no it's not dated, as a part of the signing tour. Included is a blue wrist band as given by the store to identify those waiting for the signing who were guaranteed a signed book.)

Insomnia Print signed by King a Phil Hale $55 + shipping

Non-King items
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman $50 + shipping (inscribed "-Margaret- Neil Gaiman and has a remarque/sketch. Picture can be provided. 1st edition, not first printing)
    Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell $30 + shipping (inscribed "To Margaret, Best Wishes Patricia Cornwell" and dated 10-23-98.)

OFFERS WILL BE READ AND RESPONDED TO. SERIOUS OFFERS MAY BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PAYPAL, CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK, AND MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED (personal checks MUST clear before I can send anything).

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sam, sent you a PM.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to be dense, but why would a first edition of Under the Dome be worth $250?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing it is signed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Sorry to be dense, but why would a first edition of Under the Dome be worth $250?
    A link to the sale here would help.

John

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    A link to the sale here would help.

John
    This is in reference to Sam's post, above.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I missed that. I'm pretty sure Sam has the s/l Scribner Under the Dome for sale, right Sam?

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was a 1st signed edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about that guys. I didn't mention that the Under The Dome is signed. I will fix that on the listing. It is a First trade edition, not the limited edition, and was signed in person by king for me at the Atlanta signing. Also included with the book is the blue wrist band that I received as a part of the signing. No other materials were provided by the store that would act as any sort of provenance to my knowledge.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I saw Sam at the store the night of the signing -- will that help the provenance?

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    I'm selling a couple of rare King books for a close friend who doesn't do the ebay thing anymore. Here's the titles and what she wants for them:

THE STAND - Coffin Box Signed/Limited - #1225 or 1250 copies. This is very close to mint having only been opened a couple of times to look at the number. I don't believe she's ever even taken it out of the box. $2500 or best offer.

PRIME EVIL - (Grant) - Signed Limited by all contributors incl. SK - 1000 copies done - Clamshell/Traycase - Super nice condition as well. Bought new and only opened a couple of times to look at the signatures carefully. $400 or best offer.

MY PRETTY PONY - Trade Hardcover - comes in box - still sealed. $150 or best offer.

THE MIST MOVIE POSTER - original, unused full size theater poster with the original gel title strip for the movie as a bonus (goes above the door where movie shows) - very nice condition as stated and kept in a cardboard tube. $30 or best offer.

I do also list a few SK collectible books, mags, etc. on ebay (as well as other cool books, magazines, records, CD's, etc). Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/jaybeehorror/m...._from=&_ipg=25

I have over 4000 positive transactions (with only 3 negatives in about 9 years). I also do auctions and sell a number of things direct. On top of that, I have published Dark Discoveries magazine since 2004 and have put out 16 issues and fullfilled many subscriptions. My shipping costs are very reasonable. You can email me at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com with any questions, offers.

- James
    http://www.darkdiscoveries.com
    The sealed copy of MY PRETTY PONY is sold, but my friend Ginger still has the copies of THE STAND Coffin Box and PRIME EVIL signed Limited for sale. She also has a sealed copy of DT4 from Grant for $350. I'll vouch for her she is very trustworthy as i've bought numerous things from her over the years and many other people have as well. She packs all of here books in boxes very well protected, etc.

I also have some KING books and magazines up on the Dark Discoveries website on a special Stephen King page: http://darkdiscoveries.1freecart.com...llectibles.htm . I've got a sealed copy of Cemetery Dance's Blockade Billy with the card, copies of rare Cavalier, Time, Midnight Graffiti, Bizarre Adventures magazines and others and more.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is that Wizard and Glass the S/L edition? I'll take it if it is.

Just a heads up, my copy of The Stand S/L went without a single bid and I was asking $1499 for it. One at Betts sold for just shy of $1700.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Full Dark,No Stars for $195.Cheaper than anywhere i think!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 515 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast