Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 515 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    UPS crushed the tube. There was creasing in the print and the Remarque was salvageable. I contacted Mike and asked for permission to cut it out. The print was then trashed. I do not know what the other two looked like but they were different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahhhh, I see. Click on the #19 and #319 in mike’s original post, they are links to the remarques/prints on the whelan site.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by themadpoet View Post
    I feel the need to clarify provenance on this piece since it is an unsigned original and may raise some questions about authenticity.

We recently offered two remarqued prints of THE DARK TOWER (#19 and #319) in a recent newsletter from MichaelWhelan.com .

Before the newsletter Michael remarqued a third print that we held aside. The remarque offered here was on print #419, which Michael signed as usual in the white border. The reflective ink in the picture is interference pigment that Michael later applied.

We are careful to track of limited edition print numbers and keep a record of who purchases them. The print was purchased from us offline in August.

Mike

webmaster@michaelwhelan.com
    So the print was cut and framed so that just the Remarque shows? Was it the same print as #19 and #319?
    UPS crushed the tube. There was creasing in the print and the Remarque was salvageable. I contacted Mike and asked for permission to cut it out. The print was then trashed. I do not know what the other two looked like but they were different.

You probably should have clarified that when you offered it for sale.
    Hmmm why?

For clarity.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by themadpoet View Post
    I feel the need to clarify provenance on this piece since it is an unsigned original and may raise some questions about authenticity.

We recently offered two remarqued prints of THE DARK TOWER (#19 and #319) in a recent newsletter from MichaelWhelan.com .

Before the newsletter Michael remarqued a third print that we held aside. The remarque offered here was on print #419, which Michael signed as usual in the white border. The reflective ink in the picture is interference pigment that Michael later applied.

We are careful to track of limited edition print numbers and keep a record of who purchases them. The print was purchased from us offline in August.

Mike

webmaster@michaelwhelan.com
    So the print was cut and framed so that just the Remarque shows? Was it the same print as #19 and #319?

You probably should have clarified that when you offered it for sale.
    Hmmm why?

For clarity.
    Ok, sorry my bad

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI...I have Kris' item listed at Betts. I did not know its original origin until last night. I conversed with Audrey this morning and she said Kris bought it and can do whatever he wants with it. I modified my Betts listing to acknowledge the origin of the piece....so Whelan's are aware, my listing is correctly stated now and you all are aware of the origin of this piece, so I think that covers it all.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Because of the buyer deciding they don't want the book (grrrr) i have listed Sleeping Beauties UK S/L #153/250 on ebay but will deal direct.
    Also have number 43/250

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple Sleeping Beauties bracelet's for sale. $25

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 extra Sleeping Beauties signed first editions - 1 from Brooklyn and 1 from Toronto. Will sell for $290 plus shipping each. Please email if you would like a photo. Paulhalucha@gmail.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I have 2 extra Sleeping Beauties signed first editions - 1 from Brooklyn and 1 from Toronto. Will sell for $290 plus shipping each. Please email if you would like a photo. Paulhalucha@gmail.com
    Both sold.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Folio Society 1/110 King signed The Shining.
    PM me a mutually beneficial offer, and the book is yours.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Sleeping Beauties from Florida event.
    $299 PP F&F, free US shipping. I'll even toss in the wristband ($25 value from what I've heard).

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent brother

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$299 PP F&F, free US shipping. I'll even toss in the wristband ($25 value from what I've heard).

SOLD!

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!
    Fuckin A bud. Fuckin A

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Because of the buyer deciding they don't want the book (grrrr) i have listed Sleeping Beauties UK S/L #153/250 on ebay but will deal direct.
    Also have number 43/250
    Both sold

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Flatsigned Mr. Mercedes. Fine. Free shipping in USA, overseas at cost. Make me a mutually beneficial offer.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple Sleeping Beauties bracelet's for sale. $25

All gone now

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Hate to do this.... but I need cash. Bad. $1500 and shipping is free.

Able to keep this now. Putting the last books I need on collecting hold so I can save more. I have been trying hard to do it but after much thought do not want to lose anymore things I have. Thanks

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall,

Is it okay to post a trade for trade?

Thanks!

Ben

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Randall,

Is it okay to post a trade for trade?

Thanks!

Ben
    I suppose...go ahead for now.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Randall!

Anyone interested in trading a signed numbered limited edition of Stephen King's The Shining published by Subterranean Press for a signed numbered limited tray-cased version of Joe Hill's Horns published by PS Publishing, as well as a signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman published by PS Publishing? Due to the production issues with the press, I'm looking for a copy with minimal to no damage, and one with a dust jacket.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The last of my two Dark Tower books, Gunslinger 1st (with new dust jacket) and Waste Lands 1st Trade & Portfolio on eBay tonight at 6:00PST. Had to sell my collection to help my son in college.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    The last of my two Dark Tower books, Gunslinger 1st (with new dust jacket) and Waste Lands 1st Trade & Portfolio on eBay tonight at 6:00PST. Had to sell my collection to help my son in college.
    I'm guessing this ended? ebay thread?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    They are scheduled to start at 6:00 for ten days, ending Sunday the 22nd. Items 112595494694 & 112595507038.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    They are scheduled to start at 6:00 for ten days, ending Sunday the 22nd. Items 112595494694 & 112595507038.
    Links for those interested:

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER I: THE GUNSLINGER, 1ST EDITION - NEW DUST JACKET

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER III: THE WASTE LANDS, 1ST ED. SEALED + PORTFOLIO
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 515 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 ... LastLast