Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 515 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,050 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, pretty much getting out of collecting and have a few choice books left....

Doctor Sleep S/L #122 $600
    W/The Shining and Doctor Sleep gift editions $750

The Stand 1/1 mint condition in The Collector traycase $500
    Has t39 on last page and correct pricing on inner dj flap

1/1 The Shining ex-libris $250

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I also have most of the Dark Tower ARC/proofs, would love to sell as a set.

I can email photos, I really dont remember how to post them here. Have had quite a few transactions with long standing members here, can provide references if need be. My email is atone315@hotmail.com Probably the best way to get in touch with me, but will keep an eye on inbox here.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Hey guys, pretty much getting out of collecting and have a few choice books left....

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I can email photos, I really dont remember how to post them here. Have had quite a few transactions with long standing members here, can provide references if need be. My email is atone315@hotmail.com Probably the best way to get in touch with me, but will keep an eye on inbox here.
    I will sell The Dead Zone, Shining, and Firestarter for $350 if bought together.

And $700 for Doctor Sleep s/l #122 + Shining and Doctor Sleep GE.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I will sell The Dead Zone, Shining, and Firestarter for $350 if bought together.

And $700 for Doctor Sleep s/l #122 + Shining and Doctor Sleep GE.
    Also have 1/1 of Misery, Cujo, Different Seasons, Thinner, Skeleton Crew, and The Tommyknockers. Not F/F but definitely respectable condition. Give me a shout if you are interested in any/all of them!!!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 $115 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.

SOLD

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.
    Pretty damn good price!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Numbered Misery with rights to the next King book. I'm really interested in a trade plus cash offer. Something along the lines of The Stand S/L plus $1,500.

Feel free to PM me - definitely focusing on King S/Ls in the trade but would consider anything signed by him.

Thanks!
    Justin

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone
    I've made the decision to sell my entire collection. This will take a very long time, but everything will go sooner or later.
    Over 25+ years of collecting. Many items are already sold but I will be listing more on EBAY, Facebook, and here.
    Proofs, manuscripts, signed limiteds, lettereds, you name it, etc will be going to someone else's good home.
    I have many items on Ebay now under Pasiuk57 (as a seller)
    I will accept PayPal friends and Family or a check or money order. I like the last two best as there are no fees.
    Feel free to keep an eye out for more goodies up for sale!
    I have over 3900+ positive feedbacks and can be trusted.
    Obviously a tough decision, but keep your eyes open!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Everyone
    I've made the decision to sell my entire collection. This will take a very long time, but everything will go sooner or later.
    Over 25+ years of collecting. Many items are already sold but I will be listing more on EBAY, Facebook, and here.
    Proofs, manuscripts, signed limiteds, lettereds, you name it, etc will be going to someone else's good home.
    I will accept PayPal friends and Family or a check or money order. I like the last two best as there are no fees.
    That's a big decision, Mike. A big job too.

You are not only an good seller, you are an great buyer. You helped me out when I needed it.

Best of luck with the sales.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    THANKS! Will be a huge job!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck with the sale Mike. Can’t wait to see what goodies you still have available.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of lucks, Mike. I'm keeping an eye on your stuff for sale for sure.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 signed fine first editions forsale:
    1) Sleeping Beauties - signed at the NY signing ($250) SOLD
    2) Song of Susannah - $300

PM or email if interested.
    Last edited by Phalucha; 02-09-2019 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Updated

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Numbered Misery with rights to the next King book. I'm really interested in a trade plus cash offer. Something along the lines of The Stand S/L plus $1,500.

Feel free to PM me - definitely focusing on King S/Ls in the trade but would consider anything signed by him.

Thanks!
    Justin
    Hi all,

Wanted to clarify - I'm basically looking for $3,800 in books and cash (need at least $1,000 in cash to cover another purchase).

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.

SOLD
    Willing to go down to $115 shipped (list price + shipping!), F&F, before I go through the hassle of putting it on eBay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness traycase edition.
    As new. BONUS item is plastic case.

$1,199 PP F&F. Free USA media mail shipping, international at cost (probably some crazy price).

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Selling my Gwendy's s/l for cover price. Number 60, in the original box. Free shipping in the U.S.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

EOTD art folios
    Numbered (NF++)$270
    Lettered $780

Price includes shipping(in US) Paypal F&F or add 3%. Also open to trades

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in this lot of books about King and his work?

$225, shipped anywhere in the world (from the Netherlands)!

Kingdom of Fear is a presentation copy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yet more for sale - a few odds and ends:
    • Talisman/Black House Scribner reissue set, slipcased with both volumes signed by Straub, as issued by VJ Books. In unread/as new condition. These books had a really low print run!
    • The Shining 1st/1st. A decent starter's copy (VG condition).
    • UK Firestarter 1st/1st in NF condition.
    • Colorado Kid large print hardcover (only non-limited hardcover edition I think) in NF or better condition.
    • UK Skeleton Crew 1st/1st in NF condition.
    • My Pretty Pony slipcased 'gift' edition in VG+ condition.

I also have NF copies of the Silver Bullet and Bachman Books trade paperback 1st/1sts if anyone is interested.

MAKE ME AN OFFER, EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Country
    Country Flag

Almost forgot these two!! I really hope to sell these as a set... again, make me an offer!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my PS Salem's Lot AE #901 $150 Paypal FF, includes media mail shipping US.
    Sold
    Last edited by darkseer; 02-26-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Sold

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Shining with remarqued chapbook by Vincent Chong - Subterranean Press, Lettered stateSOLD
    The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition which is rare for TEOTD
    Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter
    American Gods + Anansi Boys, Lettered State, matching letter
    The Book Of Swords + The Book Of Magic, Subterranean Press, Limited state, matching number

Please PM with serious inquiries only
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale Stephen king's Wind through the keyhole slipcased AE $80.00 Paypal FF media mail shipping USA
    Also looking to sell Cemetery Dance preorder Nightshift AE 180.00 Paypal FF

Sold The wind through the keyhole
    Last edited by darkseer; 02-26-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: sold

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone
    Holy crap Mike; I haven't checked in in awhile, but I wasn't expecting to read that! I'll be on the lookout for some proofs! Best wishes for a successful collection disbursement to many good homes.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition - $1200
    Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter $4300
    Gordon Dahlquist Glass Books of the Dream Eaters & Dark Volume, matching Lettered set, $900
    A LONG DECEMBER Richard Chizmar Subterranean Press Lettered PC 175$

Friends and Family plus Shipping of your choice.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 515 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast