Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 515 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Decided to list some items I still have taking up space in my storage room.

It's a HOLIDAY SALE! Piggy backed off an old email and have crushed the pricing down. Feel the love wash over you. I did quick web searches so pricing should be pretty in line with market rates.

Under the Dome UK S/L #339 ($275)

Under the Dome UK S/L #456 ($275)

Night Visions #5 ($225) (King, George R R Martin, Dan Simmons and a couple of others all signed)

Whispers #165 ($325) Lots of sigs

Under the Dome US S/L ($275)(The DJ at the top has a tiny little bend it looks like and the card box is not pristine...not sure how it even happened, but book is heavy so must have bumped it)

Under the Dome US Special Collectors Edition ($100) Still in Shrinkwrap

He is Legend S/L ($300) (#601) LOTS of Sigs including some greats like Stephen King and "up and comer"...Joe Hill.

Colorado Kid S/L MATCHING NUMBERS PS books with custom slipcase as issued. ($275) Each artist signed their respective book (333 of each book only issued and these are MATCHING numbers.) Need to go check the number they all have, but I know it's the same one!

Gunslinger 1st/1st (Book in VG due to minor rubbing on edges and DJ is Good+. Probably rated higher on Ebay, but I try and be harsher on my own assessment. It was one of my "starter" Gunslingers. ($650) (If seriously interested, I can take pics.)

Postscripts 10 s/l #48 and also the Trade Edition so you can look at it not goof up your S/L version! ($175) LOTS of signatures. Fine condition with slipcase as issued (You can find it for less, but I don't really want to sell it as I type this. lol!)

Carrie 1st/1st DJ is Good+ condition and book is in VG'ish condition. Looking on Ebay, it's better than the $750 or $900 (price clipped even?!?!) ones, so I'll say $750.
    Flaw Notes:
    1. DJ has a few small tears and frayed edges as you can see. There is a larger one at the bottom one of the flaps that is hard to see, but the tear is there.
    2. Discoloration in 2 spots on inside when you open the cover. 1st is hidden by DJ b/c it is just some whitening of the very edge line of the end paper it looks like. 2nd is a lightening in the lower section which is visible with DJ on still...pic makes it look even lighter than it is with normal eye a bit.
    3. Pages are super tight by the binding but towards the end flair out a bit which is a bit normal for this book (at least with every one I've ever owned).

See the pics so make your own call on rating. I think the DJ is actually better than I thought at first. I even took a pic showing what it might look like on your bookshelf since the Carrie 1st/1st is kind of the mainstream JV to Varsity jump. The Gunslinger and Carrie were the two books I've purchased over and over to upgrade my copies. You can see one of the extra Gunslingers in the shelf pic since it's also for sale.

Here is the Book Viewing URL for Carrie: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gpx0o19dTQcb1an4_w

Also link for Night Visions 5 s/l and Whispers s/l since I had to take pics for someone for them too awhile back. Note: Small bump at base of spine on Whispers. I believe fixable b/c right at end, but I'm not messing with it. Otherwise, coloring and everything is awesome on this copy. Night Visions 5 I see that the slipcase has a tiny ding at the top edge that is VERY small, but I saw it so am mentioning it. Nothing else I saw on either book, so if I rate them VG+ then I should be underrating in my experience. Pictures enable you to make you own call though!

Whispers viewing URL https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gpxyF3Uj5WgBnmP8yQ
    Night Vision 5 Viewing URL: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gpxzckuyvimv6WvCZw

Let me know if I'm way out of line (low or high) on any pricing and I'm happy to double check. (I don't need to sell them. Just would like some more shelf space for other books is all so it's sell or store in a bin...shrug)

The books should be in near Fine shape unless noted otherwise. I don't want to get nitpicked so I will say VG+ and if there is interest in a particular book then I can go check in detail so no surprises for anyone b/c I think most every one is in fine shape actually.

If I'm low priced and you want to lock it in then feel free to offer more than I'm asking. I won't argue. Hee Hee (high pitched squealing laugh for some reason).

I might come up with some other stuff when I'm digging around. I think I might have a Dark Dreamers in Fine condition. Lots of signatures like He is Legend and Postscripts 10! Not sure what they go for though. (Have Neuromancer 1st/1st (Phantasia) for sale in new condition ($300...which is LESS than I paid, but I somehow have 2 copies now) and a few years of Heavy Metal Magazine from the 80's that are extras, ya know...normal stuff.)

EDIT: Just found A Lovecraft Retrospective (think Knowing Darkness) and it's still sealed and has a $395 price tag so must be 1 of the cloth slipcased ones. Let me know if interested. http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuille...onstrous-tome/

Will be checking my emails tomorrow morning most likely. Remember Paypal gift so I don't pay fees and I've been on here long enough to be trusted but if you are nervous, then you aren't being forced to buy from me. Isn't that nice that I leave you with free will? You are welcome for the gift of free will.

Curt

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Proofs for sale: Now with some prices.

Please ask for additional pics if you would like to get closeups for grading. Paypal FF or add 3%. I will entertain serious offers, especially if you purchase multiple items.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4helkujqg...C66-FsNOa?dl=0

The Dark Tower Companion - $20 $15
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - $225 $200
    The Big Book of Necon - $75 $60
    The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book - $20 $15
    The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book - $20 $15
    Turn Down the Lights - $100 $80
    Blockade Billy - $100 $80
    From a Buick 8 - $60 $50
    Thinner - $50 $40
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes - $100 $80
    Insomnia - $90 $75
    Desperation - first state - $150 $125 no A version
    The Regulators - Second State - $125 $110
    Rose Madder - $30 $25
    Lisey's Story - $20 $15
    On Writing - $30 $25
    Bag of Bones - $25 $20
    Hearts in Atlantis - $25 $20
    In Sunlight or in Shadow - $40 $30
    The Dark Man - Orange - $50 40
    New - Full Dark, No Stars CD 2nd unbound proof $300

I will ship free in the US.

Magazines:
    The New Yorker - January 29, 2001
    The New Yorker - December 24 & 31, 2001
    The New Yorker - June 30, 2003
    The New Yorker - March 9, 2015
    Harper's - September 2012
    Omni - October 1986
    Enterprise Incidents
    Weirdbook 19 - Spring 1986
    Anti-Hero Special Edition
    The Twilight Zone Magazine - February 1985
    The Twilight Zone Magazine - December 1985
    Costco Connection - October 2014
    Bizarre Adventures
    Esquire - December 2003
    Esquire - July 2007
    Esquire - July 2009
    Esquire - August 2012
    Esquire - June/July 2012
    Esquire - August 2014
    Parade - May 26, 2013
    Midnight Graffiti - Spring 1989
    Penthouse - March 1977
    Penthouse - July 1976
    Playboy - January 1983
    Playboy - September 1994
    Playboy - December 2006
    Playboy - December 2007
    Playboy - November 2009
    Playboy - March 2010
    Gallery - August 1977
    Gallery - July 1979
    Gallery - November 1980
    Gallery - December 1981
    Gallery - November 1982
    Whispers - August 1982
    Moth - pending
    Weird Tales - Fall 1990
    Tin House 28 - Volume 7, Number 4
    Tin House 56 - Volume 14, Number 4
    Tin House 59 - Volume 15, Number 3
    VQR - Spring 2016
    McSweeny's 27
    Footsteps V

Books:
    The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1st/1st
    Robert Bloch's Psychos - 1st/1st
    Dark Love - 1st/1st
    Prime Evil -1st/1st signed by Douglas E. Winter, Clive Barker x2, Peter Straub, Dennis Etchison, and Ramsey Campbell
    Night Visions 5 - 1st/1st signed by Dan Simmons and George R. R. Martin
    The Year's Finest Fantasy - 1st/1st signed by Stephen R. Donaldson and Charles Sheffield
    Dark Forces - 1st/1st paperback
    Shock Rock - 1st/1st paperback

I will continue to dig stuff up.

Open to offers. I need to sell these.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn good deal! Wish I had that kind of disposable income, I'd be all over that in a second!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Damn good deal! Wish I had that kind of disposable income, I'd be all over that in a second!
    I agree. He will move that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#174) for $850. PP Gift + shipping.

Hit me up for pics!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Salem's Lot look's very enticing! UPS just delivered a S/L Cycle of the Werewolf with portfolio yesterday.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you missed out on Cemetery Dance's "The 2016 Unique Collector's Extravaganza!", I will sell mine for less than my cost. It sold for $249.00 plus shipping. I used a coupon to get it to $199. With shipping I paid $216.47. I will sell for $200 and I will pay the shipping. It includes a unique promo item that was never released for a Stephen King book. An original hot foil stamp. A one of a kind hardcover binding proof. And a one of a kind blue lines that comes with the dust jacket proof.

Here is the kicker. I'm not telling what's in it. For less than it cost originally you can be just as surprised as the rest of the people who ordered.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am offering my last 2 Michael Whelan Prints both 19/99. Both are limited edition giclee. Image size is 16 1/2 X 22 overall size 18 X 24 on both. Both are rolled and in mint condition. The website won't let me upload the pics showing the 19/99 limitation but would be happy to email them if needed. All prints come with the certificate of authenticity that came with them. Price is 195.00 each plus shipping.

First is The Dark Tower: The Long Road

Second is The Gunslinger: The Dead Town

Also still have: The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower print is #19/500 image size 19 1/2 X 32. The is a minor wrinkle to the top right corner, this happened in shipping as neither print has been out of the shipping tube until today, the wrinkle would not be visible after matting/framing. This one will be 145.00, plus shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    If you missed out on Cemetery Dance's "The 2016 Unique Collector's Extravaganza!", I will sell mine for less than my cost. It sold for $249.00 plus shipping. I used a coupon to get it to $199. With shipping I paid $216.47. I will sell for $200 and I will pay the shipping. It includes a unique promo item that was never released for a Stephen King book. An original hot foil stamp. A one of a kind hardcover binding proof. And a one of a kind blue lines that comes with the dust jacket proof.

Here is the kicker. I'm not telling what's in it. For less than it cost originally you can be just as surprised as the rest of the people who ordered.

Sold

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Gotta raise some cash for a recent purchase.

I have a LSOE S/L for $500 $475 shipped in the US.
    Cheapest one on ebay is more than double that.

Signed 1st/1st End of Watch $175 $166 shipped in the US.
    Book is in Fine condition

Signed Joyland paperback $140 $133 shipped in the US.

Signed Hearts in Suspension package (click here for details)
    $500 $475 shipped in the US.

Paypal F&F preferred.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    Prices reduced.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paypal F&F preferred.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    Prices reduced.
    EMAIL SENT

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Updated

Proofs for sale: Now with some prices.

Please ask for additional pics if you would like to get closeups for grading. Paypal FF or add 3%. I will entertain serious offers, especially if you purchase multiple items.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4helkujqg...C66-FsNOa?dl=0

The Dark Tower Companion - $15
    The Big Book of Necon - $60
    The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book - $15
    The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book - $15
    Turn Down the Lights - $80
    Blockade Billy - $80
    From a Buick 8 - $50
    Desperation - $125 no A version
    The Regulators - Second State - $110
    Rose Madder - $25
    On Writing - $25
    Bag of Bones - $20
    Hearts in Atlantis - $20
    In Sunlight or in Shadow - $30
    The Dark Man - Orange - $40
    New - Full Dark, No Stars CD 2nd unbound proof $300

I will ship free in the US.

Magazines:
    The New Yorker - January 29, 2001
    The New Yorker - December 24 & 31, 2001
    The New Yorker - June 30, 2003
    The New Yorker - March 9, 2015
    Harper's - September 2012
    Omni - October 1986
    Enterprise Incidents
    Weirdbook 19 - Spring 1986
    Anti-Hero Special Edition
    The Twilight Zone Magazine - February 1985
    The Twilight Zone Magazine - December 1985
    Costco Connection - October 2014
    Bizarre Adventures
    Esquire - December 2003
    Esquire - July 2007
    Esquire - July 2009
    Esquire - August 2012
    Esquire - June/July 2012
    Esquire - August 2014
    Parade - May 26, 2013
    Midnight Graffiti - Spring 1989
    Penthouse - March 1977
    Penthouse - July 1976
    Playboy - January 1983
    Playboy - September 1994
    Playboy - December 2006
    Playboy - December 2007
    Playboy - November 2009
    Playboy - March 2010
    Gallery - August 1977
    Gallery - July 1979
    Gallery - November 1980
    Gallery - December 1981
    Gallery - November 1982
    Whispers - August 1982
    Moth - pending sale
    Weird Tales - Fall 1990
    Tin House 28 - Volume 7, Number 4
    Tin House 56 - Volume 14, Number 4
    Tin House 59 - Volume 15, Number 3
    VQR - Spring 2016
    McSweeny's 27
    Footsteps V

Books:
    The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1st/1st
    Robert Bloch's Psychos - 1st/1st
    Dark Love - 1st/1st
    Prime Evil -1st/1st signed by Douglas E. Winter, Clive Barker x2, Peter Straub, Dennis Etchison, and Ramsey Campbell
    Night Visions 5 - 1st/1st signed by Dan Simmons and George R. R. Martin pending sale
    The Year's Finest Fantasy - 1st/1st signed by Stephen R. Donaldson and Charles Sheffield
    Dark Forces - 1st/1st paperback
    Shock Rock - 1st/1st paperback

I will continue to dig stuff up.

Open to offers. I need to sell these.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    For Sale: 'Salem's Lot S/L (Centipede Press). Gorgeous oversized book in slipcase. Signed by King and photo-illustrator Jerry Uelsmann. #259 of only 300, signed in black. Slipcase has a bumped corner, slightly larger than a dime. Book itself has a smaller bumped corner (smaller than a dime). Other than that, appears as new. Copies current/recent on eBay listed for over $4,000 which makes no sense.

Asking $1,775 and we split shipping in the U.S. (It's a heavy book).
    SOLD
    Adding:

For Sale: Frankenstein S/L (Dodd Mead; 1983). Mary Shelley's classic story, illustrated by Berni Wrightson and with an introduction by King. Signed by King and Wrightson. #111 of 500. Gorgeous book in slipcase. Book and slipcase F/F. I see no flaws. Book still has that new "crackle" when opening. Copies on ABE are well over $1,000, and one currently on eBay for over $900. Recent eBay sale of $625, for a book with slipcase having "scrapes and dents." Mine is better. $620. Free priority insured shipping in U.S. SOLD

I'm willing to engage in conversation and send photos; however, first person to actually PayPal me the money gets the book, regardless of any prior or ongoing discussions.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Paypal F&F preferred.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    Prices reduced.
    Your mail is full, I tried to send you a message.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Paypal F&F preferred.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    Prices reduced.
    Try emailing him. Works better.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Paypal F&F preferred.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    Prices reduced.
    Try emailing him. Works better.
    Ahh, thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default PS Publishing Set - #260 and #462

Let's see how this works out. I'm taking offers on the PS Publishing set below. What I would like is to trade these for for King s/ls in the range of Skeleton Crew Scream Press edition or a combination of rare items. But if you want to trade/purchase individual items, I'm open to that.

Christine #462 - no slipcase. Scuffing to DJ
    Carrie #260
    Pet Sematary #260
    Thinner #260 - "pie" DJ variant with buzzard slipcase
    Skeleton Crew #260 - "oil" DJ variant
    'Salem's Lot #260

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell (or trade deal for the books in my signature) limited signed Green Mile by Subterranean Press, low number.
    Please PM with offers.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in buying a Christmas Present for themselves? Here's your chance to get a couple S/L Kings at publish price plus shipping (yep, publish price):

If you aren't comfortable using family & friends through Paypal, please add the Paypal fees to help cover cost (3.5% I believe it is).

Hopefully this will make someones Christmas a little special.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Ralph! I'd be all over that if possible.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Your inbox is full

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Looking to sell (or trade deal for the books in my signature) limited signed Green Mile by Subterranean Press, low number.
    Please PM with offers.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you Brian. Just trying to spread some Christmas cheer with the offer.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you Brian. Just trying to spread some Christmas cheer with the offer.

Mulleins
    Most welcome, my friend!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: 'Salem's Lot S/L (Centipede Press). Gorgeous oversized book in slipcase. Signed by King and photo-illustrator Jerry Uelsmann. #259 of only 300, signed in black. Slipcase has a bumped corner, slightly larger than a dime. Book itself has a smaller bumped corner (smaller than a dime). Other than that, appears as new. Copies current/recent on eBay listed for over $4,000 which makes no sense. Last year, Betts sold #79 for $2,200 and another one at $2,100.

Now $1,700, and with free shipping in U.S. I will never list it lower.
    SOLD!

Frankenstein S/L (Dodd Mead; 1983). Mary Shelley's classic story, illustrated by Berni Wrightson and with an introduction by King. Signed by King and Wrightson. #111 of 500. Gorgeous book in slipcase. Book and slipcase F/F. I see no flaws. Book still has that new "crackle" when opening. Copies on ABE are well over $1,000, and one currently on eBay for over $900. Recent eBay sale of $625, for a book with slipcase having "scrapes and dents." Mine is better. $620. SOLD!

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance S/L traycase edition; #739 of 750. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread. $265 SOLD

The Big Book of Necon: Cemetery Dance Deluxe Artist's Edition. #70 of 150. Fine book in Fine DJ and Fine slipcase. Signed by King, and about 50 others (pretty much anyone who's anyone in the horror field these days). Another numbered edition of this book is not signed by King. Don't be fooled. This is the real deal. (Per Cemetery Dance: Slipcased Deluxe Artist Edition of 150 signed and numbered copies, bound in a different full-cloth and Smyth sewn, signed by more than 50 contributors including Stephen King, featuring a different slipcase, different full-color signature sheets, an additional piece of color artwork, embossed endpapers, and original artwork by Glenn Chadbourne) $400 SOLD

Dark Dreamers. Underwood-Miller, 1990. Deluxe Hardcover edition, in traycase. Fine book in Fine traycase. Book was not issued with DJ. S/L #152 of 350. Note that many copies of this book were issued with a signature page missing or incomplete. My book has all the promised signatures, including King's. You can buy the copy on eBay for $550; but it would be better for you to buy my copy for $425. SOLD!

The Complete Masters of Darkness. Underwood-Miller. 1991. Deluxe Hardcover in DJ and Traycase. Fine book in Fine DJ; traycase has a couple of soiled spots and a small bump. S/L #148 of 345; Signed by 39 of the 40 contributors, including King. Current asking prices on eBay and ABE seem to run from $575 to over $900. My price: $400 SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have two of the Dark Tower slipcases from Tomas at SK collector. These are new, never used slipcases.

One is for The Waste Lands and one is for Wizard and Glass.

Per the website, "All Dark Tower cases fit all DMG editions that didn't come with one standard (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Artist, Limited & Lettered depending on title)" and "Dark Tower 1 - 4 cases also fit revised Viking editions." Please note: It looks like the info on the site may be incorrect and it may not fit the Viking editions.
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy_slipcases.html

$25 each + shipping or $50 for both and I'll cover shipping in the U.S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 515 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast