Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 515 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eesh! Tough luck. It certainly could've been just a matter of good timing, but I honestly don't know.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I think your pricing on the whelan signed 1/1 is pretty far off. If it was king and whelan then I would say you were on point. I would think maybe around 800 or so would be better.
    Hey, Kingfan24...

Thanks for the feedback. I agree. I did set it pretty high, but I wasn't sure how much the doodle and quote would add to it. Probably not 2K's worth. I'll revise that listing.
    Yeah I didn't mean to sound mean if i came across that way. The eye doodle is somewhat common. I have one in my DT VII gift edition. Do you know when whelan signed it?
    Nope, didn't take offense at all. I've seen the "eye" and other iterations of the "Ka" quote, but never in a 1st/1st. Thus, the high starting price. Mr. Whelan signed it for me, personally, earlier this year.
    Oh man, I've been trying to get him to do something for the HF for years!!! He's my "White Whale". If you could offer any insight to get to him well, you would be number one in my book for years to come!!!!!
    All I did was go through his website. I started a conversation with the web admin and, over the course of several months, was able to find a window of time to send a book to Mr. Whelan to sign. Wasn't terribly difficult.
    Huh, I tried that I also tried Betts, Becca, and I have his email but can't seem to get past, Audrey. I even have Don Maitz on the case. Maybe its just a matter of timing?
    I get the feeling he does his own thing for Haven (and other charities) Bill. I have spoken to Audry a few times and she is sweet but when it comes to that stuff (I asked on your behalf) I never got a response... I just figured that is why. Sorry man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=mgerner214;887690][QUOTE=mgerner214;887498]
    Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Good Morning All,

I have 3 S/L’s for-sale. Prices are next to each book and includes shipping cost. I will professionally package, ship securely and add insurance to cover us.

I have done business with a number of people on this board and have not had one issue. I also have 100% feedback on eBay, and I will guarantee the condition stated below and offer a full refund if you’re not happy (you cover shipping back).

Payment is PayPal friends and family.

$925 “The Shining” S/L Number 45 of only 50

Remarque (Jack chasing with mallet, burning Overlook overhead)

Link:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...or_the_shining

The book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New as delivered from Subterranean Press in its original shipping box. This S/L is number 45 of 50 Remarque copies. No damage to the Marbling. The Tray Case is perfect without the rubbing that has damaged some copies, and it also has the Dust Jacket.

$950 “IT” S/L Number 135
    The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. The Tray Case, Dust Jacket are perfect.

$2,100 “THE STAND” S/L Number 1151

**IT’s THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN**

The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. Still in its original shipping case from Doubleday on 5/1990, it has only been out the box for photos! The Gold Gilt all around, the Glassine DJ, the Coffin, and the signatures are all PERFECT!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the market for a NOS4A2 S/L with Red Slipcase?

Pictures Available

$285 Shipped

I will gladly ship outside of US but I can't do that for free.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, TDT folks...

Wanted to make you all aware of some King books I'm selling right now. LMK if anything strikes your fancy. Thanks!

***Happy to negotiate on offers for members of TDT to avoid those pesky Ebay fees***

*The Gunslinger (Grant, 1st)...signed/inscribed by King (6/7/83)

*The Gunslinger (Grant, 1st)...signed/doodled by Michael Whelan

*'Salem's Lot (1st) SOLD
    *The Stand (1st)
    *The Shining (1st)SOLD
    *Night Shift (1st)

*The Talisman (1st) signed/inscribed by King & Straub
    *The Waste Lands (Grant, 1st) signed by King (bookplate)

*The Bachman Books (1st, 2nd Printing)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, TDT folks...

Wanted to make you all aware of some King books I'm selling right now. LMK if anything strikes your fancy. Thanks!

***Happy to negotiate on offers for members of TDT to avoid those pesky Ebay fees***

*The Gunslinger (Grant, 1st)...signed/inscribed by King (6/7/83)

*The Gunslinger (Grant, 1st)...signed/doodled by Michael Whelan

*'Salem's Lot (1st) SOLD
    *The Stand (1st)
    *The Shining (1st)SOLD
    *Night Shift (1st)

*The Talisman (1st) signed/inscribed by King & Straub
    *The Waste Lands (Grant, 1st) signed by King (bookplate)

*The Bachman Books (1st, 2nd Printing)
    Im willing Colin! lol The question remains.... ARE YOU???????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Mostly magazine/anthology first appearances, plus a few odds and ends. Pics here (better/more/closeup available upon request):

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...5-P1070081.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...7-P1070082.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...0-P1070083.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...0-P1070084.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...5-P1070085.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...1-P1070086.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...5-P1070087.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...6-P1070088.JPG

MAKE ME AN OFFER! I hope to sell all of it eventually, so if you're interested in several items please let me know and we'll work something out.
    • Afterlife - Tin House ‘Summer Reading’ issue (2013) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Ayana - The Paris Review (Fall, 2007) - magazine
    • Batman and Robin Have An Altercation - Harper’s Magazine (September, 2012) - magazine
    • Blind Willie - Antaeus: The Final Issue (Autumn, 1994) - trade paperback ON HOLD
    • Books: Love Those Long Novels - Adelina (November 1980) - magazine
    • Children of the Corn - Penthouse (March, 1977) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Do the Dead Sing? - Yankee (November, 1981) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Everything’s Eventual - The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (October/November 1997) - magazine
    • Gramma - Weirdbook No. 19 (Spring, 1984) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Harvey’s Dream - The New Yorker (June 30, 2003) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Head Down - The New Yorker (April 16, 1990) - magazine
    • Herman Wouk Is Still Alive - The Atlantic (May 2011) - magazine
    • Heroes for Hope: Starring the X-Men - X-Men (December 1, 1985) - magazine
    • How to Scare a Woman to Death - Murderess Ink (1979) - trade paperback
    • In the Tall Grass Part 1. - Esquire (June/July, 2012) - magazine
    • In the Tall Grass Part 2. - Esquire (August, 2012) - magazine
    • Jhonathan and the Witchs - First Words (1993) - hardcover
    • Lisey and the Madman - McSweeney’s Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories (November, 2004) - trade PB
    • Lisey’s Story - The Times (October 21, 2006) - magazine
    • Memory - Tin House Volume 7 (Summer, 2006) - magazine
    • Morality - Esquire (July, 2009) - magazine
    • Mostly Old Men - Tin House (Summer, 2009) - magazine
    • Mute - Playboy (December, 2007) - magazine ON HOLD
    • On Becoming a Brand Name - Adelina (February, 1980) - magazine
    • On Impact - The New Yorker (June 19/26, 2000) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Premium Harmony - The New Yorker (November 9, 2009) - magazine
    • The Blue Air Compressor - Heavy Metal (July, 1981) - magazine ON HOLD
    • The Bone Church - Playboy (November 2009) - magazine
    • The Crate - Gallery (July, 1979) - magazine ON HOLD
    • The Dreaded X - Gauntlet No. 2 (April, 1991) - magazine ON HOLD
    • The Dune - Granta (Autumn, 2011) - magazine
    • The End of the Whole Mess - Omni (October, 1986) - magazine ON HOLD
    • The Hotel at the End of the Road - Market Guide for Young Writers, 4th Edition (1993) (1st appearance) - trade paperback
    • The Lawnmower Man - Bizarre Adventures (October, 1981) - magazine
    • The Ledge - Penthouse (July, 1976) - magazine
    • The Man Who Loved Flowers - Gallery (August, 1977) - magazine ON HOLD
    • The Neighborhood of the Beast - Mid-Life Confidential (August, 1995) - trade paperback
    • The New York Times at Special Bargain Rates - The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (October/November, 2008] - magazine
    • The Night Flier - Prime Evil (UK) (1988] - anthology
    • The Tale of Gray Dick - McSweeney’s Mammoth Treasury of Thrilling Tales (February, 2003) - trade paperback
    • The Word Processor - Playboy (January, 1983) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Throttle - He Is Legend (February, 2009) - Gauntlet edition ARC
    • Tommy - Playboy (March, 2010) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Uncle Otto’s Truck - Yankee (October, 1983) - magazine ON HOLD
    • Why I Chose Batman - Batman Comics #400 Anniversary Issue (October, 1986) - magazine
    • Why We Crave Horror Movies - Playboy (January, 1981) - magazine
    • Willa - Playboy (December, 2006) - magazine

Odds and ends:
    • Ghost Brothers of Darkland County
    • Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Overlook Connection dust jacket
    • Phantasmagoria (King magazine) - Issues 4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12-15
    • SK The Dark Tower Concordance (Furth) - CD slipcased edition
    • SK The Non-Fiction - CD slipcased edition
    • SK Uncollected & Unpublished - CD slipcased edition
    • The Devil's Wine - CD poetry anthology
    • The Shining - SubPress slipcased gift edition

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you Michaël, I just told my wife I need to start being less stupid with my money. Can you email me the list at abouttosnap at you-know-what? Thanks.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm off to bed now but I'll shoot you a message tomorrow (please remind me if I forget).

(don't you already have most of what I listed here? You've been working pretty hard on those first appearances!)

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

awesome! I don;t know where to start because... I have no bloody idea how much i should offer not to offend you
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry, if there's something there that you're interested in just let me know.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sending my 1/30 rebound copy of 'Salem's to David to list.

If anybody is interested before it gets there, let me know.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

PM sent

Country
    Country Flag

More than willing to cut discounts to TDT members who buy from me directly than going through Ebay. LMK what you're after and we'll get something done.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

PM sent
    I knew you would be on this brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I have a sad first edition copy of 'Salem's Lot second state cover that will be homeless for the holidays very soon. If anyone is looking, let me know. I can sweeten the deal with other random festive goodies!

Country
    Country Flag

More than willing to cut discounts to TDT members who buy from me directly than going through Ebay. LMK what you're after and we'll get something done.
    Im still here brother. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling :
    - NOSFERA2, by Joe Hill : US Proof
    - Secretary of the Dreams 2, proof.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great story to share.

Quickly after posting, both racerx45 (Steve) and Lot guy (Matt) sent me a PM expressing an interest in the book. Steve's PM beat Matt's by a matter of minutes and I sent both a follow up PM with terms while notifying Matt that racerx45 had first right of refusal as a result of the timing of his PM.

Steve desperately wanted the book and agreed to all terms but recognized Lot guy's passion for 'Salem's and, as a result, DEFERRED the decision to Matt granting him first right of refusal to make the acquisition.

Just an awesome gesture by racerx45 that I didn't want to go un-noticed.

It is indeed a special community.

AKC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Rep points to racerx45 for that. Awesome gesture, indeed!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian

The fact that my PM was just a little quicker than Matt’s and knowing that he has been after this book for a longer time than I have made it a pretty easy decision to switch places in line with him.
    Matt sent me a PM expressing his thanks and I am glad everyone involved is pleased with the outcome.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Rep points FOR SURE~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's refreshing to see a gesture like this. Good on you Steve.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Well done sir!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You have remembered the face of your father.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 515 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast