I would just like to take a second of eeryones time and say something here. Please don't get offended, just a note on courtesy. 3 times now i have had people from the site contact me about books i listed to sell. Never got paid the first time ( this was a DTbay auction that the person actually won), even after repeated emails and doing my best to be understanding and cooperative. Recently i had someone contact me, tell me they wanted the book and would paypal me right away. I packaged eveyrhting up to ship and then the emailed me and said they found it cheaper from someone else on the site and no longer wanted my book. I was polite and said no big deal and let it go. Now they just contacted me again, agreed to buy 3 books from me, paid me alreadyand i was aboutt o shiop the books tomorrow, because once again i already packed them all up and now they email me and let me know they misunderstood what my book was, and they found it cheaper somewhere else.

This is realy frustrating and rude in my opinion, if you agree to buy somethig then you have made a contract, granted there are no enforcable rules here like ebay but people should consider it the same type of thing. We are all supposed to be somewhat of a family here. If you don't really want the book don't waste peoples time.

Makes me wonder if we shouldn't do away with any type of sales onthe site.
Sorry if i offended anyone, i did not mention any names on purpose, so there is no reason for anyone to know who they were, i really just wanted this to be a reminder on how to treat deals between each other.

thanks for your time and i welcome any comments !

Rusty