Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 515 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear so

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm back from my Maine trip and I picked up an extra one of these. Free to first request/post. Claimed

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it gone? Cos I'll take it if it aint

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys, it's gone.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is super cool!

Thank you Roog!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    In the spirit of the moment:

Free to good home:

Reading copy of Joyland (paperback) shipped free in the US.
    Thanks again for the reading copy Christine! I am sure my dogs will knock it off the end table a few times while I am reading it too!

Ken

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YW Barlow, glad it made it to you.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Christine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Brice. Hope you find a good job soon.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, my friend!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah best of luck to you Bricey. Sucks you're having to sell but hopefully things turn around for you soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, sorry to hear Brice... sending good vibes your way!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Becca!

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everybody,

1. Signed Scribner 1st edition in Like new condition - 11/22/63 w/ Cemetery Dance Tray Case - $200 (obo)
    (Signed in Alpharetta, Ga during 11/22/63 book Tour)
    2. Cemetery Dance - IT 25th Ann. Gift Edition w/ slip case (Like New Condition) - $100 (obo)
    3. Hodder & Staughton UK 1st - IT (F/F) - $55
    4. Macdonald UK 1st - Skeleton Crew (F/F) - $35

PM if interested, pics, and info
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

One more thing to add.

Grant Signed Limited - Desperation (F/F) w/ Tray case - $200

PM if anyone interested
    SOLD
    Last edited by stevohump; 07-02-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: sold
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I have an extra F/F copy of NOS4A2 signed by Joe Hill - it reads. Joe Hill, Cause Gold don't come off! This is a 1/1.

$50 Plus shipping.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hiya Brice - Sorry to hear that you're needing to consider offloading some of your collectibles - as a avid (rabid?) collector of the odd item I sincerely feel your pain.

All the very best mate !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stevohump View Post
    One more thing to add.

Grant Signed Limited - Desperation (F/F) w/ Tray case - $200

PM if anyone interested
    Damn! What a great price.
    So tempted.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not much left at this point though. First time I looked they had a Lock & Key but now it's gone. A buddy of mine also grabbed an extra PC copy of George R.R. Martin's the Dying of the Light but he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it of course LOL!
    wow - i happened to be online and see the email minutes after it was sent - checked it out and never saw the locke and key or GRRM book
    I had the Locke & Key in my cart. By the time I logged in to pay, it was sold out. Damn.
    Supposedly (we'll see) I got the PC Locke & Key 2 (sorry everybody); never saw a Locke & Key; the GRR Martin was still there at that time, just not one of my interests so I didn't grab it. There were 10-12 titles I believe ... some Dan Simmons, I think maybe a Robert McCammon, some other names I didn't recognize. I almost didn't grab the Joe Hill, but figured what the hell, it was a good price.
    This came in this afternoon; damn nice book, can't beat it for $125!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Hiya Brice - Sorry to hear that you're needing to consider offloading some of your collectibles - as a avid (rabid?) collector of the odd item I sincerely feel your pain.

All the very best mate !!!!!
    Thank you very much, my friend.

Wait! You collect too?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Not much left at this point though. First time I looked they had a Lock & Key but now it's gone. A buddy of mine also grabbed an extra PC copy of George R.R. Martin's the Dying of the Light but he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it of course LOL!
    wow - i happened to be online and see the email minutes after it was sent - checked it out and never saw the locke and key or GRRM book
    I had the Locke & Key in my cart. By the time I logged in to pay, it was sold out. Damn.
    Supposedly (we'll see) I got the PC Locke & Key 2 (sorry everybody); never saw a Locke & Key; the GRR Martin was still there at that time, just not one of my interests so I didn't grab it. There were 10-12 titles I believe ... some Dan Simmons, I think maybe a Robert McCammon, some other names I didn't recognize. I almost didn't grab the Joe Hill, but figured what the hell, it was a good price.
    This came in this afternoon; damn nice book, can't beat it for $125!

Very very nice!

If you rescue me

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I call dibs on the IT gift edition. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by stevohump View Post
    Hi Everybody,

1. Signed Scribner 1st edition in Like new condition - 11/22/63 w/ Cemetery Dance Tray Case - $200 (obo)
    (Signed in Alpharetta, Ga during 11/22/63 book Tour)
    2. Cemetery Dance - IT 25th Ann. Gift Edition w/ slip case (Like New Condition) - $100 (obo)
    3. Hodder & Staughton UK 1st - IT (F/F) - $55
    4. Macdonald UK 1st - Skeleton Crew (F/F) - $35

PM if interested, pics, and info
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you caught that! I know you just asked me about one.

If you rescue me

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I did indeed. Now he just has to answer my PM
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also PMed him about the Desperation. Waiting to hear back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 515 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast