Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 515 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC SALE 1/21 SALE

- S/L Dolans Cadillac 1/1000 (F/F): $385
    - S/L Skeleton Crew 1/1000 (F/F): $650*

* Includes Foldout Poster

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%.

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.
    As always, great prices!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of items. Prices include shipping in the U.S.

Dark Tower Companion, new, 2015 Cemetery Dance edition, signed by Bev Vincent $40
    Stanley Kubrick's The Shining Studies in Horror Trade PB, new, still sealed in shrinkwrap $30 SOLD

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be offline and unable to respond to PM's regarding my books for sale until at least Monday. Thanks! Happy Snowmageddon 2016. :-)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Great idea, Kris! Good luck! It's a beautiful piece and a strong deal at the BIN. Plus, there is your generous offer above of the member discount.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Great idea, Kris! Good luck! It's a beautiful piece and a strong deal at the BIN. Plus, there is your generous offer above of the member discount.
    Thanks!! Already a ton of activity and JUST went up... feeling good on this. REALLY hope to get that 1250.. it is a WONDERFUL piece.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE 1/22 SALE - ADDED ITEMS

- S/L Dolans Cadillac 1/1000 (F): $385

- S/L Skeleton Crew w/limitation page 1/1000 (NF/NF/F): $650 SOLD
    - S/L IT NOT NUMBERED (F - Absolutely FLAWLESS): $900 SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

- S/L Skeleton Crew w/limitation page 1/1000 (F/F/F): $650
    - S/L Six Stories 1/1000 (F): $685
    - S/L IT NOT NUMBERED (F - Absolutely FLAWLESS): $900

That IT will last like... minutes. Great prices there AKC!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Joyland 1st with the CD slipcase. If any members are among the watchers, MP me and we can try to work on a deal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161953766967...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Disappointed as Steve offered this at $75 just a week earlier and when I agreed he replied "I am now keeping this one' only to relist it here using another member.

Best of luck that your agreement goes through (whomever buys this) but I felt obligated to share this with the group.

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Hey folks. I have an old friend who is selling a lot of Cemetery Dance titles. He asked that I share he is selling a gift edition of FULL DARK, NO STARS for $100 if anyone is interested. If so, shoot Steven a message at srjorg2@sbcglobal.net.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your quote of jreitan47 says $100.
    Can you point to the post where it was offered at $75, and if so, PM me with additional info that would confirm an agreed upon (or declined) deal for $75?

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1999.00 + shipping, Dave

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1999.00 + shipping, Dave

I talked with Alan on the phone for quite a while one evening, describing this scene to him so he could create this artwork. I have a signed and dedicated artist proof of it that he sent by way of thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Text from his email dated 12/29:

I'm also unsure what to ask for Full Dark, No Stars. I would at least like to get back what I paid which was $75.00 plus shipping.
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Your quote of jreitan47 says $100.
    Can you point to the post where it was offered at $75, and if so, PM me with additional info that would confirm an agreed upon (or declined) deal for $75?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's sketchy. Lot of wiggle room for the seller, but certainly not cool if they didn't sell at that price.
    I'd recommend you give them a note through our reputation (Feedback Score) with details so that future members can at least consider the information before consummating a purchase from, or sale to the member or their associates.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wishing I had $1999 to spend on art. Such a cool piece above.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I totally agree. It is a beautiful piece!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I totally agree. It is a beautiful piece!
    I think it is a good price too.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE 36 HOUR SALE
    I apologize to the member that initially contacted me about this piece upon receipt. I can't recall who it was. If still interested, send me a PM.
    And that would be I, thanks Tim i am fine with one.

Would absolutely try to get it, but my family is already complaining about the lack of food - LOL
    Good luck with the sale, its a fantastic piece

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/Crew signed ltd at Very Fine Books for $1150....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post

I had a personal email from Emmanuel where he offered that book (plus others) at considerably less than the site price. Still a lot more than AKC's book though.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post

I had a personal email from Emmanuel where he offered that book (plus others) at considerably less than the site price. Still a lot more than AKC's book though.
    Yes, Very Fine Books tends to have premium prices, but in the few times I've bought from him, Emmanual has been very open to negotiation, but still not close to Betts.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

In all truth....Emmanuel is year after year one of my biggest customers at Betts! He obviously has somewhat different clientele than I do at Betts.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    In all truth....Emmanuel is year after year one of my biggest customers at Betts! He obviously has somewhat different clientele than I do at Betts.
    " for love not money" comes to mind....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 515 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 ... LastLast