Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 515 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

DON'T EVER BUY FROM ZUBER. I already told my Zuber horror story here.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Someone on Abe has a PET SEMATARY Uncorrected Galley Proof in 'good' condition, no pictures, for $29.93, if someone wants to take a chance on it.
    Steve, if you post the link I can tell you for sure, but I bought this once before, and it turned out to be the mass market pb. They are a thrift store, and they say they list by isbn, and apparently that is the title of the listing that is generated. I call bullshit on that. In the end I got a refund.

So don’t buy, this is NOT a proof,

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Got it none the less. If it's not I'll make them pay to send it back otherwise I got a great deal

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    And I received a beaten to shit paperback of... wait for it... wolves of the calla
    Now I feel guilty!
    Ha that's what I get for drunkenly reading the thread at night with PayPal hooked up. At least it's going to cost the company to ship it back. You would think they would just cancel the transaction knowing it's fake but I'm okay with that karma

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anyone looking for a british flipback edition of MISERY?

I have one for sale

UGGGG this is killin' me but I don't want to spend an hour looking at old posts... Somebody here (and I think they were relatively new) was definitely asking about these, and this one in particular, in the last couple of months...

I believe that they were commenting that all the ones available online were really expensive and asking if the true value was really hundreds of dollars, and the consensus was that the true value was not really that high but that there just weren't a lot up for sale so all the auto-pricers think it's super valuable when it's not. Then someone posted a picture of their small collection and someone else based in Europe said that they were still being produced for some authors.

This helps, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT??
    Back when we were discussing this topic I think it was Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan) who was looking for one.

I may have been the "relatively new" member you were thinking of, as I'd posted a pic of one in my collecting thread not long before)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn’t there a ‘Kingfan’ looking for that Misery?

Regarding the ‘pet sematary proof’, no need to feel bad, Steve, the thrift store will refund. I don’t think it’s Zuber, but I can’t find them on my phone here. Annoyingly, they will put the same listing up for sale again soon I’m sure.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

DON'T EVER BUY FROM ZUBER. I already told my Zuber horror story here.
    +1! (And 1 & 1 & 1 ...)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one for sale

UGGGG this is killin' me but I don't want to spend an hour looking at old posts... Somebody here (and I think they were relatively new) was definitely asking about these, and this one in particular, in the last couple of months...

I believe that they were commenting that all the ones available online were really expensive and asking if the true value was really hundreds of dollars, and the consensus was that the true value was not really that high but that there just weren't a lot up for sale so all the auto-pricers think it's super valuable when it's not. Then someone posted a picture of their small collection and someone else based in Europe said that they were still being produced for some authors.

Yes, I think that danemark or sweden may still produce this kind of books.
    But they're not in english
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It wasn't me that was looking for the MISERY flipbook. I bought one when it was first published.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Only the most infamous four letters on this forum.
    TMSG 😂
    This must be correct. Well done.

Thanks for the heads up on Zuber, guys.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one for sale

Me. Messaged you direct. Ha!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Wasn’t there a ‘Kingfan’ looking for that Misery?

Regarding the ‘pet sematary proof’, no need to feel bad, Steve, the thrift store will refund. I don’t think it’s Zuber, but I can’t find them on my phone here. Annoyingly, they will put the same listing up for sale again soon I’m sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I have one for sale

Me. Messaged you direct. Ha!

Mystery solved!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fine US 1st Dark Half. Flatsigned with a beauty of a signature $350 shipped
    Cujo 1st inscribed... not perfect but would rate VG++... $290 shipped
    Dead Zone... book is nice... jacket is not great.. $300 shipped

I also have a Carrie 1st. IT has about a 2-2.5" split at the seam in the back paste down... otherwise FINE. It can be repaired (I asked around to a few experts). The jacket is as new... the book is awesome AND signed and dated in the 70's. PM me for more pics and to work out a price
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Fine US 1st Dark Half. Flatsigned with a beauty of a signature $350 shipped
    Cujo 1st inscribed... not perfect but would rate VG++... $290 shipped
    Dead Zone... book is nice... jacket is not great.. $300 shipped

I also have a Carrie 1st. IT has about a 2-2.5" split at the seam in the back paste down... otherwise FINE. It can be repaired (I asked around to a few experts). The jacket is as new... the book is awesome AND signed and dated in the 70's. PM me for more pics and to work out a price
    ALL SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio #41
    Fine condition
    $285 + shipping of your choice (in the U.S)

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

What number is it?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What number is it?
    Updated post. #41

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties - $565 shipped
    Buick 8 S/l - $565 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers in these if anyone needs them. Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties - $565 shipped
    Buick 8 S/l - $565 shipped

SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have a FULL Suntup King Covers Print set. All 37 released so far. With the box AND the best number there is.... #19. Open to offers. Not going to keep going on them. THanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a FULL Suntup King Covers Print set. All 37 released so far. With the box AND the best number there is.... #19. Open to offers. Not going to keep going on them. THanks
    I don't imagine you're going to split them up, but on the off chance you decide to, I really need a replacement for my The Shining paperback print. I messed it up when trying to store it and when I realized it there were no more prints left in mint condition

Please gimme a shout if you decide to separate them!

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping you guys can help me with:

11/22/63. (1st) F/F
    Dead Zone (1st) F/F or NF

THX

Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping you guys can help me with:

11/22/63. (1st) F/F
    Dead Zone (1st) F/F or NF

THX

Are those books you are looking for? You should ask here... King-Books-Items-Wanted
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers in these if anyone needs them. Thx

Just have the Regulators/Desperation set left. Thx!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    For sale:
    Cemetery Dance lettered Night Shift 1100 PayPal friends and family shipped in the United States (when it is released). PM me if interested.
    Bump
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 515 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 ... LastLast