+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444
Results 11,076 to 11,090 of 11090

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads will become famous soon enough Ben Eads will become famous soon enough Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their Salem's Lot Gift Edition from Cemetery Dance for the following?

The Little Sisters of Eluria, Gift Edition. Book and DJ are in Fine Condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Iím looking for a copy of The Bachman Books. US/UK/BCE would all be okay, as long as the book is (N)F/(N)F.

Can anyone help out? Thanks!
    If you still need a Bachman copy, here's a nice BCE for sale. Click HERE.

Michael Jackson Munnecom will become famous soon enough

I already made a deal with Ralph for one. Thanks anyway!

Traveler picon3 will become famous soon enough

Default ...Frankenstein (Signed by Bernie Wrightson); Introduction by Stephen King 1983 HC

Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein Published in 1983 by Mead-Dodd with introduction by Stephen King. Teal boards with burgundy quarter wrap. Gold embossed on front board and on spine without any loss of embossing. Stated "First Edition" on copyright page. Precedes the much more common Miller reprint from 1995 by 12 years. Inscribed to me at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC in 1996 on front free illustrated endpaper in silver ink. Dustjacket in amazingly good condition with only minute wear at the head of the spine. Fine in Near Fine Dustjacket. Asking $275 shipped via USPS priority mail/insured (boxed, bubblewrap, packing peanuts). Long history on eBay as picon3 dating back to 2000. 100% positive feedback. Long time King collector selling collection. Paypal, money order, or personal check OK. Thanks for looking, Paul~
    Last edited by picon3; 03-13-2019 at 09:31 AM. Reason: added additional information

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never seen this book. Really really cool

Default ...Frankenstein (Signed by Bernie Wrightson); Introduction by Stephen King 1983 HC

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Never seen this book. Really really cool

Default ...Long Time Collector Selling Collection

Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~

The Stand inscribed to me-SOLD
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter SOLD
    Cujo SOLD
    Danse Macabre
    The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger inscribed by Stephen King to me with additional flat signature by Michael Whelan. This copy with a new dustjacket from Grant on the book. SOLD
    Different Seasons
    Chistine
    Pet Sematary (rare 1st impression of the dustjacket with 1983 error in regards to Tabitha King's novel; later states of first edition corrected to 1983). SOLD
    Cycle of the Werewolf inscribed by Bernie Wrightson to me Land of Enchantment
    (Unusual in that the spine is NOT faded and there is virtually no wear to the dustjacket except a minute amount at the tips).
    The Talisman (Donald M. Grant Gift Edition in Slipcase) inscribed by Peter Straub, Bernie Wrightson, Ned Dameron, Stephen Gervais, Rick Berry, and Don Maitz all to me.
    The Talisman inscribed by Peter Straub to me.
    Skeleton Crew inscribed by Stephen King to me.
    It SOLD
    The Eyes of the Dragon SOLD
    Misery
    The Dark Tower II:
    The Drawing of the Three inscribed by Stephen King and Phil Hale to me.
    The Tommyknockers
    The Dark Half
    The Stand: The Complete & Uncut Edition inscribed by Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson to me.
    Four Past Midnight
    Needful Things
    The Dark Tower III: The Wastelands inscribed by Stephen King and Ned Dameron to me.
    Gerald's Game
    Dolores Claiborne
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes inscribed by Stephen King to me.
    Insomnia
    Rose Madder
    Desperation
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizards and Glass inscribed by Stephen King and Dave McKean to me with additional sketch by McKean. SOLD
    Bag of Bones
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Hearts in Atlantis
    From a Buick 8
    On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
    Dreamcatcher
    The Green Mile
    Black House inscribed by Peter Straub to me.
    From a Buick 8
    Everythingís Eventual
    Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition (shrinkwrapped) Donald M. Grant SOLD
    Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah Artist Edition (shrinkwrapped) Donald M. Grant SOLD
    Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower Artist Edition (shrinkwrapped) Donald M. Grant SOLD
    Just After Sunset
    The Little Sisters of Eluria #1535/4000 signed by Whelan Donald M. Grant
    Full Dark, No Stars
    Blockade Billy
    The Dark Tower:
    The Wind Through the Keyhole (shrinkwrapped) Donald M. Grant
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Joyland: The Illustrated Edition
    The Wind Through the Keyhole Scribner

Richard Bachman

Thinner inscribed by Stephen King with very rare promotional band; inscription by King in which he states that Bachman is dead so he is signing for him. Amazing! SOLD
    The Bachman Books: Four Early Novels by Stephen King
    The Regulators
    Blaze
    Last edited by picon3; Yesterday at 07:07 AM. Reason: copied

Thanks to everyone that has sent me private messages since I posted the collection. I have photos available and will have prices later tonight. I will follow up with PMs. Thanks again, Paul~

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hollow king
    Contact me at pasiuk57@ gmail.com

Traveler willybusmc is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joyland Collector

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.
    Does this interest you?

Traveler willybusmc is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone!

Does this interest you?
    That interests me greatly. However, knowing the rough market value on a lettered Joyland, it is far, far out of my price range. Eventually, I would absolutely love to own one though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444