Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to buy your copy of Eyes of the Dragon but money's a little too tight right now and I don't want to sell other pieces of my collection (also because I simply don't have that much really valuable stuff)...

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's some pictures of the others I'm selling.

Also I am not charging for shipping in the US, and I might barter. Just pm me.

Geoff

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

some more pics.

btw, notice there is some wear on the second talisman picture (I never even noticed it before) anyway this one I'm sure I'll barter for because it's not in Fine condition like the others. But everything else about the Talisman is in fine condition.

If you need more pictures, let me know.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry to keep cluttering this post, but I am selling a lot right now, because I need the funds bad.

Two more:

Dolan's Cadillac - 1 of 1,000 signed/numbered copies $250 - SOLD!
    and
    Joe Hill Heart Shaped Box - Numbered/Signed Proof $450 (my favorite Joe Hill item) (I dropped the price!)
    Joe Hill - Locke & Key Signed/Limited from Sub Press $250 (at cost)

Geoff

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Default from million dollar books to $8 ones

hi all,

just found an extra copy of this hilarious book with the amusing King endorsement on the cover "Great F*cking Book!"

I can post it out to anyone who would like it for $8.00 total.

PM if interested

Last edited by Darkmaniscoming; 09-02-2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: forgot pic

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok all, I'm torn over this but I guess it's gotta go..... Looking to off load a good portion of my collection. I sure I will try to by it back in the future but as for now I'm ready to take a loss to put it up so here it goes.

I would like to sell this as in bulk and split the shipping but if no one bites I may break it up. PM me with offers if interested even for in individual books just in case I do break it up. I will give the sale of the collection 2-4 weeks before breaking it up so here is the list(all in fine shape unless otherwise noted). I have pics of most of these in my gallery collection folder.

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464
    DT III #1067
    ES (German bootleg IT)
    Desperation #1032
    SOD I #434
    From a Buick #374
    Black House # 328
    The Talisman #478(bump on the upper right of slip case)
    Regulators PC (check made out to Roland LaBay for $75)
    Insomnia #695
    Prime Evil #837
    Eyes of the Dragon #929
    Postscripts #10 Signed by SK and others no slipcase
    Boarderlands 5 #127
    The Dead Zone 1993 edition w/case from collector
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 1 of 26 signed by SK (rebinded by Tim Miller)
    Salems Lot (1 of 600 not signed in case from collector case hase bump on topr right and bottom right book is fine)
    H&S Just after Sunset Limited
    VG condition Fantasy & Science Fiction set of the DTI (all 5 mags)
    DT I w/case from collector (Second Edition)
    DT II-VII (IV w/case from collector and signed by SK with Tic and program from the 3 Kings event in DC)
    SOD II (will contact CD to transfer order to your name)
    Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance #464 (will contact CD to transfer order to your name)

Looking for $6500. Thanks,

EMM aka Kevin

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i have a signed/limited skeleton crew for sale. published by scream press and signed by king and artist j.k. potter. complete with fold out poster. in fine unread condition. i just uploaded 3 photos in my COLLECTIONS gallery page. PM me if interested,or else to ebay it will go. thx.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Ok breaking it up

Ok, looks like I'll have to break these up so here's the list make offers if your interested.

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464 and Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance #464 (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) $2650
    DT III #1067 $400
    ES (German bootleg IT) $650
    Desperation #1032 $450
    SOD I #434 and SOD II (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) $700
    From a Buick #374 $500
    Black House # 328 $300
    The Talisman #478(bump on the upper right of slip case) $550
    Regulators PC (check made out to Roland LaBay for $75) $700
    Insomnia #695 $500
    Prime Evil #837 $400
    Eyes of the Dragon #929 $700
    VG condition Fantasy & Science Fiction set of the DTI (all 5 mags) $125

Selling as a set $600
    DT II-VII (IV w/case from collector and signed by SK with Tic and program from the 3 Kings event in DC)

If you are interested in the books below make an offer.
    Boarderlands 5 #127
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 1 of 26 signed by SK (rebinded by Tim Miller)
    Salems Lot (1 of 600 not signed in case from collector case hase bump on topr right and bottom right book is fine)

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Default signed books for sale King McCammon Burgess

I'm offering this package to DT members for a good deal before it hits ebay as I need space, money and a new rocket ship to send a friend of mine to another planet.....

There are two of three "signed" King books I recently picked up. I am keeping one and putting these two in this group. I personally am not positive that either are 100% real but you can check the EBay BS thread here as there are close ups of them as well as various peoples open opinions as well as my own honest thoughts as well as some provenance of no real value. If either are in fact real then the deal is really sweet.......however know what you are doing cause there's no bitching after....

1. Signed (?) Deloris Claiborne 1/1 US HC near mint with minimal wear
    (ricky may say otherwise...

2. Signed (?) Plume Waste Lands TSC no number line which makes it reprint I believe. general exterior reading wear but very decent, complete and clean.

3. Robert R. McCammon ~MINE signed first edition with bump to bottom corner and remainder mark on top very good otherwise..
    DEFINITELY REAL SIGNATURE

4. Anthony Burgess ~ Kingdom of the Wicked Leather signed Franklin Library first edition....author of the "Clockwork Orange" one of the greatest books ever....book is mint but has a pen scribble on page 23 (picture) made by some idiot that should be executed.
    Didn't post signature as IT IS REAL FOR SURE.

All 4 books for $200 including shipping to anywhere in NORTH America.
    I will consider overseas but I only ship boxed insured with tracking so shipping to some countries will be too sick.

Look at the pictures and questions welcome.

Paypal only ....PM me ASAP as if no one cares immediately to ebay they go.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post

1. Signed (?) Deloris Claiborne 1/1 US HC near mint with minimal wear
    (ricky may say otherwise...

It's the collector OCD in me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Just having fun Ricky...LOL

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, looks like I'll have to break these up so here's the list make offers if your interested.

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464 and Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance #464 (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) $2650
    DT III #1067 $400
    ES (German bootleg IT) $650
    Desperation #1032 $450
    SOD I #434 and SOD II (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) $700
    From a Buick #374 $500
    Black House # 328 $300
    The Talisman #478(bump on the upper right of slip case) $550
    Regulators PC (check made out to Roland LaBay for $75) $700 SOLD
    Insomnia #695 $500
    Prime Evil #837 $400
    Eyes of the Dragon #929 $700 SOLD
    VG condition Fantasy & Science Fiction set of the DTI (all 5 mags) $125

Selling as a set $600

If you are interested in the books below make an offer.
    Boarderlands 5 #127

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I had my eye on that Regulators....

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I also have my eye on that Joe Hill signed ARC...

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys - might be looking to sell my 1st edition 'Salem's Lot in an attempt to fund the purchase of an even nicer copy.

Condition is NF/NF. Book has light rubs to spine ends. Jacket has light rubbing/creasing to spine ends. Otherwise, its just about fine.

$725 shipped within North America, $775 shipped to the rest of the world.

PM me.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Hey peeps!

I just put an auction on ebay for two tickets to the New York event. The proceeds are gong to my breast cancer walk!

Bid soon, bid much, bid often!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

These are what I have left, and all the prices have been reduced. If you want to see pictures look in the last two pages or contact me. Thanks!

Eyes of the Dragon $675
    Joe Hill Heart Shaped Box - Numbered/Signed Proof $400
    Joe Hill - Locke & Key Signed/Limited from Sub Press $225
    Geoff

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    These are what I have left, and all the prices have been reduced. If you want to see pictures look in the last two pages or contact me. Thanks!

Eyes of the Dragon $675
    Joe Hill Heart Shaped Box - Numbered/Signed Proof $400
    Joe Hill - Locke & Key Signed/Limited from Sub Press $225
    Reduced yet again! (I am very desperate right now)

Eyes of the Dragon $600 - SOLD
    Joe Hill - Locke & Key Signed/Limited from Sub Press $200
    Geoff

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few books i woud like to find new homes for. Make me any reasonable offer and it won't be refused. I just don't have the room for these extra copies anymore, right now theyare just taking up space in my closet. The little bit of extra cash would be nice but i will trade, looking for 1st/1st Uk editions, i have about half of them so i still need quite a few. I will even trade for gift editions, never been into them to much so i don't have most of them. Just shoot me an email or PM and we will work it out.
    rrdunaway@msn.com

gguthrie I'll trade you all of these for that eyes of the dragon !!!!!

US FIRST EDITIONS
    these are true 1st/1st editions, all in good to very good condition with unclipped jackets.
    Talisman
    Duma Key
    Pet Sematary
    Faithful
    Regulators
    Desperation
    Secret Windows
    On Writing
    Green Mile paperback in a slipcase
    Lisey's Story
    Dark Tower 5 (4 copies)
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Others

The Gunslinger 3rd edition
    DT 1-3 Grant set in slip case still shrink wrapped
    Bare Bones first edition
    Bare Bones S/L w/ hologram on cover of book
    LSOE gift ediiton

Non-Stephen King

Tabitha King-- 4th printing of Candles Burning SIGNED

Owen King-- 1st/1st of We're All in This Together SIGNED

Norman Partridge- Dark Harvest , 2000 copies, SIGNED limited edition

When Dark Descends- #328 of 500 SIGNED by Charles Grant, Thomas Monteleone and Gary Braunbeck

Roll Them Bones #566 of 750 copies David Niall Wilson SIGNED

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    gguthrie I'll trade you all of these for that eyes of the dragon !!!!!
    lol, tempting: but no I need the money.
    Geoff

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Breast Cancer Art Auction
    CHeck out this thread for some cool original art by Ned Dameron and soon to be Phil Hale

and check out my ebay link for tickets to the New York Under the Dome tour!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, I too have a set of the NY tickets on auction.

If my auction ends with a bidder, I will donate $50 to your cause.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

My Mood
    Lurking

That's cool Rick, thanks!!!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Rick... this is awesome. So cool of you.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast