Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 515 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Eddy - Yeah, eric right, you need a couple more posts and then you'll be able to use the PM ( private message ) feature to send a note to those members.

Welcome to the site.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EddyRawlea View Post
    hello,
    I would like to buy the shining ex library from the one list
    and the gunslinger second printing from the other post
    (doesn't say how much $$ for that one)

I'm new and dont know how to buy things here?
    Is this an auction or?
    Can somebody tell me please? Thanks
    Ed
    Welcome Ed

Sorry The Shining already sold. I forgot to remove that one from my list.

If you see anything else on the list just let me know. 10% of the sale amount goes to two foundations we support through this site.

After tonight the items are being moved to Ebay.

Post a few more times and it will open your PM option for sending messages.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collection for sale!

Ok all, I'm torn over this but I guess it's gotta go..... Looking to off load a good portion of my collection. I sure I will try to by it back in the future but as for now I'm ready to take a loss to put it up so here it goes.

I would like to sell this as in bulk and split the shipping but if no one bites I may break it up. PM me with offers if interested even for in individual books just in case I do break it up. I will give the sale of the collection 2-4 weeks before breaking it up so here is the list(all in fine shape unless otherwise noted). I have pics of most of these in my gallery collection folder.

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464
    DT III #1067
    ES (German bootleg IT)
    Desperation #1032
    SOD I #434
    From a Buick #374
    Black House # 328
    The Talisman #478(bump on the upper right of slip case)
    Regulators PC (check made out to Roland LaBay for $75)
    Insomnia #695
    Prime Evil #837
    Eyes of the Dragon #929
    Postscripts #10 Signed by SK and others no slipcase
    Boarderlands 5 #127
    The Dead Zone 1993 edition w/case from collector
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 1 of 26 signed by SK (rebinded by Tim Miller)
    Salems Lot (1 of 600 not signed in case from collector case hase bump on topr right and bottom right book is fine)
    H&S Just after Sunset Limited
    VG condition Fantasy & Science Fiction set of the DTI (all 5 mags)
    DT I w/case from collector (Second Edition)
    DT II-VII (IV w/case from collector and signed by SK with Tic and program from the 3 Kings event in DC)

Looking for $7500, will consider offers. Thanks,

EMM aka Kevin

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

FINAL HOURS

Updated: $75 donated to The Foundation and $75 donated to Neraks Cancer Fundraiser

5% of final sale money after 3 days goes to THE FOUNDATION Fundraiser
    ALSO
    5% of final sale money after 3 days goes to Neraks Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Will gladly take and send pictures of any book your interested in. Shipping and Insurance is FREE for US shipping. Will ship across the pond. Just ask for $ amount.

Send PM of your request

I think you will find the prices very reasonable on this long list:

Ed Miller remarqued Colorado Kid $125 (see remarques in post above 3 to choose from) Not many of these done by artist Ed Miller

He is Legend S/L #469 w/beveled slipcase $205 (not a bad price)

The Gunslinger (Viking) with full number line. Looks unread $55

Drawing of the Three 1st edition Grant signed by Phil Hale $80 (took out of shrink just for Phil to sign)

Peter Straub S/L matching number set In The Night Room & Lost Boy Lost Girl matching numbers 91 $105

Carrie 1st Edition x-library in complete intact jacket $350 (The last page in the book where the pocket used to be was taken out. Purchased this from Stu at Betts sometime ago. Not a bad condition copy for the price. Must see to appreciate) another fantastic starter copy for the price. (see pictures of Carrie in above post)

The Stand x-library true 1st edition no jacket. In very nice shape for an X-lib $30

Storm of the Century Very FINE in very FINE jacket. Never read $20

Danse Macabre RRD281 true 1st A few small brown markings on very top of book. Otherwise a very nice copy for $35

S/L Night Vision 5 #762 $195 kept in plastic

Secret Windows (red leather edition) two very small marks on red leather. Nice condition $25

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop-up mint $20 (first edition still in original plastic)

S/L Prime Evil #974 mint $295

Cycle of the Werewolf 1 of 7500 signed by Bernie Wrightson in slipcase. Dust jacket has normal spotting. Very nice kept copy. $250

Wizard and Glass 1st Edition Grant $125 (read once, very nice shape kept in plastic) also includes an extra WAG jacket never been put on a book still in tube.

The Bachman Books (1st edition paperback) 1 bend on back cover 2 small spine spots. $10

Postscripts #10 hardcover trade edition true 1st $20 (never read)

Insomnia white top jacket true 1st $8

The Gunslinger Born hardcover 1st edition mint $16 (still in original shrink)

Cemetery Dance Fall 1992 #14 magazine with Chattery Teeth $20 (nice condition)

Fear Itself (2 copies) $20 each

Stephen King Trivia book hardcover $12

Camp Stalag Bill Walker 1 of 1000 signed (2 copies) $15

Christopher Golden Wildwood Road (dedicated to Charles Grant) $10

Dark Harvest Norman Partridge signed limited 1 of 2000 $15

Sinister Purposes Gary Raisor $10

Poes Lighthouse 1 of 1000 signed by all contributors $25

S/L Obsessions #230 (small tear on cover) $35

Darker Simon Clark 1 of 1000 signed $15

The Long Last Call John Skip 1 of 750 signed $15

Revenant Savior Dominick Cancilla 1 of 750 signed $15

Mad Dogs Brian Hodge 1 0f 1000 signed $15

The Necromancer Douglas Clegg 1 of 1500 signed $15

Destinations Unknown Gary Braunbeck 1 of 1000 signed $15

Four Octobers Rick Hautala 1 of 750 signed by Rick and artist Glenn Chadbourne $20

Prodigal Blues Gary Braunbeck 1 of 1000 signed $15

The Other End John Shirley 1 of 1000 signed $15

Harvest Moon James Moore 1 of 750 signed $15

Development Hell Mick Garris 1 of 750 signed $15

Until She Sleeps Tim Lebbon 1 of 1000 signed $15

Wild Things Douglas Clegg 1 of 1500 signed $15

Sinister Purposes S/L #545 signed by all contributors $20

Black Fire James Kidman 1 of 750 signed $15

Dark Arts John Pelan $10

Remembering Reagan true 1st printing with full number line and certificate 1/25000 $20

Remembering Reagan 2nd printing with signed certificate 1/25000 $10

An American Life true 1st edition (jacket is price clipped) $15
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 08-30-2009 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Updated list and donation amount

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$75 donated to The Foundation

$75 donated to Neraks Cancer Fundraiser

Thank you everyone. This has been fun and the donation dollars are going to an awesome cause.

Matt & Karen: Sending you PM's on how to get the donations your way

It's time to close the door on my closet. We will have to do this again.

Take care

Ralph Mulleins

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Raplh. I'm glad it went so nicely for you.

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

That's very generous of you, Ralph.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

THANKS AGAIN, my Friend!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found a nice 1st edition of the Shining at a used book store here in London yesterday that I grabbed to upgrade my current copy, which I will now offer to you guys!

Heres the description from the seller when I originally bought this one:

Stephen King. The Shining. Doubleday 1977. First Edition. Very Good / Very Good+. This a US First Edition (stated) with the R49 print code on page 447 as required. Book has a slight lean with light rubbing to the cloth at the head and tail of the spine. Edges of text block are a little dust soiled. Small rough patch to the top right of the FEP (probably due to a price sticker removal). One of the nicest examples I have seen of what is a very fragile DJ. There is some overall light creasing/soiling though no tears or rubs that I can see. There is a large brown stain on the rear flap. $8.95 price is intact. Taken directly from my own collection. REFC321
    The seller always under-grades his books I find, so I'd actually rate this one closer to NF-/NF-. I'm asking $210 shipped (what I paid).

I also have a red leather copy of Carrie, in just about perfect condition. $30 shipped for that one.

PM me!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK all, I'm torn over this but I guess it's gotta go..... Looking to off load a good portion of my collection. I sure I will try to buy it back in the future but as for now I'm ready to take a loss, so here it goes.

I would like to sell this as in bulk and split the shipping but if no one bites I may break it up. PM me with offers if interested even for in individual books just in case I do break it up. I will give the sale of the collection 2-4 weeks before breaking it up so here is the list(all in fine shape unless otherwise noted). I have pics of most of these in my gallery collection folder.

Great opportunity for someone!

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464
    DT III #1067
    ES (German bootleg IT)
    Desperation #1032
    SOD I #434
    From a Buick #374
    Black House # 328
    The Talisman #478(bump on the upper right of slip case)
    Regulators PC (check made out to Roland LaBay for $75)
    Insomnia #695
    Prime Evil #837
    Eyes of the Dragon #929
    Postscripts #10 Signed by SK and others no slipcase
    Borderlands 5 #127
    The Dead Zone 1993 edition w/case from collector
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 1 of 26 signed by SK (rebounded by Tim Miller)
    Salem's Lot (1 of 600 not signed in case from collector case has bump on topr right and bottom right book is fine)
    H&S Just after Sunset Limited
    VG condition Fantasy & Science Fiction set of the DTI (all 5 mags)
    DT I w/case from collector (Second Edition)
    DT II-VII (First Editions) (IV w/case from collector and signed by SK with Tic and program from the 3 Kings event in DC)

Looking for $7500, offers welcomed. Thanks,

EMM aka Kevin

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it will be more work, but it is unlikely that anybody here (or on ebay) is going to buy the whole collection.

The only way you are going to sell the collection as a whole is if you sell it to a dealer or reseller, and then you are going to get half of what it is worth.

You need to break it up and put individual prices on it to get the most out of your sale. I would not bother waiting the two weeks.

JMO

(and I am not just saying that because I am interested in a couple of the items)
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Tippy (although I would definitely buy the whole lot if I had the money...)

Good luck!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also agree. You might contact Stu Tinker at Bett's in Bangor. He also does consignments and he typically gets people to pay a higher price than what books go for on this forum or even on eBay.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with tippy. Trying to sell in-toto will fetch you far less than your 7.5K price.
    I really don't think if sold separately you will get your asking price. The market is soft and saturated. Only the most unique King items fetch a high price.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah...the $7500 isn't extreme or anything, but it is toward the top of what those are worth as a group. With a bulk discount you might entice someone who already owns a few of those items, or a new collector who wants to jump in with both feet.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    $75 donated to The Foundation

$75 donated to Neraks Cancer Fundraiser
    Ralph Mulleins
    Ralph, what wonderful gifts to two deserving causes. Very cool of you.

Kevin, good luck with the sale. Hope all is well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I moved my 1st edition Shining over to the Horror Mall auction site. Opening bid of $199 including shipping!

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...uction_details

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Hello all,

Back from Phish tour around the country for the past 3 months. Re-listing some of my books previously for sale, now with lower prices. Hopefully some of these will sell, enabling me to continue living and paying bills until I find a job and a place to live. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing well!

$2750 Skeleton Crew Lettered
    $2750 Danse Macabre Lettered
    $2100 From A Buick 8 Lettered
    $750 Plant II Unsigned Proof
    $750 Plant III Unsigned Proof
    $1000 Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Signed/Limited
    $900 Regulators Signed/Limited (Small bump to corner of box)
    $500 Secretary of Dreams Signed/Limited
    $750 Eyes of the Dragon Signed/Limited
    $500 Quietly Now Lettered

$1550 Secretary of Dreams I Lettered
    $1550 Secretary of Dreams II Lettered
    (Mindy will transfer ownership of my YET TO BE RELEASED copies.) Come on folks, spin the big CD wheel!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Bob, welcome back!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Thanks Karen, long time no talk.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    Hello all,

Back from Phish tour around the country for the past 3 months. Re-listing some of my books previously for sale, now with lower prices. Hopefully some of these will sell, enabling me to continue living and paying bills until I find a job and a place to live. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing well!

$2750 Skeleton Crew Lettered
    $2750 Danse Macabre Lettered
    $2100 From A Buick 8 Lettered
    $750 Plant II Unsigned Proof
    $750 Plant III Unsigned Proof
    $1000 Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Signed/Limited
    $900 Regulators Signed/Limited (Small bump to corner of box)
    $500 Secretary of Dreams Signed/Limited
    $750 Eyes of the Dragon Signed/Limited
    $500 Quietly Now Lettered

$1550 Secretary of Dreams I Lettered
    $1550 Secretary of Dreams II Lettered
    (Mindy will transfer ownership of my YET TO BE RELEASED copies.) Come on folks, spin the big CD wheel!
    wow, where were you when i was bidding on the plant on ebay..... i just dropped 4300 for the set.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob-

Welcome back! I want that Lettered Skeleton Crew, but without a job myself... sigh

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    Thanks Karen, long time no talk.

yeah, it's been awhile!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few items up for sale, as I need the cash (again). All are Signed/Numbered editions.

Regulators $925 - SOLD!
    Eyes of the Dragon $700
    Wizard & Glass UK $450 - SOLD
    Rose Madder UK $400 - SOLD

And I still am offering The Talisman for $600

All are in Fine condition/unread

Here's some Regulators images. And I'll try to get some pictures of the others up.

btw, I am also listing these on eBay, so if you want them grab them here. I will not charge shipping on any of the books in the US.
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's one of my grails. I finally got it a year ago thanks to Terry and Tomas (The Collector)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 515 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast