2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395
Results 9,851 to 9,872 of 9872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice swintek is on a distinguished road swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron
    This request should be in the wanted thread, not the for sale thread.
    Your post will be moved shortly.

Gunslinger Apprentice swintek is on a distinguished road swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

Okey Dokey, Chief.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Ron
    This request should be in the wanted thread, not the for sale thread.
    Your post will be moved shortly.
    YOUR post will be moved shortly! Grrrrrr. *angry face*

Demon of the Prim Joe315 has a spectacular aura about Joe315 has a spectacular aura about Joe315 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I am surprised as well. I have no problems with flipping but at least follow the request of the publisher.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May I ask what was the requet from the publisher?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I took the liberty of moving several posts to a hidden area of the site. They are not deleted, just hidden.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Asleep

I took the liberty of moving several posts to a hidden area of the site. They are not deleted, just hidden.
    Great Job!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Senior Haven Fundraiser T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    May I ask what was the requet from the publisher?
    Yes, you can.

"They float, Georgie. They float... And when you're down here with me, you'll float too!"

Guardian of the Beam Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a CD EOW slipcase available if anyone is in need of one.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is just really nice racerx45 is just really nice racerx45 is just really nice racerx45 is just really nice racerx45 is just really nice racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good Call
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    Roland Deschain

Guardian of the Beam Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have a CD EOW slipcase available if anyone is in need of one.
    Snagged!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice TravelinJack will become famous soon enough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Letters From Hell S/L Broadside they are looking to sell?

My Collection

WTB:
    Cujo S/L
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered
    Ready Player One Lettered
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I got an email from Camelot Books yesterday that they had one to sell. $500 I think.

Gunslinger Apprentice TravelinJack will become famous soon enough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I got an email from Camelot Books yesterday that they had one to sell. $500 I think.
    Is that a good price for it? I can't recall the list price on it.

My Collection

WTB:
    Cujo S/L
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Per the catalog, list price was $125.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Per the catalog, list price was $125.

John
    Oh right. I need to get used to referencing the catalog. Thank you.

My Collection

WTB:
    Cujo S/L
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered
    Mister Slaughter S/L

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Unframed should be about $250-$300. Framed would be more depending on the frame.

You might want to try posting in this thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/King-Books-Items-Wanted
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Br!an had one for sale - not sure if its gone now though
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think Br!an had one for sale - not sure if its gone now though
    I sold it to burial.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Gunslinger Apprentice AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone missed out on the Vincent Chong Dark Tower framed artwork (limited to only 19 pieces) a while back and is interested in it shoot me a PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395