Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 515 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler dgraham42 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dgraham42 View Post
    I've got a S/L copy of the Centipede Press IT, #631, Looking for $1900
    ? They never did that book. Cemetery Dance did mate!
    So true. I guess that's just a sign that's it's too early & I need more coffee. ;-)

It is in fact a Cemetery Dance S/L. I sold the Centipede Press S/L 'Salem's Lot a few years ago.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

EDITED WITH EXTRA ITEMS - I am parting with most of my collection. Below are a few S/Ls and Lettereds for sale - I will likely part with others so if you're missing a S/L or Lettered just let me know.

DTI - number 294/500 $4995
    DT II - 525/800 $900
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTIV - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $500
    DTVI - 525/1400 $500
    DTVII - 525/1500 $500
    The Little Sisters of Eluria - 523/1520 $700
    Wind Through The Keyhole - 523/800 SOLD
    'Salem's Lot (Centipede Press) S/L SOLD
    Eyes Of The Dragon - Red Numbered SOLD
    The Regulators SOLD
    Desperation / The Regulators UK S/L Set HOLD
    IT With Matching Artwork Portfolio $2750
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L and Deluxe S/L Matching set with aftermarket Slipcases (I have never seen another matching pair) - $1300
    From a Buick 8 S/L $550
    The Girl Who Loves Tom Gordon Pop-Up S/L - $1200
    Under The Dome S/L with CD Traycase - $475
    Billy Blockade S/L - $750

I Also have LETTERED - IT (with triple remarque) SOLD , Doctor Sleep (with triple remarque), Secretary of Dreams Vol1 and Vol2 Matching Set, Skeleton Crew Zippered, The Shining (SubPress), Billy Blockade, Carrie PS SOLD Thinner PS, Skeleton Crew PS, Faithful - Lettered Wooden Slipcase
    LETTERED PUBLISHER'S COPY Riding The Bullet HOLD, From A Buick 8, Full Dark No Stars.

Please note I am UK based but I will contribute partly to shipping internationally. PM if interested.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    EDITED WITH EXTRA ITEMS - I am parting with most of my collection. Below are a few S/Ls and Lettereds for sale - I will likely part with others so if you're missing a S/L or Lettered just let me know.

DT II - 525/800 $900
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTIV - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $500
    DTVI - 525/1400 $500
    DTVII - 525/1500 $500
    The Regulators SOLD
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L and Deluxe S/L Matching set with aftermarket Slipcases (I have never seen another matching pair) - $1300
    From a Buick 8 S/L $550

I Also have LETTERED - IT (with triple remarque), Doctor Sleep (with triple remarque), Secretary of Dreams Vol1 and Vol2 Matching Set, Skeleton Crew Zippered, The Shining (SubPress), Billy Blockade, Matching Set - (Carrie PS, Thinner PS, Skeleton Crew PS), Faithful - Lettered Wooden Slipcase
    LETTERED PUBLISHER'S COPY Riding The Bullet, From A Buick 8, Full Dark No Stars.

Please note I am UK based but I will contribute partly to shipping internationally. PM if interested.
    I think Kris was looking for a lettered IT the other day... Not sure how the remarques will play into it but man I bet they are awesome.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

DT II - 525/800 $900
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTIV - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $500
    DTVI - 525/1400 $500
    DTVII - 525/1500 $500
    The Regulators SOLD
    From a Buick 8 S/L $550

I Also have LETTERED - IT (with triple remarque), Doctor Sleep (with triple remarque), Secretary of Dreams Vol1 and Vol2 Matching Set, Skeleton Crew Zippered, The Shining (SubPress), Billy Blockade, Matching Set - (Carrie PS, Thinner PS, Skeleton Crew PS), Faithful - Lettered Wooden Slipcase
    LETTERED PUBLISHER'S COPY Riding The Bullet, From A Buick 8, Full Dark No Stars.

I think Kris was looking for a lettered IT the other day... Not sure how the remarques will play into it but man I bet they are awesome.
    Thanks bro! I caught it and Jon has it on hold for me Cheers~~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

EDITED WITH ADDED EXTRA ITEMS - MANY MORE TO BE ADDED

DTI - number 294/500 $4995 SOLD
    DT II - 525/800 $900
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTIV - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $500
    DTVI - 525/1400 $500
    DTVII - 525/1500 $500
    The Little Sisters of Eluria - 523/1520 $700 SOLD
    The Regulators SOLD
    Desperation / The Regulators UK S/L Set $575 Some bumps and stratches to the slipcase
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L and Deluxe S/L Matching set with aftermarket Slipcases (I have never seen another matching pair) - $1100
    From a Buick 8 S/L $550 SOLD
    The Girl Who Loves Tom Gordon Pop-Up S/L - $1200 ON HOLD
    Billy Blockade S/L - $750 ON HOLD

I Also have LETTERED - IT (with triple remarque) SOLD , Doctor Sleep (with triple remarque), Secretary of Dreams Vol1 and Vol2 Matching Set, Skeleton Crew Zippered, The Shining (SubPress), Billy Blockade, Carrie PS SOLD, Thinner PS, Skeleton Crew PS, Faithful - Lettered Wooden Slipcase ON HOLD, The Talisman SOLD , Dolan's Cadillac SOLD, Joyland, The Dark Man ON HOLD, Cujo SOLD

PLEASE NOTE I CAN ONLY EXCEPT STANDARD PAYPAL PLUS 4% AFTER A WARNING FROM PAYPAL

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Send you yesterday a PM....did you read it?
    P2

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to generate funds for a few other giant irons in the fire. All prices PP F/F and include shipping from Australia. PM me with your email for photographs, etc.

- Dolan's Cadillac S/L marbled boards numbered / 250. Fine with after-market Jeff Whiley slipcase (grey with pictures of three Cadillacs). Tiny chip in leather at spine tip: $610 shipped.

- Thinner US 1st. Fine (looks unread) in NF+ DJ (beautiful copy in after-market slipcase with "Richard Bachman" printed on it): $165 shipped.

- Postscripts 10 S/L /300 unnumbered variant, in after-market plain black slipcase: [B] SOLD

Apologies for cluttering the thread with pics (still haven't worked out how to successfully post a "spoiler")

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Updated with new listings -

I am selling some of my collection, due to needed funds.

Joyland with Collectors slipcase - #93 - $350
    Regulators - #239 - $900
    The Stand - #595 - $2,000
    Blockade Billy - #271 - $750
    Hearts in Suspension with program - $325
    It 25th Anniversary Edition - #692 - $1,400
    Salem’s Lot Dolso case with Ned Dameron art - Letter Q - $350

SOLD - IT Gift Edition with Erin Wells remarque titled “A view of Derry” - $650

Please PM if you are interested, or would like pictures. All books are in F/F condition.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice art !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Updated with new listings -

I am selling some of my collection, due to needed funds.

Joyland with Collectors slipcase - #93 - $350
    Regulators - #239 - $900
    The Stand - #595 - $2,000
    Blockade Billy - #271 - $750
    Hearts in Suspension with program - $325
    It 25th Anniversary Edition - #692 - $1,400
    Salem’s Lot Dolso case with Ned Dameron art - Letter Q - $350

SOLD - IT Gift Edition with Erin Wells remarque titled “A view of Derry” - $650

Please PM if you are interested, or would like pictures. All books are in F/F condition.
    Wow that Salem's Lot with the Dameron art blows me away SWEET!!!!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Wow that Salem's Lot with the Dameron art blows me away SWEET!!!!
    Yeah it is.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian D...sent you a PM

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of non King books ( is this blasphemous? )
    The Exorcist/Legion S/L published by Cemetery Dance. #74/750 Book is fine, slipcase has minor shelf wear. Signed by William Peter Blatty.
    Psycho 35th Anniversary S/L #455/500. Book is fine, slipcase has minor shelf wear. Published by Gauntlet Publications. Signed by Robert Bloch and Richard Matheson.
    PayPal F&F preferred or add 3% Please PM with offers if any interest. Will post on Feebay Monday.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    A couple of non King books ( is this blasphemous? )
    The Exorcist/Legion S/L published by Cemetery Dance. #74/750 Book is fine, slipcase has minor shelf wear. Signed by William Peter Blatty.
    Psycho 35th Anniversary S/L #455/500. Book is fine, slipcase has minor shelf wear. Published by Gauntlet Publications. Signed by Robert Bloch and Richard Matheson.
    PayPal F&F preferred or add 3% Please PM with offers if any interest. Will post on Feebay Monday.
    Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new items up for grabs:

*Firestarter (1st/1st) Signed/Dated Pre-Publication (8/27/80) NEAR FINE: $475 - - - > MORE PICS
    *The Eyes of the Dragon (1st/1st) FINE: $350 - - - > MORE PICS
    *Cujo (1st/1st) Signet Paperback FINE: $50 - - - > MORE PICS
    *Misery (1st/1st) Signet Paperback NEAR FINE: $50

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a very close to perfect copy of 1st Stand. It’s very nice! $650 shipped.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Have a F/F Slinger 2nd for sale is anyone is looking!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Something big has come up, so I'm selling a recently purchased Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot Gift Edition, still factory sealed, and in a Tomas traycase, with space for the prints, which aren't included, as well as the other ones I've listed previously, which are:

The Shining CD Gift Edition, still sealed, as new
    Sleeping Beauties UK 1/1 (blue fox, blue moth, blue tiger, 5 x Tesco peacocks, all with varying minor shelfwear, mostly to dj edges)
    Sleeping Beauties UK s/l (250 in total, I have 3) NF/NF (slipcases seem to be prone to light scuffing, books are F/F
    Dark Tower VII 1/1 (signed and doodled by Michael Whelan) VG+/VG+
    Colorado Kid PS Publishing s/l traycased (33 of each artist, Chadbourne, Miller, Potter; I have one of each, numbers unmatched) all F/F

I may also sell (not sure yet, depends on offers):
    IT CD s/l (I have 2) F/F
    The Stand s/l coffin bible edition, with glassine wrapper and original shipping box from Doubleday F/F (shipping box has stickers on it explaining what’s inside)

PM for more info and prices, or to make offers
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Something big has come up, so I'm selling a recently purchased Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot Gift Edition, still factory sealed, and in a Tomas traycase, with space for the prints, which aren't included, as well as the other ones I've listed previously, which are:

Sleeping Beauties UK 1/1 (blue fox, blue moth, blue tiger, 5 x Tesco peacocks, all with varying minor shelfwear, mostly to dj edges)
    Sleeping Beauties UK s/l (250 in total, I have 3) NF/NF (slipcases seem to be prone to light scuffing, books are F/F
    Colorado Kid PS Publishing s/l traycased (33 of each artist, Chadbourne, Miller, Potter; I have one of each, numbers unmatched) all F/F

IT CD s/l (I have 2) F/F
    The Stand s/l coffin bible edition, with glassine wrapper and original shipping box from Doubleday F/F (shipping box has stickers on it explaining what’s inside)

Sleeping Beauties fox, moth, tiger and 1 peacock SOLD
    Wanted:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update with new items and new prices...(PP F/F or add 4%). Books coming from Down Under, where women glow and men plunder...

- Dolan's Cadillac S/L marbled boards numbered / 250. Fine with after-market Jeff Whiley slipcase (grey with pictures of three Cadillacs). Tiny chip in leather at spine tip: $600 shipped.

- Thinner US 1st. Fine (looks unread) in NF+ DJ (beautiful copy in after-market slipcase with "Richard Bachman" printed on it): $160 shipped.

- ES. Limited edition, numbered German bootleg of IT. Slipcase with minor wear, tiny corner crinkle, NF. Book Fine with one or two superficial scratches on gilt. $1,000 shipped

- Eyes of The Dragon S/L. Twice signed black number - only black number I've seen which is also inscribed as a Red Numbered edition. Taking offers north of $1k. SOLD

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT CD s/l (I have 2) F/F

Sleeping Beauties fox, moth, tiger and 1 peacock SOLD
    IT s/l, The Stand s/l, Salems Lot Centipede Press, Colorado Kid (all 3) SOLD
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    got my year-end-cleaning ,and gonna sell a couple of items.

More to come, but first i gonna sell two original drawings by Whelan and Wrightson.

Michael Whelans work is one of the Knowing Darkness originals and shows either a zombies or slow mutant - seriously nobody really knows for sure ;D *gone*

Bernie Wrightson work is a pose-study/prelim for cycle of the werewolf

If you are in the market for an original Whelan or Wrightson send me a PM with an resonable offer, so that we can works something out.

Cheers

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Do you ship to the U.S.?
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Sure do.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Do you ship to the U.S.?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 515 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast