Country
    Country Flag

Default Carrie Schneekluth

My Carrie Schneekluth auction on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MESELX:IT

Shippment is 13,50€ to the USA
    Payment by PayPal

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I'm selling a couple of rare King books for a close friend who doesn't do the ebay thing anymore. Here's the titles and what she wants for them:

THE STAND - Coffin Box Signed/Limited - #1225 or 1250 copies. This is very close to mint having only been opened a couple of times to look at the number. I don't believe she's ever even taken it out of the box. $2500 or best offer.

PRIME EVIL - (Grant) - Signed Limited by all contributors incl. SK - 1000 copies done - Clamshell/Traycase - Super nice condition as well. Bought new and only opened a couple of times to look at the signatures carefully. $400 or best offer.

MY PRETTY PONY - Trade Hardcover - comes in box - still sealed. $150 or best offer.

THE MIST MOVIE POSTER - original, unused full size theater poster with the original gel title strip for the movie as a bonus (goes above the door where movie shows) - very nice condition as stated and kept in a cardboard tube. $30 or best offer.

I do also list a few SK collectible books, mags, etc. on ebay (as well as other cool books, magazines, records, CD's, etc). Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/jaybeehorror/m...._from=&_ipg=25

I have over 4000 positive transactions (with only 3 negatives in about 9 years). I also do auctions and sell a number of things direct. On top of that, I have published Dark Discoveries magazine since 2004 and have put out 16 issues and fullfilled many subscriptions. My shipping costs are very reasonable. You can email me at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com with any questions, offers.

- James
    http://www.darkdiscoveries.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck James. Hopefully you (as a seller), understand that members here trade upon confidence and trust.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have done quite a bit of business with James through the years and have never had any problems. I've purchased numerous items from him, especially magazines, and everything has always been as described and packed well.

James, good luck with your sale.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've recently bought some stuff from Jaybeehorror - great seller. And I believe he's also mentioned in one of the recent books on King (THE NON-FICTION, perhaps) as being a reliable and trustworthy source for magazines with first King publications.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can vouch for James too!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like excellent references to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Good luck James. Hopefully you (as a seller), understand that members here trade upon confidence and trust.
    Thank you Randall. I do respect your request and I know there are many scammers out there on ebay, people ripping people off on other sites and so on. I've used your board as a reference in the past to weed out a few of those guys myself.

As I said, I have been selling King and other collectibles for many years and have very good results and customer service. And doing the magazine has also helped to continue that. I'm not afraid to put my name out there and my reputation.

Thank you to the folks here that are kind enough to vouch for me.

PS: Yes, I was mentioned in Rocky Wood's SK nonfiction book as well as in a couple of other books in that vein for helping people with info. I not only collected King for many years and at one point had a huge collection (had to sell a lot of it off unfortunately to keep Dark Discoveries going), but also worked on a number of bibliographies. In the very first issue of DD (Spring, 2004), I ran one on Stephen King's nonfiction that was expanded from a couple of other previous online SK lists (by Brian Freeman and a couple of others that escape me now) and it featured a number of things that I discovered and corroborated that many people didn't know about. So I actually got some small credit as a King expert and still have a number of people ask me about various things to do with King. And I got a couple credits and free books out of it which is cool. So do your homework kids! (LOL)

- James

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's good to have you here, James. This forum (and especially Calvin's Corner) has evolved into a great online 'hangout' for many King collectors (ranging from relative newbies like myself to some of the world's biggest collectors) and I look forward to reading your contributions to our discussions. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    It's good to have you here, James. This forum (and especially Calvin's Corner) has evolved into a great online 'hangout' for many King collectors (ranging from relative newbies like myself to some of the world's biggest collectors) and I look forward to reading your contributions to our discussions. Welcome!
    Thanks biomeg! I'm already taking part in voting and a few other topics right now. Don't know why I never got around to actually signing up before rather than just lurking. Just got too busy I guess!

- James

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto on positive reference for James. I've bought many a magazine from
    him over the years. A+++ebayer!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I need some money so I am offering 2 Michael Whelan signed prints, The Dark Tower and The Crimson King both are signed and numbered (#419). They are 195.00 each from Michael Whelan's website I would sell the set for 225.00 shipped. PM me if interested, Dave

I will take 195.00 shipped for the pair, if anyone is interested please let me know. Dave
    Last try here, need some quick cash so I will take 175.00 for the pair shipping (US) included.

SOLD

John F. Kennedy z3r0_co0oL is on a distinguished road z3r0_co0oL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0_co0oL View Post
    My Carrie Schneekluth auction on eBay

Shippment is 13,50€ to the USA
    Payment by PayPal
    Last try now. Need quick cash too. 89€ + 13,50€ shippment

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need some money so I am offering 2 Michael Whelan signed prints, The Dark Tower and The Crimson King both are signed and numbered (#419). They are 195.00 each from Michael Whelan's website I would sell the set for 225.00 shipped. PM me if interested, Dave

I will take 195.00 shipped for the pair, if anyone is interested please let me know. Dave
    Last try here, need some quick cash so I will take 175.00 for the pair shipping (US) included.
    That is a SWEET price! I hope they find a good home! Good luck Dave!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling 1st/1st near fine copies of The Stand Uncut and The Talisman.

The Stand - $35
    The Talisman - $40

Prices are negotiable.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone will be interested, but....

Brian Keene - Urban Gothic (S/L) - $60 shipped (list price)
    Brian Keene - City of the Dead (S/L) - $125 shipped
    Steve Gerlach - The Nocture (S/L) - $45 shipped

Traveler vbull is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a copy of Shadow of the Torturer by Gene Wolfe. I know it's not a SK book but I know there's a lot of you collecting Centipede Press as I am.
    As some as you might know, it's now out of print and pretty hard to find right now. I have a copy of Claw of the Conciliator on the way.

I'm new to this version of TDT.com but was there on the old TDT.net

Jerome

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There can be only ONE Jerome.

John F. Kennedy z3r0_co0oL is on a distinguished road z3r0_co0oL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My absolute pain threshold: 79,99€ + 13,50€ shippment for Carrie - Schneekluth

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Not having to much luck selling these on here or ebay.
    ... these prices are quite a bit lower than the estimates I was given from members on here.
    Rusty,

I don't know who was advising you on estimates, but I'd say they were out of touch with today's market prices, especially the proof prices.

I would check out the "completed listings" on ebay. Several of the books you have for sale have went unsold at less than the prices you are asking.

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Not having to much luck selling these on here or ebay.
    ... these prices are quite a bit lower than the estimates I was given from members on here.
    Rusty,

I don't know who was advising you on estimates, but I'd say they were out of touch with today's market prices, especially the proof prices.

I would check out the "completed listings" on ebay. Several of the books you have for sale have went unsold at less than the prices you are asking.

Rusty,
    I just bought Desperation S/L for $300 on ebay and was the only bidder.

Eric

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, it's not that your prices are especially high or anything, but it's just a tough market all the way around - especially if you NEED to sell.

Other than the DT III-VII proof prices that I think are too high at $700, there's nothing that looks totally nuts...but if you got to sell, then you have to take the market price whether that's disappointing or not...

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the input, I do need to sell them, it would certainly help me out but if i have to sell them any lower than i will just work something else out. I thought this might the easy to get some cash, obviously its not ! lol

Country
    Country Flag

I'm willing to bet that if offered, Emmanuel at veryfinebooks would bite on the 'Salem's Lot S/L @ $950. Probably worth an email.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I'm willing to bet that if offered, Emmanuel at veryfinebooks would bite on the 'Salem's Lot S/L @ $950. Probably worth an email.
    Funny you should say that, I was just thinking about that the other day when i received an email from him. Thanks !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 515 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast