+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440
Results 10,976 to 10,986 of 10986

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

  1. #10976
    Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    3,501
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Gwendy’s Button Box S/L - $675 shipped

    I am reprioritizing my collection, and am starting by selling my Gwendy’s S/L. The book will be shipped in the original box from CD.










    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #10977
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,959
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Have a free of charge F/F copy of GBB 1st/1st flat signed by RC if anyone is in need.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  3. #10978
    Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    710
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Have a free of charge F/F copy of GBB 1st/1st flat signed by RC if anyone is in need.
    Hi Brian,

    I could use a copy as I do not have any copies...Dave

  4. #10979
    Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    312
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Hi, everyone...

    In case anyone's interested, I've a few items up for sale:

    *TDT II (Flatsigned; Viking Reprint; 1st/1st; NF/NF): $400
    *Elevation ARC (VG+): $350
    *From A Buick 8 (Flatsigned; 1st/1st; F/F): $275
    *Misery (1st/1st; F/F): $60

    Plenty more items for sale HERE. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

  5. #10980
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    27,499
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, everyone...

    In case anyone's interested, I've a few items up for sale:

    *TDT II (Flatsigned; Viking Reprint; 1st/1st; NF/NF): $400
    *Elevation ARC (VG+): $350
    *From A Buick 8 (Flatsigned; 1st/1st; F/F): $275
    *Misery (1st/1st; F/F): $60

    Plenty more items for sale HERE. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
    Just for future reference. I have just completed a private purchase with, Colin and as he has done in the past he was/is a very kind, professional and honest seller. I cannot be more satisfied with my book dealings with him. He treated me fairly and completed all transactions professionally and to my complete satisfaction!! If, you are on the fence about dealing with him I cannot recommend him more highly. Thanks for everything, Colin!!!


    Spoiler:
    He treats fellow members especially well, folks!!!! However, keep that tidbit to yourselves!!! lol lol

  6. #10981
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,959
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, everyone...

    In case anyone's interested, I've a few items up for sale:

    *TDT II (Flatsigned; Viking Reprint; 1st/1st; NF/NF): $400
    *Elevation ARC (VG+): $350
    *From A Buick 8 (Flatsigned; 1st/1st; F/F): $275
    *Misery (1st/1st; F/F): $60

    Plenty more items for sale HERE. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
    Just for future reference. I have just completed a private purchase with, Colin and as he has done in the past he was/is a very kind, professional and honest seller. I cannot be more satisfied with my book dealings with him. He treated me fairly and completed all transactions professionally and to my complete satisfaction!! If, you are on the fence about dealing with him I cannot recommend him more highly. Thanks for everything, Colin!!!


    Spoiler:
    He treats fellow members especially well, folks!!!! However, keep that tidbit to yourselves!!! lol lol
    Couldn't agree more, WB. Awesome guy to deal with.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  7. #10982
    Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Selling my Gwendy's S/l. All offers considered.

  8. #10983
    Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,911
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I plan on selling my entire King collection. I have a number of signed limited. I will provide a list soon.

  9. #10984
    President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,435
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I plan on selling my entire King collection. I have a number of signed limited. I will provide a list soon.

    Sorry to hear that! I hope it’s not because you have too! But I believe now is a great time to sell King! Market is up. Economy is good.

  10. #10985
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,959
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I plan on selling my entire King collection. I have a number of signed limited. I will provide a list soon.

    Sorry to hear that! I hope it’s not because you have too! But I believe now is a great time to sell King! Market is up. Economy is good.
    Been awhile since we've seen you around here, Dan. Good to see you! Like Glen, hopefully it isn't a must sell situation.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  11. #10986
    Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    Posts
    38,761
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Rage


    True 1st/1st USA. Appears to have never been read. No remainder marks, no previous owners writing. Does have a chip or two on cover, but for a 42 year old drugstore paperback rack book, I rate it NF, possibly NF+ given the age.
    I've seen crazy prices on ebay for terribly flawed books. This one is (out of 10 copies I have owned over time) the 3rd nicest I have ever owned.
    $999 F&F PP, free USA shipping. International at cost. Signature required, insurance available upon buyers request/expense.



    Serious inquiries only (I don't wish to take 20 high resolution pics, but will take a few for a serious inquiry).

    Satisfaction guaranteed. Recipient pays return shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts