+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440
Results 10,976 to 10,986 of 10986

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gwendy’s Button Box S/L - $675 shipped

I am reprioritizing my collection, and am starting by selling my Gwendy’s S/L. The book will be shipped in the original box from CD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a free of charge F/F copy of GBB 1st/1st flat signed by RC if anyone is in need.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Have a free of charge F/F copy of GBB 1st/1st flat signed by RC if anyone is in need.
    Hi Brian,

I could use a copy as I do not have any copies...Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, everyone...

In case anyone's interested, I've a few items up for sale:

*TDT II (Flatsigned; Viking Reprint; 1st/1st; NF/NF): $400
    *Elevation ARC (VG+): $350
    *From A Buick 8 (Flatsigned; 1st/1st; F/F): $275
    *Misery (1st/1st; F/F): $60

Plenty more items for sale HERE. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, everyone...

Just for future reference. I have just completed a private purchase with, Colin and as he has done in the past he was/is a very kind, professional and honest seller. I cannot be more satisfied with my book dealings with him. He treated me fairly and completed all transactions professionally and to my complete satisfaction!! If, you are on the fence about dealing with him I cannot recommend him more highly. Thanks for everything, Colin!!!

Spoiler:
    He treats fellow members especially well, folks!!!! However, keep that tidbit to yourselves!!! lol lol

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, everyone...

Just for future reference. I have just completed a private purchase with, Colin and as he has done in the past he was/is a very kind, professional and honest seller. I cannot be more satisfied with my book dealings with him. He treated me fairly and completed all transactions professionally and to my complete satisfaction!! If, you are on the fence about dealing with him I cannot recommend him more highly. Thanks for everything, Colin!!!

Spoiler:
    He treats fellow members especially well, folks!!!! However, keep that tidbit to yourselves!!! lol lol
    Couldn't agree more, WB. Awesome guy to deal with.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Selling my Gwendy's S/l. All offers considered.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I plan on selling my entire King collection. I have a number of signed limited. I will provide a list soon.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I plan on selling my entire King collection. I have a number of signed limited. I will provide a list soon.

Sorry to hear that! I hope it’s not because you have too! But I believe now is a great time to sell King! Market is up. Economy is good.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Sorry to hear that! I hope it’s not because you have too! But I believe now is a great time to sell King! Market is up. Economy is good.
    Been awhile since we've seen you around here, Dan. Good to see you! Like Glen, hopefully it isn't a must sell situation.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rage

True 1st/1st USA. Appears to have never been read. No remainder marks, no previous owners writing. Does have a chip or two on cover, but for a 42 year old drugstore paperback rack book, I rate it NF, possibly NF+ given the age.
    I've seen crazy prices on ebay for terribly flawed books. This one is (out of 10 copies I have owned over time) the 3rd nicest I have ever owned.
    $999 F&F PP, free USA shipping. International at cost. Signature required, insurance available upon buyers request/expense.

Serious inquiries only (I don't wish to take 20 high resolution pics, but will take a few for a serious inquiry).

Satisfaction guaranteed. Recipient pays return shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440