Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 515 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I can also help with your Chardbourneaphobia.
    Actually I think I am suffering from Chadbournetoxicosis.
    ...don't forget your other problem... smileyarexia.
    Don't forget those suffering with Obsessive–Chadbourne-Disorder (OCD). A good dose of Dameron will cure that. (Dameron sounds like a drug doesn't it!)

Still for sale, Note that I am UK based, and prefer PayPal gift as payment.

Us Doctor Sleep SL- no 185 of 750 - $575

Quietly Now anthology signed by SK and plenty others $225

Desperation us SL - $275

Insomnia gift edition - $150

Thanks Dave

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    *UK (Hodder & Stoughton) Under the Dome S/L.
    *Unread
    *book - mint
    *slipcase - near mint (top corner slightly bumped - see photos)
    *price includes shipping worldwide
    *PayPal gift
    *Eur.195 (approx. $255.00)

sk

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a matched set of Grant Talisman and Black House S/Ls (#1051) for $750 plus shipping? The Talisman has some minor shelfwear on the slipcase, including some scratching on the picture. I could not get this to show up in any pictures, but I like to be as up-front as possible. The Black House also has minor traycase issues. However, I would be willing to swap the case with another (seemingly perfect) case I have (including swapping the 1051 sticker on the bottom of the case). It doesn't matter to me, but it might to some:

I plan to blow the proceeds on the Lettered Edition of Faithful. I don't know why that seems like a good idea to me, but it does.

If it helps to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a Gunslinger Audio S/L for another $50; note that this bonus deal is only available to the buyer of the above books.

Three legit King sigs for $800, all in the name of charity.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a sweet deal IMO. Surely someone here will be all over it.... Good luck.

(sorry it can't be me)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    That is a sweet deal IMO. Surely someone here will be all over it.... Good luck.

(sorry it can't be me)
    I PM this man and will take it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

If I hadn't ordered THE STAND and IT s/l from David I woulda been all over that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    If I hadn't ordered THE STAND and IT s/l from David I woulda been all over that.
    I have been looking for this set for a bit... still have not heard back though from him... me and my matching numbers! I am taking the Gunslinger audio too as that is a very fair price Hope to hear from him today!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll consider it sold then. (With my luck, they'll announce that Faithful Lettered is sold out now).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'll consider it sold then. (With my luck, they'll announce that Faithful Lettered is sold out now).
    Thanks Robert!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

PRIME EVIL
    Publisher's Copy, signed by all. Book is near-pristine, with only two very small marks, but traycase has some issues including rubbing and a fairly significant scratch to the back. Any reasonable offer considered.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Sold!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.
    It's not often a newcomer sells a book so quickly. Once everything works out, hopefully both parties will provide feedback on our iTrader.

Welcome to the site.
    It's not often a newcomer sells a book so quickly. Once everything works out, hopefully both parties will provide feedback on our iTrader.
    Thank you.
    It was an encouraging start, a buyer that was easy to work with. Hopefully the first of many.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.
    I've worked with this individual on a couple purchases outside the forum and only have praise for them on the transactions.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    I've worked with this individual on a couple purchases outside the forum and only have praise for them on the transactions.
    That's a good endorsement.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    That's a good endorsement.
    Member MKBERGER has provided excellent communication & easy to work with, I look forward to future purchases

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.
    I've had a great transaction with JonP, but don't know how to leave him positive feedback. I'm sure this isn't the place to ask, but how do I go about that Jerome?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not Jerome, but go to a post of JonP and click on the number of the Feedback Score on the left. Just follow the directions under the From Buyers tab.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    I've had a great transaction with JonP, but don't know how to leave him positive feedback. I'm sure this isn't the place to ask, but how do I go about that Jerome?
    Follow the black arrow to the red circle:

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I didn't feel quite so bad about not having any feedback until you went and pointed it out like that Hopefully JonP will see it and leave me some.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Damn, I didn't feel quite so bad about not having any feedback until you went and pointed it out like that Hopefully JonP will see it and leave me some.
    That feedback is only for buyers and sellers.
    The little green bars directly above your avatar are reputation feedback on you and your posts.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    i have to get some space in the shelve for new books incoming, so step in and have a look and feel free to grab some new books ;D

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger 1/1 - => $580
    Book is in fine condition / Jacked has some imperfections on the spine/borders - F- or NF overall a very nice copy
    But personal opinion is always hard to put into ratings, so here are some pics => http://po.st/fcmpJb

The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands S/L #67 => $440
    F/F

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower S/L #1280 => $290
    Books & Jackets F/F - the case has some imperfections => http://po.st/if9a9x

Joyland S/L => $290
    F/F
    Last edited by Priest; 07-18-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: more details & pics

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dibs on Gunslinger.

New/Sealed:

King & Straub: TALISMAN/BLACK HOUSE (Grant), #638/3500 signed by Straub and Rick Berry.
    $150 shipped (boxed and well-protected) anywhere in the US.

I have new (unshrinkwrapped then archivally-stored) copies of the Artist's Editions of DT VII: DARK TOWER and WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE available also. Feel free to make an offer.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not too familiar on the current prices of Joe's books ,I just know what i paid for them,if something catches you're eye make an offer (reasonable I hope!) and maybe we can work out a deal. Payment thru paypal family/friends. Thx.

JOE HILL FOR SALE:

3rd alternative magazine #37
    crimewave 8
    horns s/l #23/500
    horns proof (gollancz)
    horns special bound 1/1180 (morrow)
    horns h/b 2nd signed + doodled "best" (gollancz)
    horns h/b 1st signed + doodled "damnably" (gollancz)
    horns h/b signed + doodled + dated (16 feb '10) (morrow)
    gunpowder s/l #23/300
    20th century ghosts p/b 1/1000
    postscipts 5 p/b signed
    postscripts 3 p/b
    postscripts 3 s/l #131/150
    better than home 2nd signed + doodled
    stories s/l #167/250
    the cape 1 shot mag signed
    kodiak 1 shot mag signed
    l + k #1 signed/dated
    l + k #2 signed/dated
    l + k #3 signed
    l + k #4 signed/dated
    idw 1st 10 years signed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 515 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast